PDA

View Full Version : "Old 'Lard Ass' Predicts:Democrats'Ass-Whoopin' of Biblical Proportions"

megimoo
03-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Moore: Democrats are 'going to get an ass-whoopin' of biblical proportions'
Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore on Sunday railed on Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, predicting, "Democrats on Election Day 2010 are going to get an ass-whoopin' of biblical proportions if things don't change right now."

In an open letter to the White House, Moore placed the blame for Democrats' dismal electoral prospects in 2010 squarely on the shoulders of Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, recently a popular target for liberals dissatisfied with the White House's handling of healthcare.

While Moore praised the sitting chief of staff for long being a "no apologies, take-no-prisoners fighting machine," he ultimately said Emanuel had "turned into a fighter -- not of Republicans, but of the left."

"Well, you and the Democrats have been in charge now for over a year and not one banking regulation has been reinstated. We don't have universal health care. The war in Afghanistan has escalated. And tens of thousands of Americans continue to lose their jobs and be thrown out of their homes," Moore wrote.

"You're such a good guy, Mr. President," Moore added. "Yet, you kept on saying you still believed in bipartisanship. Well, if you really want bipartisanship, just go ahead and let the Republicans win in November. Then you'll get all the bipartisanship you want."

Consequently, Moore later implored President Barack Obama to "replace Rahm with me." He subsequently offered to serve as chief of staff for $1 a day, while living in the White House basement.

"Now, don't get too giddy with excitement over my offer, because you and I are going to be up at 5 in the morning, 7 days a week and I am going to get you pumped up for battle every single day," Moore continued.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/85313-moore-democrats-are-going-to-get-an-ass-whoopin-of-biblical-proportions

Wei Wu Wei
03-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Yep. The dems screwed up.

Constitutionally Speaking
03-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Yep. The dems screwed up.

Yep they did. They showed their true radical selves and people don't like it.

Wei Wu Wei
03-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Yep they did. They showed their true radical selves and people don't like it.

:rolleyes:

They've been playing Republican-lite for the last year. Why do you think the democratic base (and leftists like Michael Moore here) are abandoning the party? Not because they are too leftist, that doesn't even make sense.

papabull
03-07-2010, 03:46 PM
The game plan to demonize Bush and then run on the "I'm not Bush" platform was doomed to fail. It was vacuous and even the dumbest 50% of the country can only be fooled for so long. While conservatives have "I told you so" going for us, that's a damned useless consolation for the damage the left wing idiots did to this country by electing a Chicago community organizer with a blank slate as a resume and the ability to read from a teleprompter "without a negro dialect unless he wants to" (per Harry Reid).

If it's any consolation, Obamacare is dead in the water. They are 16 votes short of getting it passed the House, so reconciliation is an extreme longshot. There will have to be a lot of deals and payoffs cut between now and the vote and then they'd have to keep all the dems in line and not ducking out in order to save their jobs in 2010.

Wei Wu Wei
03-07-2010, 03:48 PM
The game plan to demonize Bush and then run on the "I'm not Bush" platform was doomed to fail. It was vacuous and even the dumbest 50% of the country can only be fooled for so long. While conservatives have "I told you so" going for us, that's a damned useless consolation for the damage the left wing idiots did to this country by electing a Chicago community organizer with a blank slate as a resume and the ability to read from a teleprompter "without a negro dialect unless he wants to" (per Harry Reid).

If it's any consolation, Obamacare is dead in the water. They are 16 votes short of getting it passed the House, so reconciliation is an extreme longshot. There will have to be a lot of deals and payoffs cut between now and the vote and then they'd have to keep all the dems in line and not ducking out in order to save their jobs in 2010.

Most informed liberals would not support this awful democrap bill.

fettpett
03-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Most informed liberals would not support this awful democrap bill.

yeah, cuz it doesn't go far enough for these libtards

Moore is a lying SOB, but this time he is correct.

Wei Wu Wei
03-07-2010, 04:48 PM
yeah, cuz it doesn't go far enough for these libtards

Moore is a lying SOB, but this time he is correct.

Far enough? It's totally counter-productive.

Swampfox
03-07-2010, 05:11 PM
They certainly will, but not for the reasons Moore thinks. The Democrats already completely alienated Independents by moving too far left. That's going to be the key to their "ass-whoopin' of biblical proportions."

Wei Wu Wei
03-07-2010, 05:14 PM
How is it that you guys believe that Democrats have simultaniously "moved too far left", enough that they have alienated independants, while at the same time losing their Liberal base?

Swampfox
03-07-2010, 05:52 PM
How is it that you guys believe that Democrats have simultaniously "moved too far left", enough that they have alienated independants, while at the same time losing their Liberal base?
Because their liberal base is utterly insane.

Wei Wu Wei
03-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Because their liberal base is utterly insane.

"insane" "crazy" "stupid" all words used to describe that which is outside of your ideological sphere. hardly a real explanation.,

lacarnut
03-07-2010, 07:08 PM

Independents and conservatives (notice I did not say Republicans) do want not want more government programs, more taxes, socialized meds (cuts in medicare), government take over of banks, government take over of auto companies, more bailouts, more union give aways, etc.

Left wing liberals want just the opposite of the above mentioned items. Obama and the Democrats have delivered on some of those items. However, the rabid left do not see these victories as enough. Additionally, they hate the war and Gitmo which Obama promised to shut down. He has not delivered on the public option. Conclusion, the left sees Obama as a failure to ram these programs thru and is mad at him.

papabull
03-07-2010, 07:43 PM

I don't understand those sorts of platitudes, which I think are more wishful thinking than anything else.

In my opinion, the cold hard dirty little core of the democrat party is communist-style wealth redistribution. In their minds, they feel that there is so much personal wealth in this country that there's no reason why someone like Bill gates should have billions and billions of dollars while they have to struggle week to week with a job they don't like to pay the rent, cable bills and as much beer as they drink.

They feel that the evil rich should have to pay for all the things they consider "vital" in their lives. Healthcare, housing, education, food even. They think their pittance of income should be entirely theirs to keep while the government should take care of their living expenses by stealing from the producers of society and distributing to them.

They ply class warfare, hate big business and corporations. They feel that free trade is their personal enemy. They feel that "the man" is keeping them down and that the government should step in to make sure they get whatever they feel is their fair share of the earnings of the enterprise for which they work - and a reduction in hours, increase in benefits and more vacation and sick days to boot.

This is what democrats are about. Virtually every other "issue" is just a smoke and mirrors rationalization. Other issues are the more ostensibly defensible battleground where they fight for the right to sink their fangs in America's lifeblood and suck and suck and suck. War in Iraq? That wasn't really an issue for them. It was just a way to attack Bush and discredit republicans. Look at virtually everything they complained about that they have no problem with today. That's because it was never about those issues. Those issues were just the cover.

The real issue is communist-style Marxist wealth redistribution. Plain and simple. I've looked at it and thought about and evaluated it 100 ways for years, now. It's the only thing that strikes true over and over again.

PoliCon
03-07-2010, 07:48 PM

They've been playing Republican-lite for the last year. Why do you think the democratic base (and leftists like Michael Moore here) are abandoning the party? Not because they are too leftist, that doesn't even make sense.

I found your theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8OYX_3YnMI

djones520
03-08-2010, 05:25 AM

God... you expemplify the DUmp speak. What is your screen name over there? Please, just tell me what it is.

Constitutionally Speaking
03-08-2010, 05:39 AM

No, they have tried to ram unbelievably left wing crap down our throats and when it was discovered, they put in a few things to make it seem as if it were not so bad.

Thank God the public saw through it.

The base of the Demcrat part are the hippies, communists and anti-American radicals who want to destroy our free market system.

The Democrats USED to at least be pro-American, now they rail against her and LOOK for ways they can blame America for every problem there is.

John Kennedy would be called a raving lunatic neo-con by today's Democrat base.

PoliCon
03-08-2010, 05:46 AM
John Kennedy would be called a raving lunatic neo-con by today's Democrat base. Yup. So would Jefferson - whom they like to claim was a democrat despite the facts.

fettpett
03-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Yup. So would Jefferson - whom they like to claim was a democrat despite the facts.

Also Adams, Washington, Hamilton, etc...

AmPat
03-08-2010, 08:57 AM

Seriously, do you believe that Michael Moron is abandoning the DIMWITocRATS? Another question; how are the DIMS playing Republican Lite? Please provide examples.

fettpett
03-08-2010, 05:43 PM
They haven't been playing GOP light at all. the Kook Left is just pissed that they aren't going fast enough. hell the Communist Party of the US says they have no issues with Obama's policies execpt that they are being implimented too slowly.

If anything the GOP has been playing Dimocrat Light for YEARS all because Bush, McCain, Grahma, etc all wanted to placate the Dems.

Wei Wu Wei
03-08-2010, 05:53 PM
They haven't been playing GOP light at all. the Kook Left is just pissed that they aren't going fast enough. hell the Communist Party of the US says they have no issues with Obama's policies execpt that they are being implimented too slowly.

If anything the GOP has been playing Dimocrat Light for YEARS all because Bush, McCain, Grahma, etc all wanted to placate the Dems.

I've been saying over and over that I completely oppose this bill as it currently stands.

They can always add amendments during the reconciliation process but as it is i hope the republicans can stop it somehow.

fettpett
03-08-2010, 10:17 PM
you maybe opposed to the current bill but that doesn't mean you're against similar bills. the point is that there are a few very specific things that can be done to fix Health Care costs and NONE of them have even been taken vaguly seriously.

as for reconciliation, there would have to be some seriously insane amendments added that could come and bit the GOP in the ass in Nov for it not to get past. but the consiquence of this shit bill be passed would probably out weight that.

on a side not what the hell is your stance? i've seen you swinging from Left to Right on various topics and can't even come close to getting a sense of where you are

PoliCon
03-08-2010, 11:26 PM
hell the Communist Party of the US says they have no issues with Obama's policies execpt that they are being implimented too slowly.

. Do you have a link on that? I'd love to share that with a few people :D

fettpett
03-09-2010, 09:00 AM
I was kinda parafrasing something I heard by either Beck or Rush, but they have backed him for sure since 2008
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/communist-party-backs-obama/
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/obama_and_the_cpusa.html
which the link to the CPUSA Chairs blog is no longer active

http://peoplesworld.org/audio-communist-party-responds-to-obama-s-sotu-address
the dude praises the Obassiah's speach right away and goes on to bash the Right. it's 13 mins if you can stomach it this is the best one

Wei Wu Wei
03-09-2010, 04:47 PM
the Communist Party of the US says they have no issues with Obama's policies execpt that they are being implimented too slowly.

if this is true they are the worst "communists" since the soviet union.

Wei Wu Wei
03-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Obama has done an excellent job of sustaining our capitalist system and is pushing it in even a more radical direction. This senate health care bill sounds like it was written by a caricature of the "evil greedy moneybags capitalist"

Wei Wu Wei
03-09-2010, 04:50 PM
the funniest thing about it (if you have a sick sense of humor) is that people seem to actually believe he's acting like a Leftist, Marxist, or anything of that sort while he legislatively secures the profits of one of the largest private industries ever.

AmPat
03-09-2010, 05:08 PM
the funniest thing about it (if you have a sick sense of humor) is that people seem to actually believe he's acting like a Leftist, Marxist, or anything of that sort while he legislatively secures the profits of one of the largest private industries ever.

Not humorous at all. The two are not mutually exclusive. Marxists like our Comrade in Chief love money also and understand its attraction to lure suckers into his web of deceit..

PoliCon
03-09-2010, 10:50 PM

http://entitlementsyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Cranial-Rectal-Inversion.jpg