PDA

View Full Version : "Respected Islamic Shaikh Dr Tahir ul-Qadri "Suicide Bombers Will 'Go To Hell'"

megimoo
03-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'Go To Hell'
" No Virgins for you Mufstafa only a Succubus!"
A respected Islamic scholar will publish a seminal fatwa tomorrow that unequivocally condemns terrorism and warns suicide bombers that they will “go to hell” for their attacks.

Pakistani-born Shaikh Dr Tahir ul-Qadri is launching his fatwa in London as part of a drive to combat the power of jihadist rhetoric on the web and provide English-speaking Muslims with an authoritative theological explanation detailing why terrorism is not permitted.

Although numerous fatwas condemning terrorism have been released by scholars around the world since 9/11, Shaikh Dr Qadri’s 600-page ruling is both significant and unusual because it is one of the few available in English and online.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamic-scholar-says-suicide-bombers-will-go-to-hell-1914048.html

PoliCon
03-01-2010, 10:11 PM
ABOUT DAMN TIME! It's only taken what? 60 years? How long do you think before his own people take out a hit on him?

Rockntractor
03-01-2010, 10:20 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/suicide_bombing.gif?t=1267500035

AmPat
03-02-2010, 09:55 AM
ABOUT DAMN TIME! It's only taken what? 60 years? How long do you think before his own people take out a hit on him?

Ditto! I give him a day for the fatwa to be issued. Perhaps a year before one of his "loyal, loving, peaceful followers" executes him in the name of their Demo,,ahem, "god."

stsinner
03-02-2010, 10:01 AM

Agreed.. I think anyone who tries to change the beliefs and practices of radical Muslims will meet their maker soon thereafter or pull a Salmon Rushdie and go into hiding... It's just their way. The Religion of Peace kills you for not capitulating.