PDA

View Full Version : German police summoned over forgotten vibrator

Gingersnap
03-06-2010, 08:12 PM
German police summoned over forgotten vibrator

BERLIN (AFP) A woman in Germany phoned police after hearing "suspicious noises" in her flat, but much to her embarrassment officers found the source was a vibrator, authorities said Friday.

The noise was so loud and strange, even over the telephone, that police in Bochum in western Germany decided to send a patrol car around to the "scene of the crime", a statement said.

"Daringly, and with the occupier's permission, one of the officers opened the drawer of a wardrobe where the noise was coming from.

"Underneath some clothes he found a very personal, battery-operated object which had obviously switched itself on... The tenant's face abruptly changed colour."

Police then "wished her a nice evening and left".

How do these things happen? Why do they happen? If the world ended abruptly tomorrow morning, it wouldn't surprise me a bit. We deserve total annihilation. :D

Yahoo (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100305/od_afp/germanypolicesexoffbeat)

Bubba Dawg
03-06-2010, 08:25 PM
If it is that loud it must be an old East German model.

Gingersnap
03-06-2010, 08:43 PM
If it is that loud it must be an old East German model.

If it was East German, there'd be a donkey attached to it. :p

JB
03-06-2010, 08:45 PM
It "obviously switched itself on"? The machines are taking over.

I wonder if it has the ability to find its way home. Now there's a special nighttime surprise. ;)

Bubba Dawg
03-06-2010, 08:49 PM
If it was East German, there'd be a donkey attached to it. :p

I just had a flash of Cloris Leechman dressed in a leather Nazi uniform with black leather bikini bottom, thigh high black leather boots and carrying a whip and some chains.

She made me drink a glass of Ovaltine.

Is that normal?

Gingersnap
03-06-2010, 08:52 PM
I just had a flash of Cloris Leechman dressed in a leather Nazi uniform with black leather bikini bottom, thigh high black leather boots and carrying a whip and some chains.

She made me drink a glass of Ovaltine.

Is that normal?

For you? Yes. :D

Bubba Dawg
03-06-2010, 08:55 PM
For you? Yes. :D

Bitch.....:mad:

fumes\ :p

JB
03-06-2010, 08:58 PM
She made me drink a glass of Ovaltine."Why do they call it Ovaltine? The glass is round. The container is round. They should call it Roundtine."

"That's gold Jerry."

Bubba Dawg
03-06-2010, 09:03 PM
"Why do they call it Ovaltine? The glass is round. The container is round. They should call it Roundtine."

"That's gold Jerry."

"....the worst Jerry. The absolute worst......"