PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday: back in the mud.

Rockntractor
03-08-2010, 11:39 PM
68 F | 41 F It will be nice weather today and then the rain will start again. It rained cats and dogs Monday so everything is back to being a sea of mud again.

TOTD: Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
What is Satan's last name?
Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
Where does the toe tag go on a dead person if they don't have toes?
If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony?
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commercials that says "Not available in all states"?
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?

SaintLouieWoman
03-09-2010, 09:20 AM
68 F | 41 F It will be nice weather today and then the rain will start again. It rained cats and dogs Monday so everything is back to being a sea of mud again.

TOTD: Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
What is Satan's last name?
Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
Where does the toe tag go on a dead person if they don't have toes?
If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony?
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commercials that says "Not available in all states"?
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?

Wow, these are deep thoughts, sort of like the old Stuart Smalley remarks! :eek::D

Gingersnap
03-09-2010, 09:33 AM
It will be "mixed" most of the week. Clouds, rain, snow, sun, etc. The Cooper's Hawks are back and the Juncos are none too happy about it. We are having a meeting at the end of the month to discuss our coyote problem. :mad:

TOTD: Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? Why should they?
At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Both.
What is Satan's last name? Smith.
Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway. Because too many people didn't listen to their mothers on the underwear issue.
Where does the toe tag go on a dead person if they don't have toes? They staple it on the chest.
If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony? No.
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commercials that says "Not available in all states"? That applies to all other states.
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? No, you would be burned up into cinders and then converted into diamonds.

Well, my work is done. :p

Rockntractor
03-09-2010, 09:39 AM
It will be "mixed" most of the week. Clouds, rain, snow, sun, etc. The Cooper's Hawks are back and the Juncos are none too happy about it. We are having a meeting at the end of the month to discuss our coyote problem. :mad:

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Both.
What is Satan's last name? Smith.
Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway. Because too many people didn't listen to their mothers on the underwear issue.
Where does the toe tag go on a dead person if they don't have toes? They staple it on the chest.
If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony? No.
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commercials that says "Not available in all states"? That applies to all other states.
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? No, you would be burned up into cinders and then converted into diamonds.

Well, my work is done. :p

A stapler?:confused::eek:

Gingersnap
03-09-2010, 09:42 AM
A stapler?:confused::eek:

A staple gun.

Apache
03-09-2010, 09:53 AM
A staple gun.

Spring or pnuematic action? :p

RobJohnson
03-09-2010, 11:12 AM
It's been snowing here since arouind 630

Yes, snow.

Bubba Dawg
03-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Hey....Hey...HEY!!!!!

You're right! McDonalds doesn't sell hot dogs. :eek:

Bubba Dawg
03-09-2010, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Gingersnap;245956]It will be "mixed" most of the week. Clouds, rain, snow, sun, etc. The Cooper's Hawks are back and the Juncos are none too happy about it. We are having a meeting at the end of the month to discuss our coyote problem. :mad:

They should sell hot dogs because I love hot dogs. :rolleyes:

I know, some people say not to eat hot dogs because of what's in 'em, but I happen to like animal lips.

lacarnut
03-09-2010, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE]

I know, some people say not to eat hot dogs because of what's in 'em, but I happen to like animal lips.

You would probably like Hog's Breath Salon in Ft Walton Beach, FL. One block off the main drag from the beach and a first class dive. I just went for the drinks though. They sell T-shirts...on the front it''s Hog Breath Salon and on the back it's Hog's Breath is better than no breath at all. That place and the Florabama on the AL,FL border are 2 joints worth visiting. Mullet tossing contest next month on the beach is a big event in that neck of the woods.

patriot45
03-09-2010, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=Bubba Dawg;246096]

You would probably like Hog's Breath Salon in Ft Walton Beach, FL. One block off the main drag from the beach and a first class dive. I just went for the drinks though. They sell T-shirts...on the front it''s Hog Breath Salon and on the back it's Hog's Breath is better than no breath at all. That place and the Florabama on the AL,FL border are 2 joints worth visiting. Mullet tossing contest next month on the beach is a big event in that neck of the woods.

Heh! I go to the one in the keys! Definately for the booze and I always walk out with a few of thier stone washed tank tops! I always save thier drink cups too!:D

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/HPIM1044.jpg