PDA

View Full Version : If We Wait for Armageddon

megimoo
03-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Evil never ceases to amaze me. Each moment as man progresses toward the demise of planet earth, he manages to regress by centuries.

The terrorist double agent who murdered the CIA operatives recorded himself shortly before the killing. He was not intending to commit such a mass murder, but upon learning of the possibility of taking so many more lives, he commented the extra killings were “a gift from god.”

“Whose god?” is what I ask, whose morals? What god could this be? Did this idiot climb the evolutionary ladder with the rest of us?After millions of years of evolution, suddenly regression has kicked into third gear. Man is more evil and primitive now in the 21st century than in prehistoric times.

How can this be? By what scale can we measure such statistics?

Simple, if indeed intellect was a missing component to early man’s ascent to higher civilization, that component is no longer lacking. We have managed to teach ourselves, but failed to separate ourselves from the apes. No insult intended to apes here.It appears the more man learns, the more he embraces the dark side of his nature. Preferring to use intelligence to perfect malevolence and destroy morality, in lieu of the betterment of mankind.

Man’s current choice is a very basic tenant of religion and offers definitive proof that free will was intended not to allow man to seek and find God and goodness, but prove he is incapable of doing so.Civilization throughout time has perpetuated murder and mayhem and sought to control others through the most horrific means possible.

Man has perfected killing and terror and raised it to an art form. Bravo. All those years in school seemed to have paid off. The more intellect man acquired, the more refined his ability to destroy and inflict terror on his fellowmen.Although there are voluminous examples of evil in the world’s history, man opts to ignore lessons of previous discord and focus instead on the rationalization of his own deeds.

It is for this very reason Israel is being defeated by a successful public relations campaign. One designed to appear righteous, while actually the very incarnate of evil intentions.Man has not only chosen to ignore the lessons of the past, he transcends former bad behavior daily.

Mass genocide will soon pale by comparison to the nuclear option the devil has acquired for his arsenal.Belief good will overcome evil is merely the decent among us seeking to live their lives with some peaceful hope for the future, a type of blessed denial.

http://web.me.com/bussel/Site/ISRAEL/ISRAEL.html

Apache
03-06-2010, 03:42 PM
...he manages to regress by centuries.

The Muzzies are still in the 7th century as they stand now...

FlaGator
03-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Man is no more evil now than he was 3000 years ago. The only difference is that man now as a bigger and more powerful arsenal at his disposal. The unexpected result of this, however, is that man tries to camouflage his evil nature is by accepting a normal that which is immoral or unethical.

"Hey I can't be evil because I think abortion is good."
"How can I be bad when I am for gay marriage."
"If it feels good it is good."
"If you can't be with the one you love then love the one your with."

M21
03-07-2010, 10:51 AM
[SIZE="2"]
Man’s current choice is a very basic tenant of religion and offers definitive proof that free will was intended not to allow man to seek and find God and goodness, but prove he is incapable of doing so.Civilization throughout time has perpetuated murder and mayhem and sought to control others through the most horrific means possible.

Interesting point made. Since unregenerate man is "DEAD in his trespasses and sin" his "free will" can avail him nothing. No life is wasted, someone has to be a bad example for the rest of us so it seems God really does endure with much patience those vessels of wrath He has prepared for destruction, ...

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Man is no more evil now than he was 3000 years ago. The only difference is that man now as a bigger and more powerful arsenal at his disposal. The unexpected result of this, however, is that man tries to camouflage his evil nature is by accepting a normal that which is immoral or unethical.

"Hey I can't be evil because I think abortion is good."
"How can I be bad when I am for gay marriage."
"If it feels good it is good."
"If you can't be with the one you love then love the one your with."

How do numbers 2 and 4 make one evil?
1 is debatable depending one's point of view, 3 is too vague as what feels good to one might mean murder to someone else.
But if you really can't be with the one you love, why not love the one you're with? If you can't have what you really want, and life is sometimes like that, than why not appreciate what you have?
And supporting gay marriage does not make one evil.

FlaGator
03-07-2010, 06:55 PM
How do numbers 2 and 4 make one evil?
1 is debatable depending one's point of view, 3 is too vague as what feels good to one might mean murder to someone else.
But if you really can't be with the one you love, why not love the one you're with? If you can't have what you really want, and life is sometimes like that, than why not appreciate what you have?
And supporting gay marriage does not make one evil.

I didn't say evil. I said immoral. The point being is that as society exercises its right to be evil it tries to cover it up with acts of supposed compassion and fairness that may sound magnanimous at first glance but in fact are unethical.

Man kills man by the thousands and no one bats an eye, harpoon a whale and people are calling for the heads of the whalers. Both actions are equally perverse in my mind but society demonstrates more outrage at the death of an animal than a human.