PDA

View Full Version : Play By Play of Epic Beard Man Beatdown.....

Speedy
02-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Young Gangsta thug picks on old man on a city bus until old man gets pissed and perpetrates a Mortal Combat style beat down on him. What is really hilarious is the other...let's see gotta be PC here...nig...no...neg...bla..darker, yeah that's it, darker complected passengers on the bus egg the young thug on then start screaming when he is beaten up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf_sTBsCIyA

Molon Labe
02-18-2010, 09:30 PM
Bring Amber lamps :D

Classic.

Molon Labe
02-18-2010, 09:32 PM
speaking of mortal kombat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08

asdf2231
02-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Speed, thanks for the video and you are a fucking idiot for the word play there.

Completely.

PoliCon
02-18-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm wondering what the full story here is . . . . Beardman is within his rights to defend himself - and like most 'rednecks' the thug was easily goaded into violence prolly by his peers - but from the video it's clear that we're picking the story up in the middle.

Articulate_Ape
02-18-2010, 10:29 PM
In other breaking Internet news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-Sv6YnxEc

PoliCon
02-18-2010, 10:30 PM
In other breaking Internet news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-Sv6YnxEc

wudduya expect? He's FRENCH.:rolleyes:

stsinner
02-18-2010, 10:31 PM
LOL.... You got served, yo!

stsinner
02-18-2010, 10:32 PM
speaking of mortal kombat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08

That video was masterful!!

Articulate_Ape
02-18-2010, 10:34 PM
wudduya expect? He's FRENCH.:rolleyes:

Get up to speed. (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/epic-beard-man)

Welcome to last week. :p

PoliCon
02-18-2010, 10:41 PM
Get up to speed. (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/epic-beard-man)

Welcome to last week. :p

THE BULLDOG is French. OY VEY. :rolleyes:

ColonialMarine0431
02-19-2010, 12:16 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/ColonialMarine/11111%20Temporary/Epic%20Beard%20Man/untitled.jpg

NJCardFan
02-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Did anyone notice them stealing the white guy's bags? Gee, can't imagine why white people tend to be prejudiced against blacks. :rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
02-19-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm wondering what the full story here is . . . . Beardman is within his rights to defend himself - and like most 'rednecks' the thug was easily goaded into violence prolly by his peers - but from the video it's clear that we're picking the story up in the middle.

and here comes Michelle Pfeiffer to defend her inner city students. I like how you throw redneck in there. Have you ever met a "redneck"? Rednecks really aren't that prone to violence.

Rebel Yell
02-19-2010, 12:15 PM
I like how the girl filming goes from,"whoop his white ass" to talking about pressing charges.

Rebel Yell
02-19-2010, 12:28 PM
The old man's name is Thomas Bruso. He was alos filmed getting tased at an Oakland A's game. He is a Vietnam Vet.
He is the real life TominTib

AlmostThere
02-19-2010, 12:54 PM

It looks like they were just trash talking until the black dude grabbed the post with his right hand to balance himself and then hit the old guy with his left.

Speedy
02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
It looks like they were just trash talking until the black dude grabbed the post with his right hand to balance himself and then hit the old guy with his left.

It was funny how the thug kept saying, "I'll put my foot up your ass!" And the the old guy would answer, "Oh no you won't!"

Not only did he get his ass whooped, he was left crying for and an "ambah lamps!"

NJCardFan
02-19-2010, 02:35 PM
The girl filming starts commenting how she has this all recorded then as the thug sits down he makes a threat to the old dude's life. If you listen he says, "I'm gonna kill him when I see him" or something to that extent so yeah, present that to the authorities. But this whole thing is typical of the urban culture. From what we see, the thug clearly is the antagonist especially considering that the white guy got up and moved, taking the high road but the thug kept on goading him. Then the thug clearly assaults the guy then gets beat down for it yet he and his wenches are all like he was the victim.

Speedy
02-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Then the thug clearly assaults the guy then gets beat down for it yet he and his wenches are all like he was the victim.

But in the mind of all the bus monkeys that witnessed this he IS the victim by virtue of being black. That is all it takes. They are black and being a victim is available to them. They gladly accept that label and then let it guide their lives. It is the rare few blacks decide to make something of themselves and not accept the chains of victimhood.

The old guy tried to take the high road but never backdown either. The thug could take the geezer saying, "Oh no you won't" to his taunts of "putting my foot up your ass." As this is pretty nuetral. It was when the old guy said, "I take tough guys like you and slap the shit out 'em" that the thug took as a complete affront.

In the end it came down to Geezer saying, "I'll slap the shit outta you" and some thug saying, "I'll put my foot up your ass." I wonder which one made good on his threat.

JB
02-19-2010, 07:15 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/666/original/129109995940814541.jpg?1266531420

djones520
02-19-2010, 07:22 PM
and here comes Michelle Pfeiffer to defend her inner city students. I like how you throw redneck in there. Have you ever met a "redneck"? Rednecks really aren't that prone to violence.

I knew my share of "bully rednecks" in highschool. Bully's are bully's. Doesn't matter if your favorite choice of clothing is Carhart, or the latest metro-sexual craze.

JB
02-19-2010, 07:36 PM
The best part of the video is at the end when the dude that just took the beating says "I'm going to F you up. Next time". LMAO :D

Molon Labe
02-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Speed, thanks for the video and you are a fucking idiot for the word play there.

Completely.

:rolleyes:

Teetop
02-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

PoliCon
02-19-2010, 10:20 PM
I like how you throw redneck in there. Have you ever met a "redneck"? Rednecks really aren't that prone to violence.

If think that that is true - you are confusing country with redneck. You might wanna read up on rednecks. I suggest: BLACK REDNECKS AND WHITE LIBERALS by Thomas Sowell PhD.

PoliCon
02-19-2010, 10:21 PM

I have to wonder though about the conversation prior to the beginning of the film. Clearly we're missing out on some stuff here.

Rockntractor
02-19-2010, 10:25 PM
I have to wonder though about the conversation prior to the beginning of the film. Clearly we're missing out on some stuff here.

What do you want, the week before and after?:confused:

PoliCon
02-19-2010, 10:27 PM
What do you want, the week before and after?:confused:

no - I wanna know what was said immediately prior to her turning on the camera - what was it about that conversation that prompted her to turn on the camera?

Speedy
02-20-2010, 12:54 AM
If think that that is true - you are confusing country with redneck. You might wanna read up on rednecks. I suggest: BLACK REDNECKS AND WHITE LIBERALS by Thomas Sowell PhD.

You want to see some Black Rednecks come down to Texas. They ride in the smaller rodeo circuits and they walk around in Stetsons and cowboy boots. Country as chicken coops.

Rockntractor
02-20-2010, 12:55 AM
no - I wanna know what was said immediately prior to her turning on the camera - what was it about that conversation that prompted her to turn on the camera?

Who cares? Get a life!:D

AlmostThere
02-20-2010, 02:03 AM

Seriously, what difference does it make? 2 guys start jawing at each other for whatever reason; it doesn't make any difference until one of them decides to ratchet it up a level and start swinging or worse.

These 2 guys are talking trash. Do you think that because you've talked trash, you aren't entitled to defend yourself if someone physically attacks you? If you are entitled, again, what difference does it make what was said?

lacarnut
02-20-2010, 02:37 AM
I knew my share of "bully rednecks" in highschool. Bully's are bully's. Doesn't matter if your favorite choice of clothing is Carhart, or the latest metro-sexual craze.

Did you stand up to the bullies and fight or did you run home to daddy whining that the bullies were picking on you? Too funny!

PoliCon
02-20-2010, 09:35 AM
bus monkeys Takes a special kind of poster to use terms like that. . . . :rolleyes:

PoliCon
02-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Who cares? Get a life!:D

Care? I'm betting that both need to get their asses kicked is all. I'll wager that old beard man egged the black guy on by saying some stupid ass shit like 'bus monkeys' to the idiot with the corn rows.

NJCardFan
02-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Care? I'm betting that both need to get their asses kicked is all. I'll wager that old beard man egged the black guy on by saying some stupid ass shit like 'bus monkeys' to the idiot with the corn rows.
I beg to differ. My guess is that these 'bus monkeys' were already on the bus then the white guy got on and had the audacity to sit where they were sitting and that the 'idiot with cornrows' probably made a comment about the white guy being out of place. I'll bet your paycheck that that's probably close to how it went down.

PoliCon
02-20-2010, 10:02 AM
I beg to differ. My guess is that these 'bus monkeys' were already on the bus then the white guy got on and had the audacity to sit where they were sitting and that the 'idiot with cornrows' probably made a comment about the white guy being out of place. I'll bet your paycheck that that's probably close to how it went down.

That's a possibility as well. I'll wager that beard man was sitting up front and said something to corn rows when he got on - who said something back - and beard man followed him to the back of the bus to continue the conversation - hence his admonition to go BACK up front . . . .

AlmostThere
02-20-2010, 11:42 AM
That's a possibility as well. I'll wager that beard man was sitting up front and said something to corn rows when he got on - who said something back - and beard man followed him to the back of the bus to continue the conversation - hence his admonition to go BACK up front . . . .
His side of the story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq4IYYQungM

PoliCon
02-20-2010, 11:55 AM
His side of the story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq4IYYQungM

Very interesting. I did not catch the knife in the video . . . .

stsinner
02-20-2010, 05:45 PM
The stupid-ass had warrants, according to Beard Man, and didn't have to common-sense to keep a low profile... You just can't escape culture...

Um... Did anyone else hear him say that he shot a guy, and the guy ran like a sissy, but he was never caught for that... Ooops.....

djones520
02-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Did you stand up to the bullies and fight or did you run home to daddy whining that the bullies were picking on you? Too funny!

Ummm... wtf? Someone piss in your geritol today old man?

Zathras
02-20-2010, 11:47 PM
This is not the first time Epic Beard Man has graced YouTube in a video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXkwa9uFBss

He's the one getting tazed at the A's game last summer.

lacarnut
02-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Ummm... wtf? Someone piss in your geritol today old man?

Nope, did those mean redneck bullies whip your wimpy ass?

NJCardFan
02-21-2010, 11:46 AM
This is not the first time Epic Beard Man has graced YouTube in a video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXkwa9uFBss

He's the one getting tazed at the A's game last summer.

2 separate incidents. In this one, it looks like he was being thrown out for some reason and was resisting. Then because he wouldn't leave, he was being arrested to which he resisted arrest. Resisting arrest has consequences. Being old doesn't preclude you from the law.

Oh, and the Sharks suck.

djones520
02-21-2010, 01:22 PM
Nope, did those mean redneck bullies whip your wimpy ass?

Uhhh... no. And I still have no idea on what world that has to do with anything being discussed here. Just seems like you decided to step in and try to take a cheap shot for no reason at all. Way to be a douche bag. :rolleyes:

lacarnut
02-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Uhhh... no. And I still have no idea on what world that has to do with anything being discussed here. Just seems like you decided to step in and try to take a cheap shot for no reason at all. Way to be a douche bag. :rolleyes:

You started it asshole with your redneck bully remark. That did not have anything to do what this thread either. Correct.. Way to be a whiny punk though.:rolleyes: Next!

djones520
02-21-2010, 01:37 PM
You started it asshole with your redneck bully remark. That did not have anything to do what this thread either. Correct.. Way to be a whiny punk though.:rolleyes: Next!

I started it? Are you serious? If your gonna get that much sand in your cootch about it, why not go after the original mentioner of the Rednecks? Excuse me for fucking posting. :rolleyes: Would you like me to ask your permission next time I decide to share some life experience?

I don't even see the part where I get antagonistic about "rednecks". The point I made was quite clear. Bullies infect all types of people. Even old people.

lacarnut
02-21-2010, 01:43 PM
I started it? Are you serious? If your gonna get that much sand in your cootch about it, why not go after the original mentioner of the Rednecks? Excuse me for fucking posting. :rolleyes: Would you like me to ask your permission next time I decide to share some life experience?

Don't get your bowels in an uproar; your brains are liable to explode. Like I have said before, you do not have the temperament and maturity to be a mod. Might be better if you would curtail your FUCKING posting.

djones520
02-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Don't get your bowels in an uproar; your brains are liable to explode. Like I have said before, you do not have the temperament and maturity to be a mod. Might be better if you would curtail your FUCKING posting.

Settle down old man. Don't want you having an aneurism at your computer. You or anyone else has a problem with my mod status, take it up with the big cheese. I accepted the position at his invitation, and will step down at his request. No one elses.

lacarnut
02-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Settle down old man. Don't want you having an aneurism at your computer. You or anyone else has a problem with my mod status, take it up with the big cheese. I accepted the position at his invitation, and will step down at his request. No one elses.

My health is great; thank you for caring.

I don't give a shit how you obtained your mod status. I stand by my statement. Plus, there are others on this board who think you are not fit for the job.

djones520
02-21-2010, 02:00 PM
My health is great; thank you for caring.

I don't give a shit how you obtained your mod status. I stand by my statement. Plus, there are others on this board who think you are not fit for the job.

And as I said, everyone of you are more then welcome to voice your concerns to the adminstators. You are even more then welcome to PM me about it if you like, I'd be happy to talk about any concerns anyone may have. I'll even do it civily, even if your incapable of it.

lacarnut
02-21-2010, 02:07 PM
And as I said, everyone of you are more then welcome to voice your concerns to the adminstators. You are even more then welcome to PM me about it if you like, I'd be happy to talk about any concerns anyone may have. I'll even do it civily, even if your incapable of it.

My statements stand and I say things to people's faces; not behind their backs. So, I am not going to be a winy puss and start pm's mods or anybody else. Plus, you can take your civility and cram it where the sun don't shine. Your continued remarks validates your immaturity.

PoliCon
02-21-2010, 02:50 PM

He's doing that a lot the last couple of days. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
02-21-2010, 02:52 PM
My statements stand and I say things to people's faces; not behind their backs. So, I am not going to be a winy puss and start pm's mods or anybody else. Plus, you can take your civility and cram it where the sun don't shine. Your continued remarks validates your immaturity.

Jones is being much more mature in this discussion than your sorry ass is.

lacarnut
02-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Jones is being much more mature in this discussion than your sorry ass is.

And you are entitled to your opinion. However, a dumb ass teacher like you should be able to evaluate the discussion concerning maturity without prejudice. FYI, a member and a moderator have different functions. Although a moderator can have strong opinions, he or she should not incite the discussion to the point of him or her using the F. bomb word again and again like an imature prick. Same goes with your sorry ass.

SarasotaRepub
02-21-2010, 03:58 PM
All right you guys, calm the frig down.

I swear, I can't go away for a minute...:mad:;):D

JB
02-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Ban them!

lacarnut
02-21-2010, 04:37 PM
All right you guys, calm the frig down.

I swear, I can't go away for a minute.:D

A superb job of moderating if I do say so myself.:cool::)

Kay
02-21-2010, 04:56 PM
I haven't been here long enough to know how the place is moderated, but I do semi-know djones520 from another site over the past couple of years, and quite like his style. I would think he'd be a great moderator.

SarasotaRepub
02-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Ban them!

LOL!!!! :p

PoliCon
02-21-2010, 05:13 PM
I haven't been here long enough to know how the place is moderated, but I do semi-know djones520 from another site over the past couple of years, and quite like his style. I would think he'd be a great moderator.

There is little complaint to be made about the moderators here or their moderation. I don't always agree with them on everything - but hey - that's life.

Articulate_Ape
02-21-2010, 06:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTxcNzz4PMI

Rockntractor
02-21-2010, 06:30 PM
There is little complaint to be made about the moderators here or their moderation. I don't always agree with them on everything - but hey - that's life.

Half human, half remora. Poli would suck up to a fence post if he thought it was a mod.

lacarnut
02-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Half human, half remora. Poli would suck up to a fence post if he thought it was a mod.

Between your posts and your changing avatars, it's hard to tell which one I get a bigger laugh out of.

SaintLouieWoman
02-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Did anyone notice them stealing the white guy's bags? Gee, can't imagine why white people tend to be prejudiced against blacks. :rolleyes:

There was an article in today's St Louis Post-Dispatch. People can write in with their complaints about area roads. Someone from St Louis complained about no lights along Int 70 in Illinois, approaching St Louis. It's near the infamous East St Louis. I guess you could compare it to Watts.

At any rate, the bureaucrat's excuse was the local people stole the copper wire and the dapartment couldn't keep repairing the lights. Can't believe someone not getting caught on a major interstate, destroying the highway lights for the wire. :rolleyes: I think it has to do with fear---fear of the local folks by law enforcement.

djones520
02-21-2010, 07:37 PM
There was an article in today's St Louis Post-Dispatch. People can write in with their complaints about area roads. Someone from St Louis complained about no lights along Int 70 in Illinois, approaching St Louis. It's near the infamous East St Louis. I guess you could compare it to Watts.

At any rate, the bureaucrat's excuse was the local people stole the copper wire and the dapartment couldn't keep repairing the lights. Can't believe someone not getting caught on a major interstate, destroying the highway lights for the wire. :rolleyes: I think it has to do with fear---fear of the local folks by law enforcement.

That wouldn't suprise me. When I got to Scott, the only thing they told us in the Anti-Terrorism brief was "Stay away from E. St. Louis".

SaintLouieWoman
02-21-2010, 07:43 PM
That wouldn't suprise me. When I got to Scott, the only thing they told us in the Anti-Terrorism brief was "Stay away from E. St. Louis".

The federal courts in E St Louis were part of my territory. My boss got after me, because I never went over there. I told him to assign the accounts to someone else, wouldn't go, too dangerous. He told me "all the guys" go there. I told him I wasn't one of the guys, refused to go.

It was shortly after that that a guy named Sam Cooper, who extensivelyadvertised his roof and window replacement business on local tv, was killed in broad daylight in a sales call there.

My boss didn't bother me about going over there after that. It made my point. :p

PoliCon
02-21-2010, 07:51 PM

It doesn't hurt to butter up the people who have to clean up the messes that other people make.

PoliCon
02-21-2010, 07:52 PM

Time to bring in the bulldozers and level East St Louis.

djones520
02-21-2010, 07:54 PM
The federal courts in E St Louis were part of my territory. My boss got after me, because I never went over there. I told him to assign the accounts to someone else, wouldn't go, too dangerous. He told me "all the guys" go there. I told him I wasn't one of the guys, refused to go.

It was shortly after that that a guy named Sam Cooper, who extensivelyadvertised his roof and window replacement business on local tv, was killed in broad daylight in a sales call there.

My boss didn't bother me about going over there after that. It made my point. :p

My mom got off the wrong exit when she came down here to visit me once, and ended up in E. St. Louis. She stopped at a Popeye's there to get some lunch. The drive through attendant was black and apparently her "english" might as well have been a differant language. They literally had to get the white manager to translate.

stsinner
02-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Cut and paste this into your search engine and watch the latest video by Beard Man on Live Leak.. He's funny!

The New Adventures Of Epic Beard Man

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/AmberLamps.jpg

NJCardFan
02-22-2010, 01:38 AM

As much as the media tries to sugarcoat it, predominantly black areas are war zones filled with animals. Call me racist. Call me a bigot. But you can't hide from the truth here. Now, there are depressed white areas that are no where near as violent and crime ridden as places that are predominantly black.

Rebel Yell
02-22-2010, 10:32 AM
As much as the media tries to sugarcoat it, predominantly black areas are war zones filled with animals. Call me racist. Call me a bigot. But you can't hide from the truth here. Now, there are depressed white areas that are no where near as violent and crime ridden as places that are predominantly black.

You know it is just coincidence. It being predominantly black is all coincidence, even though it is consistently true throughout America. If you read Black Rednecks and White ******s or whatever the name of that book is, you'll learn from someone who lives in a gated community that what you see in the real world is false. It must be true, he wrote a book.

NJCardFan
02-22-2010, 05:36 PM
You know it is just coincidence. It being predominantly black is all coincidence, even though it is consistently true throughout America. If you read Black Rednecks and White ******s or whatever the name of that book is, you'll learn from someone who lives in a gated community that what you see in the real world is false. It must be true, he wrote a book.

I'm not saying all blacks are like this but a vast majority of them are. The statistics back me up. The minority among the minority are the law abiding blacks who work hard, get an education, and just try to live their lives like everyone else yet these poor people are admonished in their own community. But it's the vast majority who are the animals. As I've said many times, in my housing unit, there are 124 inmates. At any time there are anywhere between 80-90 blacks. According to the American Correctional Association (http://www.aca.org/government/population.asp#demo), 62% of the prison population is either black or Hispanic(data collected in 2002). Is it genetic? Environment? Culture? As I said, not all blacks are animals so this rules out genetics. But what is it? Let's expound this to the world as a whole. How many countries where the populace is predominantly black are thriving, non-violent nations? I can't think of any of the top of my head. Even in this hemisphere, look at the predominantly black Caribbean countries that are not under colonial control(Bermuda, Bahamas, Aruba, St. Maarten, Virgin Islands etc.). How are things? Go to Jamaica. Beautiful place, no? Go outside of the tourist areas then tell me how beautiful Jamaica is. Be a white face walking around Kingston and see what happens. Hell, Jamaica has one of the highest murder rates in the world. And Haiti, is there a bigger shithole in the world? There's got to be a reason for this. What is it? Anybody know?

Speedy
02-22-2010, 05:50 PM
The study on murder in the Baltimore/DC area was an embarassment for liberals. All a great majority of the murders were in the black neighborhoods and were black on black, 90% of white victims of murder were killed by blacks and I think they found not one single example of a white killing a black in that study.

PoliCon
02-22-2010, 05:58 PM

the correlation to CULTURE - to socioeconomic conditions - is stronger than the correlation to skin color. I'm sorry you find the facts so objectionable. :rolleyes:

The book is BLACK REDNECKS AND WHITE LIBERALS - It's by Thomas Sowell - economist, Hover institute scholar, Conservative, and black man.

PoliCon
02-22-2010, 06:00 PM
There's got to be a reason for this. What is it? Anybody know?Yup. And I'm going to keep pointing you guys to this book until you actually take the time to read it. Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.

NJCardFan
02-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Yup. And I'm going to keep pointing you guys to this book until you actually take the time to read it. Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.

So Sowell is the single authority on the subject and just because he wrote a book on the subject that means there are no other reasons? Christ all you do is parrot this "read this book! read this book!" like it's the be all that ends all of this subject. You act like it's the Bible of black issues. The Holy Grail of race relations. Makes me not want to read it.

PoliCon
02-22-2010, 08:02 PM
So Sowell is the single authority on the subject and just because he wrote a book on the subject that means there are no other reasons? Christ all you do is parrot this "read this book! read this book!" like it's the be all that ends all of this subject. You act like it's the Bible of black issues. The Holy Grail of race relations. Makes me not want to read it.

Read the book and you'll understand why I keep suggesting it. :)

NJCardFan
02-22-2010, 08:37 PM
Yup. And I'm going to keep pointing you guys to this book until you actually take the time to read it. Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.

Rockntractor
02-22-2010, 08:50 PM
He wants us to read it so we can be just like him.

NJCardFan
02-22-2010, 08:57 PM
He wants us to read it so we can be just like him.

It's probably the only book he's ever read. Sure as hell acts like it.

PoliCon
02-22-2010, 08:58 PM

PoliCon
02-22-2010, 08:58 PM
It's probably the only book he's ever read. Sure as hell acts like it.

I have almost 3000 volumes in my personal library. :cool:

NJCardFan
02-22-2010, 08:59 PM

Sorry. Too engrossed in Pirate Latitudes right now.

Rockntractor
02-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Can you give us a list of the titles so we know what other books to stay away from?:D

PoliCon
02-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Sorry. Too engrossed in Pirate Latitudes right now.

any good?

Bubba Dawg
02-22-2010, 09:12 PM

Does any Volume go to Eleven?

PoliCon
02-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Does any Volume go to Eleven?

Would you like to compare libraries? ;) Even if we count your Hustler collection - you'd lose. :p

NJCardFan
02-22-2010, 11:41 PM
any good?

Meh. Crichton didn't have time to fine tune it but there are parts so far that would make for a decent movie. The only problem there is that movies from his novels have sucked since Jurassic Park.

Rockntractor
02-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Would you like to compare libraries? ;) Even if we count your Hustler collection - you'd lose. :p
Do you wear lavender?

PoliCon
02-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Meh. Crichton didn't have time to fine tune it but there are parts so far that would make for a decent movie. The only problem there is that movies from his novels have sucked since Jurassic Park.

State of Fear is the one I'd love to see made into a movie ;)

Rebel Yell
02-23-2010, 09:54 AM
I'm not saying all blacks are like this but a vast majority of them are. The statistics back me up. The minority among the minority are the law abiding blacks who work hard, get an education, and just try to live their lives like everyone else yet these poor people are admonished in their own community. But it's the vast majority who are the animals. As I've said many times, in my housing unit, there are 124 inmates. At any time there are anywhere between 80-90 blacks. According to the American Correctional Association (http://www.aca.org/government/population.asp#demo), 62% of the prison population is either black or Hispanic(data collected in 2002). Is it genetic? Environment? Culture? As I said, not all blacks are animals so this rules out genetics. But what is it? Let's expound this to the world as a whole. How many countries where the populace is predominantly black are thriving, non-violent nations? I can't think of any of the top of my head. Even in this hemisphere, look at the predominantly black Caribbean countries that are not under colonial control(Bermuda, Bahamas, Aruba, St. Maarten, Virgin Islands etc.). How are things? Go to Jamaica. Beautiful place, no? Go outside of the tourist areas then tell me how beautiful Jamaica is. Be a white face walking around Kingston and see what happens. Hell, Jamaica has one of the highest murder rates in the world. And Haiti, is there a bigger shithole in the world? There's got to be a reason for this. What is it? Anybody know?

I agree with everything you said, but would like to add one more question. Is there an example of blacks civilizing themselves in history? No saying there's not, just asking if there is.

Rebel Yell
02-23-2010, 10:03 AM
the correlation to CULTURE - to socioeconomic conditions - is stronger than the correlation to skin color. I'm sorry you find the facts so objectionable. :rolleyes:

The book is BLACK REDNECKS AND WHITE LIBERALS - It's by Thomas Sowell - economist, Hover institute scholar, Conservative, and black man.

I grew up in a poor neighborhood, trailer park to be exact. There was no violence or crime in that neighborhood. Being poor is no excuse for acting like a shit. I know being black doesn't equal violent criminal, either. I know it's culture, but if the vast majority of that culture is black, then it's black culture.

I know who Thomas Sowell is. I'm a big fan of his articles, but what can he tell me about race relations? He's black, big deal. How does that make him any kind of authority? When's the last time he's actually had to drive through one of these neighborhoods? When's the last time he's had to deal with the sense of entitlement from these welfare queens? When's the last time he's had to bust his ass to pay his way through college, while a white person with lower grades gets to go for free? When's the last time he's had to see folks make all the bad decisions, get all the help in the world, and still blame the system for their pathetic lives? Answer me these and maybe I'll consider him an expert on race relations.

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 10:34 AM
I grew up in a poor neighborhood, trailer park to be exact. There was no violence or crime in that neighborhood. Being poor is no excuse for acting like a shit. I know being black doesn't equal violent criminal, either. I know it's culture, but if the vast majority of that culture is black, then it's black culture.

I know who Thomas Sowell is. I'm a big fan of his articles, but what can he tell me about race relations? He's black, big deal. How does that make him any kind of authority? When's the last time he's actually had to drive through one of these neighborhoods? When's the last time he's had to deal with the sense of entitlement from these welfare queens? When's the last time he's had to bust his ass to pay his way through college, while a white person with lower grades gets to go for free? When's the last time he's had to see folks make all the bad decisions, get all the help in the world, and still blame the system for their pathetic lives? Answer me these and maybe I'll consider him an expert on race relations.

Your questions are logical fallacies. One does not need first hand experience to be an expert on a topic first off - second off - the book traces the liniage of the current urban ghetto culture. It traces it back to the antebellum south and then over to Northern England and yes even to Scotland. He shows how most southerners today are not in fact rednecks even if they are country. He also looks at economics in the black community both before and after the civil rights movement and demonstrates how affirmative action and the other programs of the left have destroyed black businesses and black communities. It's a DAMN GOOD BOOK. And if you're too stubborn to read it just because I recommend it - you're a fool.

NJCardFan
02-23-2010, 11:43 AM
State of Fear is the one I'd love to see made into a movie ;)

Never happen.

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 11:53 AM
Never happen.

Not by hollywood . . .

Rebel Yell
02-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Your questions are logical fallacies. One does not need first hand experience to be an expert on a topic first off - second off - the book traces the liniage of the current urban ghetto culture. It traces it back to the antebellum south and then over to Northern England and yes even to Scotland. He shows how most southerners today are not in fact rednecks even if they are country. He also looks at economics in the black community both before and after the civil rights movement and demonstrates how affirmative action and the other programs of the left have destroyed black businesses and black communities. It's a DAMN GOOD BOOK. And if you're too stubborn to read it just because I recommend it - you're a fool.

I'll probably read it. Like I said, I like the author. Sounds interesting, but don't look for some life changing experience. Jim Goad's Redneck Manifesto did the same thing years ago. Good book, may be a bit vulgar for some, though.

When I speak on the subject, I speak only of what I see first hand. My ex wife is black, so I've seen the culture from the inside. I lived in the projects in Portsmouth, VA with an old girlfriend ( I was the only white person for blocks around). The one thing that was a common everywhere was that ignorance was embraced, while education was shunned. I heard alot of, "I have to sell drugs because they kicked me out of school. I don't have any other way to go." Moral should be that you shouldn't get kicked out of school, but instead it's "the systems" fault. This went from parents all the way down to the children. Nothing is their fault.

"The system" is set up for them to fail. Actually the system is set up to give them all the breaks to succeed. There is no excuse for blacks to not get a college education, there is soooo many breaks for them to attend school damn near, if not totally, free. While my wife was in college, she had to take out student loans, work full time, and pay to live on campus. Her friend from high school, who is black, bitched about "the system" while going to school for free and living on campus for free. Other than that, she said Marcy was a hard working, decent person. But that mentalilty was still engrained into her.

A mutual friend of theirs right after high school was coming into town. Three little black kids ran down through the ditch on a go kart and ran right in front of the car. Killed all three. The girls wasn't charged with anything because there was nothing she could do. Marcy, was upset that they let her off because she was white. No mention of the parents turning the kids loose on a go kart beside a highway. No mention of the fact they run out ion front of her before she could even hit the breaks. It was a white girl running over black kids, so it must be racist. This type of shit is the norm here in the south.

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Rebel - Sowell does a damn good job of explaining how and why that is the case.

Rebel Yell
02-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Rebel - Sowell does a damn good job of explaining how and why that is the case.

I don't give a shit why or how, just that it ends. White people can't change the attitude of black people, or black people those of whites. It has to happen from the inside, and there's just too much easy money to be made off not hitting a lick at shit for it to change.

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 12:13 PM
I don't give a shit why or how, just that it ends. White people can't change the attitude of black people, or black people those of whites. It has to happen from the inside, and there's just too much easy money to be made off not hitting a lick at shit for it to change.

And the way to make that change is to educate.

Rebel Yell
02-23-2010, 12:14 PM
And the way to make that change is to educate.

Which is, by and far, shunned. I'mnot saying you're wrong. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

lacarnut
02-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Your questions are logical fallacies. One does not need first hand experience to be an expert on a topic first off - . And if you're too stubborn to read it just because I recommend it - you're a fool.

For you to say that "one does not need first hand experience to be an expert on a topic" is retarded. Did you not learn that experience is the best teacher. Oh, I forgot you are a Union Teacher. Plus, not reading a book does not make anyone a fool. The only fool in this thread is you.

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 02:18 PM
For you to say that "one does not need first hand experience to be an expert on a topic" is retarded. Did you not learn that experience is the best teacher. Oh, I forgot you are a Union Teacher. Plus, not reading a book does not make anyone a fool. The only fool in this thread is you.

First off - you are making a logical error if you claim that one must have personal experience to have knowledge on the subject.

Second off - you need to learn to read. I said that if he refused to read it solely based on my recommendation then he would be a fool.

Third off - your attempt at an appeal to ridicule: 'Oh, I forgot you are a Union Teacher' is pathetic. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Which is, by and far, shunned. I'mnot saying you're wrong. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

People can be reached - and it's the main reason why I am working in the school in which I work.

bijou
02-23-2010, 02:23 PM
A3LK1CChb08

lacarnut
02-23-2010, 02:35 PM
First off - you are making a logical error if you claim that one must have personal experience to have knowledge on the subject.

Second off - you need to learn to read. I said that if he refused to read it solely based on my recommendation then he would be a fool.

Third off - your attempt at an appeal to ridicule: 'Oh, I forgot you are a Union Teacher' is pathetic. :rolleyes:

I quoted you. So your craw-fishing regarding experience is pathetic. Personal experience trumps book knowledge every day of the week and twice on Sunday's. I have meet many teachers that would have a difficult time making it in the private sector.

Secondly, you are fool for making such an outlandish statement. Who are you determine that?

Thirdly, you stay on the Internet so much during the day, I am not so sure you are a teacher. Christ, those kids must not be learning much if you are.

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 02:39 PM
I quoted you. So your craw-fishing regarding experience is pathetic. Personal experience trumps book knowledge every day of the week and twice on Sunday's. SO only women who have abortions can have a valid opinion on abortions? :rolleyes: Do you realize how STUPID that claim is?

Secondly, you are fool for making such an outlandish statement. Who are you determine that? Outlandish? Funny how you're the only one taking umbrage . . . .

Thirdly, you stay on the Internet so much during the day, I am not so sure you are a teacher. Christ, those kids must not be learning much if you are.

*yawn* I could not care less what you think.

lacarnut
02-23-2010, 02:59 PM
SO only women who have abortions can have a valid opinion on abortions? :rolleyes: Do you realize how STUPID that claim is?
Outlandish? Funny how you're the only one taking umbrage . . . .

*yawn* I could not care less what you think.

Let's stick to apples to apples. I know it's hard for you when you are getting your ass kicked so badly in this discussion. However, experience trumps book knowledge every day of the week and twice on Sunday's. Conclusion: You can have your head so far up your ass with book knowledge and be a complete boob; discounting others life experiences makes you the fool.

When does a Union Teacher find so much time to post on the Internet? He won't answer the question nor will he/she/it tell us what they teach.

Rebel Yell
02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
People can be reached - and it's the main reason why I am working in the school in which I work.

I hope you're catching them early. ABAC has an African American History class taught by a black teacher out of a textbook written by a black man. The black students still will not believe that slaves were sold by Africans to the white man. They still believed that the white man went to Africa and kidnapped the slaves. Got to be the victim.

BTW, no one has answered my question. Has black people ever civilized themselves without outside influenced?

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Let's stick to apples to apples. I know it's hard for you when you are getting your ass kicked so badly in this discussion. However, experience trumps book knowledge every day of the week and twice on Sunday's. Conclusion: You can have your head so far up your ass with book knowledge and be a complete boob; discounting others life experiences makes you the fool. I am sticking to apples and apples. If as you say experience is better than book knowledge - men need to STFU on the issue of abortion - which the feminazi claim all the time. Glad to see that you so readily agree with the left in your argument forms.

When does a Union Teacher find so much time to post on the Internet? He won't answer the question nor will he/she/it tell us what they teach.

I've told more than once what I teach. :rolleyes: You need to read more and pontificate less. ;)

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 03:09 PM
BTW, no one has answered my question. Has black people ever civilized themselves without outside influenced? Well there is the example of Nubia . . . who actually civilized the Egyptians . . . . and there is always ancient ghana . . . so - yes.

Rebel Yell
02-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Well there is the example of Nubia . . . who actually civilized the Egyptians . . . . and there is always ancient ghana . . . so - yes.

Just asking. Thanks.

lacarnut
02-23-2010, 03:51 PM
I am sticking to apples and apples. If as you say experience is better than book knowledge - men need to STFU on the issue of abortion - which the feminazi claim all the time. Glad to see that you so readily agree with the left in your argument forms.

I've told more than once what I teach. :rolleyes: You need to read more and pontificate less. ;)

Unlike you, I am not a condescending know it all liberal like you. Abortion is certainly not a topic that I want to engage a discussion in. Since you brought it up, it seems like a biggie on your radar screen though.

Whatever you teach, you still spend a lot of time on the Internet. No wonder public schools are doing a terrible job teaching kids in this country with Union teachers like you.

PoliCon
02-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Just asking. Thanks.

No problem. :)

Rockntractor
02-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Well there is the example of Nubia . . . who actually civilized the Egyptians . . . . and there is always ancient ghana . . . so - yes.
Don't forget Ethiopia!

Jfor
02-23-2010, 06:08 PM
And Rwanda and Darfur.

NJCardFan
02-24-2010, 01:11 AM

I have to disagree with you on this. On most subjects, there's nothing like experience. Take Speedy's experience about being in prison. He and I have different perspectives on the subject and I don't care, there is nothing anyone who's never set foot inside a prison can tell me, or him, that is going to replace being in the trenches, so to speak. And there's a reason why sports color commentators are former athletes. They give a perspective from a point of view of having played the sport. Now you mention abortion but in the manner that doesn't make sense. How can I comment on the subject? I'm a human being and as a human being know it's wrong to extinguish the life of another human being just because it's convenient. And abortion should be a matter of necessity(health of the mother) than a matter of convenience. I don't need to be a woman to understand that.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 02:16 AM
And conservatives get angry when people accused them of being racist.

Speedy
02-24-2010, 04:09 AM
Take Speedy's experience about being in prison. He and I have different perspectives on the subject and I don't care, there is nothing anyone who's never set foot inside a prison can tell me, or him, that is going to replace being in the trenches, so to speak.

A good analogy about different perspectives is watching the NFL and hearing the color commentary by Phil Simms or Troy Aikman (both former QBs for those that don't know) and listening to Tony Seragusa (a former offensive lineman) comment from down on the field, Moose Johnston (a former fullback) or Chris Collinsworth (a former wideout). They all played the same game, all were Hall of Fame caliber yet they all bring different perspectives because of their experience. The guy throwing the ball will never know what it is like to run a crossing pattern, catching the ball and having a saftey lying in wait taking your head off. The guy catching the ball will never know what it is like to shake off a sack attempt, scan the field for an open reciever and release the ball accurately in a matter of three seconds.

NJ and I know what it is like behind the fences and razor wire of a prison. But he has experienced it as a guard and I experienced it as a convict. There are things I will never know about his perspective and there are things he will never know about mine.

PoliCon
02-24-2010, 06:24 AM
Don't forget Ethiopia!

We he did specify where they civilized themselves - the argument can be made that Ethiopia was civilized by outside forces - IE Judaism and Christianity.

NJCardFan
02-24-2010, 10:24 AM

OK, genius. Since you felt the need to go here. What, exactly is racist being discussed here? The fact that blacks represent a larger % of criminals? That ghetto's are shit holes? That blacks look at educated blacks as traitors or sell outs? That the black culture is more represented by the thug culture? That predominantly black countries are mostly brutal dictatorships? In order to deem something racist(using the word in the bastardized context of the left), you have to deem what is being discussed untrue. This is the problem, people like you want to close your eyes and ignore the elephant in the room. Liberals are like people who watch the dog shit in the middle of the living room and ignore it's there hoping someone else will clean it up. So, again I ask, what has been said here that could be construed as racist.

Rockntractor
02-24-2010, 10:36 AM
OK, genius. Since you felt the need to go here. What, exactly is racist being discussed here? The fact that blacks represent a larger % of criminals? That ghetto's are shit holes? That blacks look at educated blacks as traitors or sell outs? That the black culture is more represented by the thug culture? That predominantly black countries are mostly brutal dictatorships? In order to deem something racist(using the word in the bastardized context of the left), you have to deem what is being discussed untrue. This is the problem, people like you want to close your eyes and ignore the elephant in the room. Liberals are like people who watch the dog shit in the middle of the living room and ignore it's there hoping someone else will clean it up. So, again I ask, what has been said here that could be construed as racist.

By default all conservatives are racist now. It is a meaningless term used by the ignorant when they have run out of arguments!

FlaGator
02-24-2010, 10:43 AM
By default all conservatives are racist now. It is a meaningless term used by the ignorant when they have run out of arguments!
It ranks right up there in terms of meaninglessness with homophobe and chauvanist; Words that have been so over used and misused that they no longer have meaning or impact.

NJCardFan
02-24-2010, 10:47 AM
It ranks right up there in terms of meaninglessness with homophobe and chauvanist; Words that have been so over used and misused that they no longer have meaning or impact.

At least those words have some impact but in the puny shriveled minds like caughtinthemiddle1990, being a racist is someone who isn't afraid of speaking the truth.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 01:29 PM

As far as homophobe, I think the word is misused but there has to be a word for someone who equates homosexuality (strictly consensual male-male contact) with pedophilia or bestiality, which is something I've seen conservatives often do.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 01:32 PM

Well, let me ask you this...
Why do you think blacks repesent a larger % of criminals?
That ghettos are shit holes?
Why do you that the black culture is represented by thug culture? Why do you think blacks look up to these kinds of people?
That predominately black countries are dictatorships?

There has to be reasons for all those to be the way they are.

Jfor
02-24-2010, 02:10 PM
As far as homophobe, I think the word is misused but there has to be a word for someone who equates homosexuality (strictly consensual male-male contact) with pedophilia or bestiality, which is something I've seen conservatives often do.

It's the same damn thing. All of it is perverted.

nightflight
02-24-2010, 02:12 PM

Its not the same thing. Adults engaging in consensual acts is not the equal of harming children.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 02:24 PM

How is it the same? What makes it perverted?
I mean straight couples do much stranger things in the bedroom than some gays do...
As long as the sex involves consenting adults and no one is harmed, I don't see what the problem is.
If two gays want to fuck each other, what business is it of mine? I've no stock or interest in gay sex, so what they do has no effect on me or anyone else except the two gays.
Whereas a man molesting a little girl does have an effect on someone else--It forever damages or hurts the child, she was not able to consent and it creates immense trauma.

AmPat
02-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Seems both these guys were/are idiots. Taken by itself, I believe the Thug got schooled by the Senior citizen. True to form, said thug apparently didn't learn a thing. He'll be dead prematurely is my guess. Thug is a 50 something year old acting like a teen age chest-puffer.:rolleyes:

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 02:50 PM

Seems both these guys were/are idiots. Taken by itself, I believe the Thug got schooled by the Senior citizen. True to form, said thug apparently didn't learn a thing. He'll be dead prematurely is my guess. Thug is a 50 something year old acting like a teen age chest-puffer.:rolleyes:

What was most hilarious is how after just getting his teeth knocked out by the old guy, he says "I'ma fuck you up."

hampshirebrit
02-24-2010, 03:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELKET-mtm7E&feature=player_embedded#

hampshirebrit
02-24-2010, 03:23 PM
AC Transit Bus Fight - Interview MICHAEL THE BLACK GUY THAT GOT BEAT UP - Epic Beard Man

The other guy speaks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4&feature=player_embedded

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 03:31 PM
''Is jus mindin my own bidness''

PoliCon
02-24-2010, 04:13 PM
AC Transit Bus Fight - Interview MICHAEL THE BLACK GUY THAT GOT BEAT UP - Epic Beard Man

The other guy speaks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4&feature=player_embedded

There are always two sides to the story. Good on you for finding this side. Interesting that he is speaking totally different in the interview than he was on the bus though . . . .

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-24-2010, 04:30 PM
There are always two sides to the story. Good on you for finding this side. Interesting that he is speaking totally different in the interview than he was on the bus though . . . .

Well he does say he was a bit drunk--that could certainly change someone's demeanor from how they usually are.

PoliCon
02-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Well he does say he was a bit drunk--that could certainly change someone's demeanor from how they usually are.

so can putting on airs for an interview.

Speedy
02-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Looks like he had some manners beat into him.

stsinner
02-24-2010, 07:52 PM

Um.. He's 67 and a Vietnam Vet... I think he's got the right to a peaceful bus ride... That felon was just looking for trouble..

Does anyone else love the way he just casually mentions that he was going to 'Firsco to get some weed for his fucking arthritis..?

LOL... The black idiot is apologizing for the way he conducted himself because he was a little intoxicated.. No!! Not at midday?? This is unheard of!!!!!

Funny thing is-A Vietnam vet knows about spit-shining shoes... After my time in the Army, I know about spit-shining shoes.. I spit-shined jump boots for 8 years, and I watched black guys spit shine, Native Indians spit-shine, white guys spit-shine.. Spit-shining was a proud thing in the Army, and it was like a contest... We would sit in the Day Room spit-shining our toes and heels with water and polish.... This black thug has obviously never seen spit-shining other than in a racist cartoon or old movie... Two people have two different opinions and experience with spit-shining...

Bubba Dawg
02-24-2010, 09:13 PM

Nothing wrong with Hustler collections. The pictures are more interesting.

Rockntractor
02-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Bubba, did you sleep with one of my nannies?:eek:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/retarded-llama.jpg?t=1267023978

Bubba Dawg
02-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Bubba, did you sleep with one of my nannies?:eek:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/retarded-llama.jpg?t=1267023978

The underbite is familiar......hmmm....

PoliCon
02-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Some rightfully deserve that label - but you know what, just as many - if not more on the other side deserve that label as well. What more, the democrat party is and always has been the party of institutional racism.

PoliCon
02-24-2010, 10:42 PM

That may well be the case - but I still have a larger and better library. :p

Rebel Yell
02-25-2010, 09:06 AM
Well, let me ask you this...
Why do you think blacks repesent a larger % of criminals?
That ghettos are shit holes?
Why do you that the black culture is represented by thug culture? Why do you think blacks look up to these kinds of people?
That predominately black countries are dictatorships?

There has to be reasons for all those to be the way they are.

Honestly, I don't know how it all started. I really don't care how it all started. If they don't give a shit if they live in fences, I don't either.

Why don't you enlighten me? I'm sure NONE of it is the fault of black people.

hampshirebrit
02-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Um.. He's 67 and a Vietnam Vet... I think he's got the right to a peaceful bus ride... That felon was just looking for trouble..

Does anyone else love the way he just casually mentions that he was going to 'Firsco to get some weed for his fucking arthritis..?

Just for clarity, it is Epic Beard Man (the white guy) who was off to Frisco to score some weed for his arthritis, which he states right at the start of the vid.

Looks to me that both EBM and Michael the drunk black dude have some "issues", at least a few of them around substance abuse, and others around anger management. About the only thing in EMB's favour is that the black guy threw the first punch, and he threw the last nine or so. It looks like both of them were looking for trouble.

And who in their right mind would go round wearing a T saying "I am a motherfucker", at any time, let alone three days before their own mother's funeral.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
02-25-2010, 03:25 PM

Some rightfully deserve that label - but you know what, just as many - if not more on the other side deserve that label as well. What more, the democrat party is and always has been the party of institutional racism.

Not since 1964, and they lost a whole portion of the country because of it. Your side is the one who accuses blacks of being ''brainwashed'', implying they can't think for themselves and that's why they only vote Democrat.

Rebel Yell
02-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Your side is the one who accuses blacks of being ''brainwashed'', implying they can't think for themselves and that's why they only vote Democrat.

Until they prove otherwise, I'll continue to call them brainwashed. Either that, or they're just too lazy to think for themselves. Either way, when 90+% of a demographic votes one way ALL THE TIME, something's up.

PoliCon
02-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Just for clarity, it is Epic Beard Man (the white guy) who was off to Frisco to score some weed for his arthritis, which he states right at the start of the vid.

Looks to me that both EBM and Michael the drunk black dude have some "issues", at least a few of them around substance abuse, and others around anger management. About the only thing in EMB's favour is that the black guy threw the first punch, and he threw the last nine or so. It looks like both of them were looking for trouble.

And who in their right mind would go round wearing a T saying "I am a motherfucker", at any time, let alone three days before their own mother's funeral.

Agreed.

Rebel Yell
02-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Agreed.

Whatever.:rolleyes: You know the white man is ALWAYS right.;):D

PoliCon
02-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Not since 1964, and they lost a whole portion of the country because of it. Your side is the one who accuses blacks of being ''brainwashed'', implying they can't think for themselves and that's why they only vote Democrat.

Are you another one of those idiots who believes that the racists all left the democrat party for the republican party? :rolleyes: Do you really wanna go down that road? It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of disabusing someone of that false claim . . . .

PoliCon
02-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Whatever.:rolleyes: You know the white man is ALWAYS right.;):D

have you been taking race lessons off Sinner again? :rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
02-25-2010, 03:53 PM
have you been taking race lessons off Sinner again? :rolleyes:

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!:D

PoliCon
02-25-2010, 04:00 PM
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!:D

I'm not sure he'll buy your sincerity . . . . ;)

stsinner
02-25-2010, 04:54 PM

Yeah, I knew that, and I probably should have made that clear... So, so far, he's told us that he shot a guy who ran away like a sissy, and he never got caught for it and that he goes to 'Frisco to get his medical weed.. We're learning all kinds of neat stuff about EBM.. But I still like him...

NJCardFan
02-26-2010, 12:26 AM

Oh...My...God. I don't even know where to begin. For starters, let's look at the breakdown of the 2008 presidential election: (http://brandtao.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/demographics-for-us-presidential-election-2008/)

Whites: 43% for Obama 55% for McCain

Blacks: 95% for Obama 4% McCain

Now, one can make the correlation that blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama because Obama was the first black candidate. Fair enough. Then let's look at the 2004 election: (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/US/P/00/epolls.0.html)

White: 41% for Kerry 58% Bush

Blacks: 88% Kerry 11% Bush

2000: (http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/how_groups_voted/voted_00.html)

Whites: 42% Gore 55% Bush

Blacks: 90% Gore 9% Bush

As we can see, whites are pretty close in voting with a majority voting GOP. But blacks are almost unanimous. And why is that? Have things gotten better or worse for blacks since the GOP helped push though the Civil rights bill that the Democrats tried to filibuster? Democrats make a lot of promises to the black community but all it has succeeded in keeping blacks in near servitude. The blacks that have brought themselves out of poverty and into prosperity have done so like everyone else: hard work and determination. Not through affirmative action and not through welfare or other social programs. Good old fashioned conservative values are what has worked.

Now, you ran off a list of stupid questions as to why black areas are the way they are. Well, that's what I'm asking there genius. And this little gem...

Considering that a vast majority of a pedophiles victims are young boys...

Rebel Yell
03-05-2010, 10:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niIQU8_y_7s

So, the old man was talking about his brother shining his shoes. Not a brother shining his shoes.

stsinner
03-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Linda.. . I meant to type, "Black," I really did....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkMrFzfx6lc&feature=player_embedded

patriot45
03-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Good post.:rolleyes:
This will go over well, but stay the course.

stsinner
03-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Good post.:rolleyes:
This will go over well, but stay the course.

Is it just me, or do you also think that those musicians were HIIIIGH........

Gingersnap
03-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Linda.. . I meant to type, "Black," I really did....

As the substitute Spelling Nazi, I hereby give you a reprieve (and it's fixed).

FlaGator
03-05-2010, 10:00 PM
How many times will this video be posted... I'm think I'm going to hunt them all down and merge them in to one thread.

Gingersnap
03-05-2010, 10:03 PM
How many times will this video be posted... I'm think I'm going to hunt them all down and merge them in to one thread.

Dude! This one is from a slightly different angle. :D

FlaGator
03-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Cool... went from 2 little and 1 big thread to one really big thread...

Gingersnap
03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Cool... went from 2 little and 1 big thread to one really big thread...

Can I move it to the Whiny Zone now? :D