PDA

View Full Version : Sonna, get your umbrella out!

patriot45
03-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Gone Fishin! (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7345574/Australian-town-326-miles-from-river-hit-by-raining-fish.html)

Australian town, 326 miles from river, hit by raining fish
Residents in a remote desert town in Australia, 326 miles from the nearest river, are recovering after witnessing two days of fish raining from the sky.

According to experts this is true and it will be getting froggy by morning! :D

djones520
03-03-2010, 07:18 PM
This would be a first for me... I've heard stories of krill and small shrimp getting picked up by hurricanes in the Pacific, getting deposited in the Jet Stream, and raining in the central and eastern US. But I've never heard of anything that big... :eek:

JB
03-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Did they also find a dead guy wearing a scuba outfit?

FlaGator
03-03-2010, 09:08 PM
There have been reports of this through out history. Its usually associated with a waterspout on a lake or ocean picking up fish and the high level winds transporting them sometime hundreds of miles away.

Or maybe it's just a sign that the antichrist has been born in the land down under.

patriot45
03-03-2010, 09:10 PM
There have been reports of this through out history. Its usually associated with a waterspout on a lake or ocean picking up fish and the high level winds transporting them sometime hundreds of miles away.

Or maybe it's just a sign that the antichrist has been born in the land down under.

Why oh why can't it rain steak and mashed potatioes!!! :D

Rockntractor
03-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Why oh why can't it rain steak and mashed potatioes!!! :D

The baby goats had the shits yesterday and it was raining gravy.