PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. President, I will trade my six figure salary for a lower 1/3 five figure...

SarasotaRepub
03-06-2010, 08:42 PM
:rolleyes:

Does this dipshit really expect anyone but college kid leftys to believe this??? (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7859186)

Stinky The Clown http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Sat Mar-06-10 06:47 PM
Original message Dear Mr. President, I will trade my six figure salary for a lower 1/3 five figure income if .......

(No you won't you stinking hypocrite, you know you can just post crap like this because there isn't a chance in holy hell you'd be called on it. Why don't you donate the majority of that "six figure salary" to the Obama Homeless and supply proof that you did??? Your post is pure bullshit and I wager even the average DUmmie will see it as such.)

.... you would do just a few things. First, find a young worker looking for some degree of success and give him my job. Give him my salary. Give him my station in life. Or split the job and give it to two people.

What do I want?

Not too much, actually.

I want my Medicare without the holes; Medicare as what it should be. I want my Social Security without any taxes and with a higher limit on how much I can earn. Between the Social Security and the part time job, I'll do fine. See ..... I'm hanging on to this job because I need the health care. Fix that, and I'm outta here.

I'll take the job pumping gas or working retail, just to stay busy. I've had the satisfaction of job fulfillment and I have had the opportunity to reach for the sky. I'm tired, now. I just don't want to waste away and a menial job with some opportunity for social interaction would be good for me. Or maybe I'll coach that kid you give my job to. I don't need a lot and I really don't want pressure. Just a few extra bucks over my Social Security would be fine. And I guess you can tax those if you feel the need.

See, in this way, a younger person gets a shot at what I have and I get to live my golden years with a little less worry.

Deal?

Dan D. Doty
03-06-2010, 09:24 PM
He should rename himself " Stinky The Poser ". :rolleyes:

FlaGator
03-06-2010, 09:28 PM
I'm sure it's a six figure income if you count what is to the right of the decimal point.

Speedy
03-06-2010, 09:54 PM
I am on the other side of thast idot. Mr. President (Or Barky which is what I call him most), please keep your paw out of my pocket. I work for what I earn and I would love the opportunity to share or not (probably not) with those of my choosing not the dregs, the trash and hangers on that you wish to give my money too.

patriot45
03-06-2010, 10:00 PM
:rolleyes:

Does this dipshit really expect anyone but college kid leftys to believe this??? (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7859186)

Stinkotheclown wants to be seen as a joke! It worked for me. Its even better that the DUmmies are all over the place! They are wierd!

NNN0LHI (1000+ posts) Sat Mar-06-10 07:46 PM
Response to Original message
15. They still have jobs for people pumping gas around where you are?
I haven't seen that going on around here for at least a couple of decades.

Its all self-service.

Don

NJCardFan
03-06-2010, 11:34 PM
15. They still have jobs for people pumping gas around where you are?
Must be from NJ. We still don't have self serve here.

Rockntractor
03-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Must be from NJ. We still don't have self serve here.

I had heard that. our unleaded is running 2.49 9/10 . How much is yours?

djones520
03-06-2010, 11:44 PM

The full service stations I see in Michigan only run a few cents more then self serve per gallon. Here in Illinois we're running $2.68 a gallon. Twenty miles away in Missourri I hear it's a lot cheaper.

Rockntractor
03-06-2010, 11:48 PM
The full service stations I see in Michigan only run a few cents more then self serve per gallon. Here in Illinois we're running $2.68 a gallon. Twenty miles away in Missourri I hear it's a lot cheaper.

That's really not bad and some more people have jobs. I have always missed full serve.

djones520
03-06-2010, 11:53 PM
That's really not bad and some more people have jobs. I have always missed full serve.

There is one im my mom's town that hires ex-druggies on the clean up. I try to use them whenever I can.

Rockntractor
03-06-2010, 11:56 PM
There is one im my mom's town that hires ex-druggies on the clean up. I try to use them whenever I can.
We had some that lingered for awhile in Tulsa but they charged considerably more per gallon.

noonwitch
03-08-2010, 02:05 PM

In metro Detroit, it has been between 2.49 and 2.75 per gallon over the past 6 months or so. When I filled up Thursday, it was around 2.69. It's usually cheaper in Macomb and Wayne counties than in Oakland County, and it's cheaper in metro Detroit and Grand Rapids than it is up north. The refinieries are either in Detroit or in Hammond/Gary, IN, so the closer you are to one, the cheaper the gas.

Here, gas goes up a few cents on Thursday and Friday, and usually the price goes back down on Sunday. It becomes a bigger swing in the summer. The price will sometimes jump 20 cents a gallon from Wednesday to Friday, in order to gouge people leaving town for the weekend.