PDA

View Full Version : can somone tell me when...

Zafod
03-03-2010, 06:22 PM
I became a "wing-nut" and a "birther"?

I just dont remember when that happened......

patriot45
03-03-2010, 06:30 PM
When the 0 was crowned!?! :D

Rockntractor
03-03-2010, 06:34 PM

Stick around here a little more and they will have you right smack dab in the middle of the road!

Zafod
03-03-2010, 06:35 PM
When the 0 was crowned!?! :D

hahahahahahahaha.

but really. I must be getting old because I had a newtimes reading mouth frothing tard call me that about a week ago and I didnt even respond.

I normally would have verbally scuffed him but I didnt....

Maybe I am getting soft.

Rockntractor
03-03-2010, 06:42 PM
hahahahahahahaha.

Maybe I am getting soft.

Then you have come to the right place. We are compassionate conservatives! Hows abouts a hug?

patriot45
03-03-2010, 06:45 PM
hahahahahahahaha.

but really. I must be getting old because I had a newtimes reading mouth frothing tard call me that about a week ago and I didnt even respond.

I normally would have verbally scuffed him but I didnt....

Maybe I am getting soft.

The die hard mouth frothers are all thats left to believe in the messiah! Most others are having buyers remorse!

Zafod
03-03-2010, 06:46 PM
The die hard mouth frothers are all thats left to believe in the messiah! Most others are having buyers remorse!

you said a mouth full.

I cant wait for the house to come crumbling down....

patriot45
03-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Well believe it or not, I think the fuckin libs got thier wish with the 0 in there! We have passed the tipping point!!!!
More people are on the dole then pay into the pot! Whats next???

Apocalypse
03-03-2010, 07:37 PM

You forgot Raciest! Homophobic!

Speedy
03-03-2010, 07:44 PM
I think that once this healthcare thing goes in for an up or down vote it will fail. The Senate won't even have a chance to vote on the damned thing. I want to see the implosion on the left that will take place. Once he loses this, the Democrats will stall on everything until November and once their majority is gone, that's it. Obama will not pass anything. His legacy will be as a bookmark. He came in as the First Black President (whan an embarassment to Black Folks they should just have stuck with Clinton, the Original First Black President) and accomplished nothing.