PDA

View Full Version : 'I Suck at MW2' l A Modern Warfare 2 Fail Montage

megimoo
03-02-2010, 04:18 PM
'I Suck at MW2' l A Modern Warfare 2 Fail Montage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIIwor0KPKw

Speedy
03-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Meg have you ever played Far Cry 2? I just got done with that game and it is awesome. The realism is right up there. When you throw a grenade not only do the trees shake, but the shockwave of the explosion will kick up a ring of dust. When you snipe from cover in the jumgle the AI characters will not only shoot toward you, they will try to flank you. You have to maintain your weapons or they will fail on you. More than once I had a pistol or carbine stovepipe on me in the middle of a firefight. The toughest but coolest part of the game is using a mortar to shell and enemy camp from safe range.

megimoo
03-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Meg have you ever played Far Cry 2? I just got done with that game and it is awesome. The realism is right up there. When you throw a grenade not only do the trees shake, but the shockwave of the explosion will kick up a ring of dust. When you snipe from cover in the jumgle the AI characters will not only shoot toward you, they will try to flank you. You have to maintain your weapons or they will fail on you. More than once I had a pistol or carbine stovepipe on me in the middle of a firefight. The toughest but coolest part of the game is using a mortar to shell and enemy camp from safe range.NO but it sounds fascinating.My problem with those game is when I play I don't know when to quit.It's almost like an addiction.So now when ever I try a free game I limit myself to an hour then take a walk .My last long session on a game was halo.

NJCardFan
03-02-2010, 11:44 PM
I rented this from Gamefly and while it looked like a cool game, I suck out loud in first person shooter games. I sent it back yesterday because I kept on getting killed chasing the Brazilian terrorist. I also didn't care for the part where you go with the Russian guy and start mowing down people in an airport. I'm going to give Splinter Cell a try.

djones520
03-03-2010, 12:14 AM
I rented this from Gamefly and while it looked like a cool game, I suck out loud in first person shooter games. I sent it back yesterday because I kept on getting killed chasing the Brazilian terrorist. I also didn't care for the part where you go with the Russian guy and start mowing down people in an airport. I'm going to give Splinter Cell a try.

The "No Russian" level has an option to completely skip it.

I don't suck at the game, but I don't see myself being any good either. I'll sometimes get real good streaks going, and other times will play 10 games in a row were I can't get more then 3 kills.

NJCardFan
03-04-2010, 06:39 AM
The "No Russian" level has an option to completely skip it.

I don't suck at the game, but I don't see myself being any good either. I'll sometimes get real good streaks going, and other times will play 10 games in a row were I can't get more then 3 kills.

Yeah, but, who thought this was a good idea to put into a game? Would have played out better if they just showed you that scene instead of having you participate in it.

Wei Wu Wei
03-04-2010, 03:17 PM
If anyone here plays on xbox 360 feel free to add me if you're looking for a swift beatdown:

x WeiWuWei x

Rebel Yell
03-04-2010, 03:58 PM
If anyone here plays on xbox 360 feel free to add me if you're looking for a swift beatdown:

x WeiWuWei x

You really shouldn't be playing those violent military video games. They may warp you fragile little mind.

megimoo
03-04-2010, 04:11 PM
You really shouldn't be playing those violent military video games. They may warp you fragile little mind.And likely curdle your little wei wei !

megimoo
03-04-2010, 04:17 PM
The only one that I play is Scorched Earth in target practice mode.I shoot them and they don't shoot back !

MountainMan
03-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Best killz are always self inflicted!! :D

djones520
03-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Best killz are always self inflicted!! :D

I stick to that philosophy in GTA IV. A friend and I spent hours one night finding the funniest way to throw ourself out of the helicopter when it was hovering at 3,000 feet.

I did have a rough death in MW2 today, when I respawned directly under a falling care package. The 500lb crate broke my neck pretty damn good.