PDA

View Full Version : Jeez! What a Bunch of Frikin' Amateurs!

Speedy
03-03-2010, 06:43 PM
As I posted here my ex-brother in law was kidnapped in Mexico by drug dealers. I do not know if his family was being scammed or if they blue light specialed his ass but they started out asking $500K for him. They brought the price down to $50K.

His family was able to get $50K together. They got the drop and exchange details and sent a guy to drop. The guy showed up. Got the shit kicked out of him and had the money taken from him. My brother in law is still being held by them. My ex-wife told me the details of how it went down and holy crap! There was no way they were going to get him back. Not following the instructions that were given to them. Then she told me who they sent to do the drop and I was like WTF! I know this guy. This guy was a low level drug dealer back when I was in the game and he used to piggyback a few pounds of his stuff with ours. Nice guy. Loyal and all, he volunteered to do the drop, but not very smart and a bit skitich.

I don't think that my ex-brother in law is going to killed anytime soon. They will try to squeeze some more money out of his family, but once they can turn them upside down, shake them and no money comes out, he will die then.

I could get him back. I would need at least four guys and it would be a tense scarey thing to do if done my way. But I could get him back, nobody would die (it would be up to them on this part) and they could have the money. But I can't set foot in Mexico and the very people that I would have to deal with are people who have wanted my head for a long time.

patriot45
03-03-2010, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=Speedy;243715]As I posted here my ex-brother in law was kidnapped in Mexico by drug dealers. I do not know if his family was being scammed or if they blue light specialed his ass but they started out asking $500K for him. They brought the price down to $50K.

His family was able to get $50K together. They got the drop and exchange details and sent a guy to drop. The guy showed up. Got the shit kicked out of him and had the money taken from him. My brother in law is still being held by them. My ex-wife told me the details of how it went down and holy crap! There was no way they were going to get him back. Not following the instructions that were given to them. Then she told me who they sent to do the drop and I was like WTF! I know this guy. This guy was a low level drug dealer back when I was in the game and he used to piggyback a few pounds of his stuff with ours. Nice guy. Loyal and all, he volunteered to do the drop, but not very smart and a bit skitich.

I don't think that my ex-brother in law is going to killed anytime soon. They will try to squeeze some more money out of his family, but once they can turn them upside down, shake them and no money comes out, he will die then.

I could get him back. I would need at least four guys and it would be a tense scarey thing to do if done my way. But I could get him back, nobody would die (it would be up to them on this part) and they could have the money. But I can't set foot in Mexico and the very people that I would have to deal with are people who have wanted my head for a long time.[/QUOTE
Ooooh! New theme for your next book.

Rockntractor
03-03-2010, 06:48 PM
The best way to solve a problem is always to throw money at it! Send more.

Speedy
03-03-2010, 07:19 PM
The best way to solve a problem is always to throw money at it! Send more.

Haven't sent any of MY money. But I have not killed anybody in a very long time and this has gotten me all twitchy over that fact. If not for the fact that some people seriously want my head in a sack I would have been trying to get him back from the very start.

Why they sent that guy that they did I don't know. He would not hurt anybody. He would go out of his way to avoid any kind of confrontation. The people holding my brother in law either knew this or they could tell by looking at him. Attitude is everything. Every time I did a meet or was at a pow wow I would look over the guys who showed up and decide right then and there, if things get screwy, THIS is the guy I am going to kill first then this guy. I never walked in thinking, how am I going to escape if things go bad, I went in looking to see who I was going to take with me. I guess they could tell.

I would have never comeback without him or the money.

patriot45
03-03-2010, 07:24 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/october/littlestory.jpg

NJCardFan
03-04-2010, 06:55 AM
Once again, dude, sorry to say this but sux to be your ex- brother in law. Such is the life, no? Choices have consequences. However, this is a good anecdote for those who believe we should have open borders.

linda22003
03-04-2010, 09:07 AM
http://z.about.com/d/chemistry/1/0/G/l/polymermarbles2.jpg

Rebel Yell
03-04-2010, 11:16 AM
As I posted here my ex-brother in law was kidnapped in Mexico by drug dealers. I do not know if his family was being scammed or if they blue light specialed his ass but they started out asking $500K for him. They brought the price down to $50K.

I could get him back. I would need at least four guys and it would be a tense scarey thing to do if done my way. But I could get him back, nobody would die (it would be up to them on this part) and they could have the money. But I can't set foot in Mexico and the very people that I would have to deal with are people who have wanted my head for a long time.

Then the power went off and I had to start all over. Should have turned on the autosave.

NJCardFan
03-04-2010, 12:19 PM
http://z.about.com/d/chemistry/1/0/G/l/polymermarbles2.jpg

Sorry, Speedy's story doesn't contain the usual bouncy material. It even didn't start out by him saying "So" or "Look", didn't happen on a bus, outside of a low level eating establishment, or a grocery store line, and there are no others around to nod in agreement. So, this anecdote doesn't pass the bouncy test.