PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi: We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it

stsinner
03-10-2010, 11:54 AM
These are some of the most stupid and sinister people I've ever witnessed, and they're running our country.. Or maybe they're very smart, but they are very sinister and bad for this country..

As the business community and more public polling shows opposition to ObamaCare, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) tells us, [W]e have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/5233-pelosi-we-have-to-pass-the-bill-so-that-you-can-find-out-what-is-in-it

Gingersnap
03-10-2010, 12:32 PM
They aren't even pretending anymore. :mad:

FlaGator
03-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Obama used the same philosophy, "You have to vote me in to find out if I'm a screw up or not"

Speedy
03-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Obama used the same philosophy, "You have to vote me in to find out if I'm a screw up or not"

That one is pretty much settled now.

in 2004 Kerry had a "secret plan" and since he lost we will never know what it was.

FlaGator
03-10-2010, 01:03 PM
That one is pretty much settled now.

in 2004 Kerry had a "secret plan" and since he lost we will never know what it was.

Apparently his secret plan was to fade into obscurity after losing.

AmPat
03-11-2010, 12:03 PM
That PeeLOUSY is the Top DIM in the House shows just how stupid and corrupt the DIMWIToRATS are really are.

O Blah Blah= Marxist
Biden= idiot moron/Plagiarizer
PeLousy= DUmb limosine Liberal Retard

The COC is WEAK!!!:eek:

Megaguns91
03-11-2010, 12:13 PM
I'm not shocked. My only response to such nonsense is to stock up on more ammunitions and non-perishables. We's in for a bumpy ride!