PDA

View Full Version : "Christian Man and Wife: Life For Touching Quran Before Washing Hands"

megimoo
03-07-2010, 03:10 PM
FAITH UNDER FIRE
25 years For Touching Quran Before Washing Hands
Defendants say charges trumped up by Muslim radicals

In Pakistan, a Christian Man was sentenced to life in prison after a neighbor with whom he had a business disagreement accused him of desecrating the Quran, and a husband and wife were jailed for 25 years for touching Islam's holy book without washing their hands.

The reports came from Compass Direct News, the Center for Legal Aid Assistance and Settlement and LogansWarning.com.

According to Compass, the life term was imposed on Imran Masih, 22, of Faisalabad after he was convicted under the notorious Section 295-B of Pakistan's legal code, which bans "blasphemy" against Islam.

The conviction was based on the accusation of a rival shopkeeper who was accused of using a mosque loudspeaker to incite a mob that beat Masih.

Masih had been accused by Hajji Liaquat Abdul Ghafoor, the neighboring shopkeeper, of tearing pages out of the Quran and burning them. But Masih explained he was burning old merchandise records he had gathered while cleaning his store.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=127080

Wei Wu Wei
03-07-2010, 04:00 PM
United States of America - Man smokes weed and laughs at television : 20 years in prison

Apache
03-07-2010, 04:03 PM
United States of America - Man smokes weed and laughs at television : 20 years in prison

Why are you so stupid?

megimoo
03-07-2010, 04:06 PM
United States of America - Man smokes weed and laughs at television : 20 years in prisonGowan home yer mothers calling .

stsinner
03-07-2010, 05:51 PM
[SIZE="2"]

In Pakistan, a Christian Man was sentenced to life in prison after a neighbor with whom he had a business disagreement accused him of desecrating the Quran, and a husband and wife were jailed for 25 years for touching Islam's holy book without washing their hands.

This makes me wish a had a Quran to put in the toilet to piss on in protest... From the stupid way their religion forces them to dress-women in oppressive cover and men in dresses, to the reverence for that stupid book, they are retarded... and dangerous.

Rockntractor
03-08-2010, 02:23 AM

How much weed do you smoke during a normal evening of posting?

PoliCon
03-08-2010, 06:19 AM

http://www.brainshavings.com/images/ShortBus.jpg

noonwitch
03-08-2010, 09:10 AM

In what state? Not mine. Hell, we have a generous medical marijuana law that pretty much allows for anyone with any kind of chronic pain-including migraines and arthritis-to buy legal pot.
If busted without a prescription, the law allows you to get a doctor to write up a statement saying that you have a condition that makes you eligible, so you can still get off even if you hadn't previously been determined eligible.

Pretty much everyone over 40 has some kind of medical condition that qualifies under the rather generous standard set.

NJCardFan
03-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Name me 1 person who was jailed for 20 years for smoking weed. I'll wait.

I'm still waiting.

Wei Wu Wei
03-08-2010, 03:15 PM
How much weed do you smoke during a normal evening of posting?

All of it. :cool:

NJCardFan
03-08-2010, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
Name me 1 person who was jailed for 20 years for smoking weed. I'll wait.(Don't know why I deleted the original post)
Still waiting.

Rockntractor
03-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Still waiting.

Oh he won't answer you, he'll say it's off topic.

NJCardFan
03-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Oh he won't answer you, he'll say it's off topic.

He brought it up so he's the one that has to provide the proof.

Rockntractor
03-09-2010, 12:50 AM

He never does. I'm tired of his game.

Wei Wu Wei
03-09-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm still waiting.

He never does. I'm tired of his game.

Timothy Leary was sentenced 20 years in federal prison for marijuana possession.

lacarnut
03-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Timothy Leary was sentenced 20 years in federal prison for marijuana possession.

No doubt your hero. LSD user and a quack.

Sonnabend
03-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Oh yes, Leary, used his daughters panties to smuggle weed, escaped from custody, was then smuggled into Algeria by the domestic terrorists known as the Weathermen, later shielded these same domestic terrorists from arrest.

Nice guy Great example..:rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
03-09-2010, 04:36 PM
No doubt your hero. LSD user and a quack.

I named one man who was sentenced 20 years in prison for marijuana possession, as so many here so proudly boasted that I couldn't do.

and what? Leary used LSD? please provide a link to prove this.

Wei Wu Wei
03-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Oh yes, Leary, used his daughters panties to smuggle weed, escaped from custody, was then smuggled into Algeria by the domestic terrorists known as the Weathermen, later shielded these same domestic terrorists from arrest.

Nice guy Great example..:rolleyes:

escaped from custody when he was serving 20 years in prison for marijuana possession...

Sonnabend
03-09-2010, 04:42 PM
escaped from custody when he was serving 20 years in prison for marijuana possession...

Doesnt matter.He was in LAWFUL custody, and escaped by lying on some tests to get a cushy job.

Makes him a felon.

You a Polanski apologist as well?

Wei Wu Wei
03-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Doesnt matter.He was in LAWFUL custody, and escaped by lying on some tests to get a cushy job.

Makes him a felon.

You a Polanski apologist as well?

yeah he broke out of prison (with some help). hell he did a lot of things. no one is debating that.

the only thing i am saying, the only thing i have said, is that a man in the United States of America got sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for possession of marijuana.

Sonnabend
03-09-2010, 05:04 PM
yeah he broke out of prison (with some help). hell he did a lot of things. no one is debating that.

Drug smuggler, felon, prison escapee.

the only thing i am saying, the only thing i have said, is that a man in the United States of America got sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for possession of marijuana.

...and this is new....how? There's a great way to avoid jail. Dont use illegal drugs and don't try to smuggle them in your daughter's panties.

Seems simple to me.

AmPat
03-09-2010, 05:22 PM
I named one man who was sentenced 20 years in prison for marijuana possession, as so many here so proudly boasted that I couldn't do.

and what? Leary used LSD? please provide a link to prove this.

Could it be that because he was such a special guy he also was special, as in extenuating circumstances, "special?"

Sonnabend
03-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Getting tired of your ignorance (http://www2.lib.virginia.edu/exhibits/sixties/leary.html)

and began to spread the word about the new powerful psychedelic drugs. When Harvard dismissed Leary in 1963, he set up the Castalia Institute in Millbrook, New York, to continue his studies. Leary's approach to taking LSD was the opposite of Ken Kesey's–Leary believed in "set and setting," a practice of taking the drug in a controlled environment, as a safeguard against bad trips.

NJCardFan
03-09-2010, 05:51 PM

I believe I asked for one person who was given 20 years for smoking weed and I'm still waiting. Smuggling marijuana over the Mexican border is frowned upon by both countries.

As for Leary, I heard it directly from the horses mouth that he took it. I met him in 1984 at a seminar with G. Gordon Liddy. I as well as a couple of friends talked to him for a good hour.

Wei Wu Wei
03-09-2010, 07:27 PM
lol

Wei Wu Wei
03-09-2010, 07:27 PM
and he was charged with possession, not trafficking

Big Guy
03-09-2010, 07:49 PM

There is a huge difference between POSSESSION charges and SMOKING marijuana. You still havenít named ANYONE who was given 20 years for SMOKING marijuana.

Speedy
03-09-2010, 08:14 PM
You knnow, there is never a Quran around when I have to take a really big dump!

stsinner
03-09-2010, 08:33 PM
You knnow, there is never a Quran around when I have to take a really big dump!

LOL... The pages would be scratchy, but it would be well worth it....

lacarnut
03-09-2010, 08:35 PM

Man smuggles weed into the US and gets his dumb arrested. Dip shit LSD dopehead now 6 feet under.