PDA

View Full Version : It’s Tuesday, Whatever

Rockntractor
03-02-2010, 09:17 AM
45 F | 27 F The temperatures continue to crawl higher and the days are getting a little longer. I had two more baby goats born yesterday, that makes eight this year and two that I lost at the beginning. I’m going to pen the Billy goat up separately and see if I can change my lambing cycle to June every year instead of February.
TOTD: To Infinity and Beyond!
What superpower would you most like to have?

Gingersnap
03-02-2010, 09:36 AM
We will get into the low 50s until the end of the week (then more snow). The ground is still too frozen out here to turn over. :(

TOTD: Invisibility (with invisible clothes). I wouldn't spend my time knocking over banks or anything but I would loiter after hours in some museums to enjoy the exhibits without the screaming school child component. It would also make fishing and hunting much more productive. :)

linda22003
03-02-2010, 09:47 AM
TOTD: The ones I have now are sufficient.

Rockntractor
03-02-2010, 09:50 AM
TOTD: The ones I have now are sufficient.

Evil genius?:confused:

linda22003
03-02-2010, 09:52 AM
That's one of them....

megimoo
03-02-2010, 09:54 AM
45 F | 27 F The temperatures continue to crawl higher and the days are getting a little longer. I had two more baby goats born yesterday, that makes eight this year and two that I lost at the beginning. Im going to pen the Billy goat up separately and see if I can change my lambing cycle to June every year instead of February.
TOTD: To Infinity and Beyond!
What superpower would you most like to have?Don't they make some sort of covering to go over the ewe's ass end to prevent the old goat from humping her,something like a goat diaphragm ?

Migration to control goat numbers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/north_west/4312512.stm

aerojarod
03-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Don't they make some sort of covering to go over the ewe's ass end to prevent the old goat from humping her,something like a goat diaphragm ?

Migration to control goat numbers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/north_west/4312512.stm

Goats prefer the sponge. Stock up while they're still on the market.