PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about democrats?

papabull
03-10-2010, 05:33 PM
What is your visceral gut reaction to democrats in general. Think of the last time you had a discussion with one - or maybe think of Michael Moore if you're having some difficulty ascertaining how you feel about 'em.

Rockntractor
03-10-2010, 05:36 PM
About the same way I think off dog poop when I step in it!

BadCat
03-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I freakin' hate them.

Gingersnap
03-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Most Democrats are just like most Republicans: they don't think a lot about their party affiliation. It's just what their family was or it's what their peers are currently.

I don't think most Democrat policies are worth the disastrous unintended consequences. I don't "feel" anything about Democrats as a group. Individually, some I like, some I don't.

lacarnut
03-10-2010, 05:47 PM
I freakin' hate them.

Ditto. A bunch of queer loving, anti-American freaks.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-10-2010, 06:18 PM
They are subhuman and they and their spawn, even their infants and toddlers, must be destroyed without mercy.

M21
03-10-2010, 06:22 PM
I'm with Gingersnap on this one, and of course they will also lose the next civil war.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm with Gingersnap on this one, and of course they will also lose the next civil war.

Why are so many conservatives itchin' for civil war and bloodshed?

BadCat
03-10-2010, 06:38 PM

Because we're convinced the country will be much better off without liberals.

In fact, that is probably the only way the country may be saved.

M21
03-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Why are so many conservatives itchin' for civil war and bloodshed?Lightin up Francis. Democrat personality trait - no sense of humor. It's hump day, get humpin.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-10-2010, 06:44 PM

So what do you suggest? Murdering everyone who has that ideology? Imprisoning them? Putting them in camps? Deportation? I'm all ears, hateful one.

papabull
03-10-2010, 06:46 PM

Who said anything about bloodshed. Liberals don't believe in having guns. We could just tazer them into submission. The Neo-French dems would fold like a paper napkin.

BadCat
03-10-2010, 06:48 PM
So what do you suggest? Murdering everyone who has that ideology? Imprisoning them? Putting them in camps? Deportation? I'm all ears, hateful one.

Can you swim?

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-10-2010, 06:50 PM

Can you swim?

Yes sir.
See, you think I'm going to leave the country my forefathers bled for because you don't like my point of view? My grandfather got shot fighting against the Third Reich, who like you believed in silencing ideologies that they disagreed with.

MrsSmith
03-10-2010, 06:51 PM
I've talked politics with most of the democrats I know, and it seems to me that their political views are largely based on selfishness. I may have just run into a strange bunch...though a lot of studies back that view...but the main response I've gotten from any of them on ANY subject pretty much boils down to the same "gimme" we see on the DUmp. The most outspoken one recently applied for Social Security...spent at least 45 minutes bragging about how much he'll get every month. :rolleyes:

MrsSmith
03-10-2010, 06:53 PM

They are subhuman and they and their spawn, even their infants and toddlers, must be destroyed without mercy.

Pot---Kettle

BadCat
03-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Yes sir.
See, you think I'm going to leave the country my forefathers bled for because you don't like my point of view? My grandfather got shot fighting against the Third Reich, who like you believed in silencing ideologies that they disagreed with.

You would last about 8 seconds in any "civil war".

Rockntractor
03-10-2010, 06:56 PM
You would last about 8 seconds in any "civil war".

We need to invent some useful product from finely ground dried democrat!

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Pot---Kettle

Sarcasm.

patriot45
03-10-2010, 06:57 PM
I freakin' hate them.

Put me in the hate em column! There was no choice in that poll with the adjectives I would use!

papabull
03-10-2010, 06:59 PM
I've talked politics with most of the democrats I know, and it seems to me that their political views are largely based on selfishness. I may have just run into a strange bunch...though a lot of studies back that view...but the main response I've gotten from any of them on ANY subject pretty much boils down to the same "gimme" we see on the DUmp. The most outspoken one recently applied for Social Security...spent at least 45 minutes bragging about how much he'll get every month. :rolleyes:

That's what democrats are all about. You didn't run into a strange bunch. That's your typical democrat. They're nothing but thieves who are too damned lazy and stupid to do their own stealing so they try to vote people into office who will do their stealing for them.

Think about this. Democrats support their party no matter WHAT they do as long as there's one main thrust; wealth redistribution. Democrats don't care about the war. Not really. They don't care about "AGW". Not really. They don't care about GITMO, or the budget or deficit spending. They'll attack republicans on anything and everything, arguing that the whatever it is republicans are for is precisely the most egregiously wrong thing to do. And they'll pat their elected politicos on the back for doing the exact same thing they were against when republicans were doing it.

All except for when it comes to taxing the rich and giving entitlements to themselves. That's the line in the sand. That's what they will never back down. That's the thing they expect their champions to do for them. Everything else is a red herring. And when Obama fails to get them their free government sponsored health care, they're going to turn on him like rabid dogs. The only thing they cared about was wealth redistribution and when Obama fails at that, it's his ass. That's what democrats are all about.

patriot45
03-10-2010, 07:00 PM

Aquarium fish food. Soylent Pinko!!!
:D

Rockntractor
03-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Aquarium fish food. Soylent Pinko!!!
:D

Good idea! Raise carp and send the carp to the Chinese to pay off our debt.:D

stsinner
03-10-2010, 08:31 PM

Because our leaders are not fucking listening to us, and the crimigrants are ruining our schools and hospitals, and the shit is just piling up.. When they can't pay their bills, they will never fucking look at their spending and try to reign that in-they look for new revenue sources, and that means more taxes.. They are taxing every single thing we do, and it's got to stop!!! There is rampant abuse of the welfare system, we're sending money overseas to countries that benefit us in no way, and the shit has to come an end.. We simply can't afford these entitlement programs and philanthropy any longer.. It's coming to a head, and something's got to give.. People are angry...

And I don't know who will win the next civil war, because the oppressive gun laws prevent many law-abiding Conservatives from owning weapons, but the base of the domocratic party (minorities and criminals) ignore the laws and have guns, anyway.. Their gun crimes with unregistered guns are the retarded reason there are so many oppressive gun laws, as if telling a criminal who commits a crime with a stolen gun that it's now illegal for him to own a gun makes any fucking sense... So they're armed to the teeth with stolen guns, the elite Democrats are all unarmed because they're pacifist pussies who think all guns should be banned, and the Conservatives are half-armed and half-prevented from being armed for one bogus reason or another. It will be close!!!!

Gingersnap
03-10-2010, 08:50 PM
You can see that I voted for "too dumb to see the consequences" or whatever it was called. I sincerely believe this. I think most Democrats who have stopped to think about their "positions" (maybe 15% of the total) really believe that the world will be better off with Democrat policies.

Sadly, those policies have left us with illiterate high school grads, endemic inner city black poverty, a horrific STD rate, a broken entitlement system, and an almost complete lack of on-shore, low-skill jobs for the millions of Americans who simply can't produce an Excel spreadsheet.

Now, do I think that most Republicans are more thoughtful about their own choices?

*laughs*

Most party line Republicans are just as deluded as their Democrat counterparts.

We are all talking on a political discussion board. We (whatever party we belong to) aren't part of the politically unaware majority. :(

stsinner
03-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Ginger, you're right.. We are dumbing down as a society while the rest of the world is getting brighter... We're doing it in the name of not hurting feelings of kids and not being too hard on them and stigmatizing them by failing them, and it's the dumbest shit ever!!!

My favorite local radio host said the other day that he predicts that the economy will recover, but he doesn't expect the jobs to come back.. He predicts that the unskilled in America that always got the lower-rung jobs may just become the permanently unemployable class... LEAN is the word, and that is scary!! Ten percent unemployment in perpetuity? That sucks!!! And I can't argue with his logic...

Kay
03-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Since we could pick more than one, I multi-voted:
gullible fools, liars & thieves, buncha pervs

One of my ex-father-in-laws was a die-hard democrat. We were civilly discussing politics one day and he made the comment that he just felt the democrats had more to offer him, that their policies were of more value to him as an individual than the republican party could offer him. Ah-HA! I exclaimed, and told him he just hit the nail on the head. Democrats take the view of "what's in it for me?" whereas Republicans take the view of "what's best for the country as a whole?"

papabull
03-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Since we could pick more than one, I multi-voted:
gullible fools, liars & thieves, buncha pervs

One of my ex-father-in-laws was a die-hard democrat. We were civilly discussing politics one day and he made the comment that he just felt the democrats had more to offer him, that their policies were of more value to him as an individual than the republican party could offer him. Ah-HA! I exclaimed, and told him he just hit the nail on the head. Democrats take the view of "what's in it for me?" whereas Republicans take the view of "what's best for the country as a whole?"

Exactly. Republicans offer meat, potatoes and vegetables. Democrats offer twinkies, donuts and candy. So, naturally, the kiddies just love the Democrats. Sure, what the democrats offer isn't wise, wholesome or healthy but they don't care because their strategy of appealing to the dumbest 50 percent of the country is effective enough to get them elected into a position where they can rob us blind.

AlmostThere
03-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Soylent Green hasn't been used in 37 years or won't be used for another 12 years, depending on how you look at it. Either case, I'd say it's fair game.

Rockntractor
03-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Soylent Green hasn't been used in 37 years or won't be used for another 12 years, depending on how you look at it. Either case, I'd say it's fair game.

Made from Democrat it would be soylent greenie!:D

NJCardFan
03-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Yes sir.

Ever been to the DU? Well, my naive little friend, go there an announce you are a conservative and tell me what happens. As for killing people, there's a group you might want to look in to: The Weather Underground. They wanted to put people in re-education camps and the ones who can't be "re-educated" were to be eliminated. The WU are raging Marxists. Personally, I don't advocate killing liberals, I just with they'd go away and stop trying to run my life.

djones520
03-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Ever been to the DU? Well, my naive little friend, go there an announce you are a conservative and tell me what happens. As for killing people, there's a group you might want to look in to: The Weather Underground. They wanted to put people in re-education camps and the ones who can't be "re-educated" were to be eliminated. The WU are raging Marxists. Personally, I don't advocate killing liberals, I just with they'd go away and stop trying to run my life.

And neither of those groups represent the average every day democrat. I'm seeing way to much black and white in here. Don't forget there are thousands of shades of gray.

Rockntractor
03-11-2010, 12:01 AM
And neither of those groups represent the average every day democrat. I'm seeing way to much black and white in here. Don't forget there are thousands of shades of gray.

I hate gray! down with gray

NJCardFan
03-11-2010, 12:23 AM

However, to them, they are representative of their party, not the moderates or blue dogs. Look at how the Dems handled Joe Lieberman. He was too moderate for them so they ran a far left loon against him, forcing him to run as an independent in defense of his seat. Republicans, on the other hand, are more accepting of moderates or I'm dreaming people like Lindsey Graham, Olympia Snowe, and the now departed Arlen Specter. And Specter didn't leave because the GOP ran him out. He left because his constituents were about to run him out. But, yes, the current upper echelon of the Democratic Party are your far left loons.

djones520
03-11-2010, 12:30 AM
However, to them, they are representative of their party, not the moderates or blue dogs. Look at how the Dems handled Joe Lieberman. He was too moderate for them so they ran a far left loon against him, forcing him to run as an independent in defense of his seat. Republicans, on the other hand, are more accepting of moderates or I'm dreaming people like Lindsey Graham, Olympia Snowe, and the now departed Arlen Specter. And Specter didn't leave because the GOP ran him out. He left because his constituents were about to run him out. But, yes, the current upper echelon of the Democratic Party are your far left loons.

Lieberman was officially endorsed by the Conneticut Democratic party until he was out voted in the Primary, at which point the party decided to support the Democrat that the people voted for.

Is that really that differant from the Republican Parties support of Dierdre Scozzafava?

Wei Wu Wei
03-11-2010, 02:41 AM
They are weak pathetic pansies who can't get anything done because they are too afraid to put up a fight. They are too worried about defending their jobs against an absurd narrative that is gaining fuel because they don't know how to trigger the emotions of the people they supposedly represent (the working class), and fold entirely.

While at the moment they are attempting to push against the ruling class, so it should be expected that they face extraordinary resistence, the simple fact is they've had the time and ability to do some real good for our country and they've blown it.

We hit a dramatic point in our history where our system could actually be called into question (and thus make real change actually possible) when the financial system (nearly) collapsed as a natural result of our system-as-it-is. Instead of filling this void with productive ideas, they let the ruling class channel all of the justified anger of the working class and turn it against their (the ruling class's) only (possible, not AT ALL necessarily) enemy: Democraticaly Elected Representatives.

Short Version: Democrats are that guy who sees a beautiful woman and wants to talk to her but gets nervous and spends too much time overthinking it and once he works up the nerve she's gone forever.

papabull
03-11-2010, 07:35 AM
They are weak pathetic pansies who can't get anything done because they are too afraid to put up a fight. They are too worried about defending their jobs against an absurd narrative that is gaining fuel because they don't know how to trigger the emotions of the people they supposedly represent (the working class), and fold entirely.

While at the moment they are attempting to push against the ruling class, so it should be expected that they face extraordinary resistence, the simple fact is they've had the time and ability to do some real good for our country and they've blown it.

We hit a dramatic point in our history where our system could actually be called into question (and thus make real change actually possible) when the financial system (nearly) collapsed as a natural result of our system-as-it-is. Instead of filling this void with productive ideas, they let the ruling class channel all of the justified anger of the working class and turn it against their (the ruling class's) only (possible, not AT ALL necessarily) enemy: Democraticaly Elected Representatives.

Short Version: Democrats are that guy who sees a beautiful woman and wants to talk to her but gets nervous and spends too much time overthinking it and once he works up the nerve she's gone forever.

The question was "How do you feel about Democrats"? Not "Would you please sing a really sad song for everyone while the violin plays"? Sorry if you got a bit :confused: there.

SarasotaRepub
03-11-2010, 07:55 AM

US??? You don't read DU much, do ya???:confused::D

SarasotaRepub
03-11-2010, 07:56 AM
A good rule to go by I have found is this:

"Avoid the extremes"

Sonnabend
03-11-2010, 08:46 AM
1. There is no "ruling class" (except Obambi, who fancies himself above everyone)

2. Democrats are scum.

3. They are surrender monkeys, liars, fools, grafters, bribetakers with a severe case of dementia in which they blame everyone but themselves for their failings.

4. In Nov 10, expect to see cries of "stolen elections" when they get their asses well and truly kicked...they are professional victims and hypocrites of the worst kind.

noonwitch
03-11-2010, 02:10 PM
All this civil war talk is nuts-I don't care whether it's dems or repubs saying it.

Does anyone here really think that whichever group were to emerge from a civil war as the victor would have anything left worth crowing about?

And what is the supposed future civil war about? Government-sponsored health care? A bad economy? Gays in the military? These are things over which it is worth going Hutu on your fellow americans?

Space Gravy
03-11-2010, 02:23 PM
That's kind of cool. I checked 'em all and voted.

Megaguns91
03-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Democrats are proof that man played God somewhere along the line and took sympathy with the weaker of two men. Tutt tutt.

Thou shalt not defy Darwinism!

lacarnut
03-11-2010, 03:55 PM
All this civil war talk is nuts-I don't care whether it's dems or repubs saying it.

Does anyone here really think that whichever group were to emerge from a civil war as the victor would have anything left worth crowing about?

And what is the supposed future civil war about? Government-sponsored health care? A bad economy? Gays in the military? These are things over which it is worth going Hutu on your fellow americans?

Democrats are going whole hog in making the US like the EU with 70% plus Federal income taxes plus the government taking over the banks, the auto industry, private companies, health care and making ALL individuals dependent on the government. In my opinion, the only way these bastards could accomplish that is by martial law. Democrats have even flaunted those ideas that a UN force would be used to implement it. I am not making this shit up. In that case, war would break out and thousands of UN fuckers would be going back to their homeland in body bags. BTW, it would not be a north south battle either. The wimpy fuckers in liberal state might just succumb to their take over. However, I assure you most red states would not roll over and play dead. There are just too many of us that have been in the military that would kick their asses.
Have you not heard Democratic idiots describe returning VETS as possible domestic terrorist while this sorry SOB in the W.H . can bring himself to state that muzzie terrorist exist.

People like you just do not have a fucking clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noonwitch
03-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Democrats are going whole hog in making the US like the EU with 70% plus Federal income taxes plus the government taking over the banks, the auto industry, private companies, health care and making ALL individuals dependent on the government. In my opinion, the only way these bastards could accomplish that is by martial law. Democrats have even flaunted those ideas that a UN force would be used to implement it. I am not making this shit up. In that case, war would break out and thousands of UN fuckers would be going back to their homeland in body bags. BTW, it would not be a north south battle either. The wimpy fuckers in liberal state might just succumb to their take over. However, I assure you most red states would not roll over and play dead. There are just too many of us that have been in the military that would kick their asses.
Have you not heard Democratic idiots describe returning VETS as possible domestic terrorist while this sorry SOB in the W.H . can bring himself to state that muzzie terrorist exist.

People like you just do not have a fucking clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, in other words, you have no qualms about killing your fellow americans if they don't agree with you politically.

You can attack me all you want with words, and all you really do is prove my point: you are looking for an excuse to destroy those you see as your enemies.

You need to embark on a journey of self-discovery that begins with consulting the DSM IV.

lacarnut
03-11-2010, 05:50 PM
So, in other words, you have no qualms about killing your fellow americans if they don't agree with you politically.

You can attack me all you want with words, and all you really do is prove my point: you are looking for an excuse to destroy those you see as your enemies.

You need to embark on a journey of self-discovery that begins with consulting the DSM IV.

I stated that the only way Obama could effectively declare martial law would be to bring in UN Foreign troops. American troops would lay down their arms rather than fire on their countrymen. Would I and millions of other Americans shoot these foreign invaders? You bet your sweet ass I would.If you think that would not happen, you are sadly mistaken. Liberals like you jump to conclusions rather than reading my entire post; you do seem to have a comprehension problem.

BTW. attacking your stupidity is rather easy.

Zeus
03-11-2010, 06:01 PM

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasjeff411888.html)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZs8k4pJcyk

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ~ Tommy Jeff ~

:)

AmPat
03-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Who said anything about bloodshed. Liberals don't believe in having guns. We could just tazer them into submission. The Neo-French dems would fold like a paper napkin.

Not neccessary. Liberals would pee in their manties if you glared at them. A powerful, manly Conservative is a huge threat to these effete metrosexuals. Just walking into the room without a sashay is a threat to all the libber-weenies.

BadCat
03-11-2010, 06:17 PM

I don't define them as "Americans".

djones520
03-11-2010, 06:25 PM
I don't define them as "Americans".

Well fortunately for this country, those of us in uniform disagree.

lacarnut
03-11-2010, 06:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZs8k4pJcyk

:)

Great video. Message to Liberals. We are going to kick your ass in Nov.

patriot45
03-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Well fortunately for this country, those of us in uniform disagree.

Unfortunately for this country, some people think that liberal un-Americans are Patriotic Americans!
Can't have it both ways, either we are a free country or we are a nanny state.

Rockntractor
03-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Unfortunately for this country, some people think that liberal un-Americans are Patriotic Americans!
Can't have it both ways, either we are a free country or we are a nanny state.

Someday he will have to make up his mind what side of the fence he is on.

stsinner
03-11-2010, 07:54 PM
1. There is no "ruling class" (except Obambi, who fancies himself above everyone)

2. Democrats are scum.

3. They are surrender monkeys, liars, fools, grafters, bribetakers with a severe case of dementia in which they blame everyone but themselves for their failings.

4. In Nov 10, expect to see cries of "stolen elections" when they get their asses well and truly kicked...they are professional victims and hypocrites of the worst kind.

Well said.

Rockntractor
03-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Well said.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/puzzled.jpg?t=1268355585

Kay
03-11-2010, 11:36 PM
A powerful, manly Conservative

Oh my....I'm having hot flashes. http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/love0084.gif
Must be my menopausalness acting up again.

AmPat
03-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Oh my....I'm having hot flashes. http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/love0084.gif
Must be my menopausalness acting up again.

As long as it isn't MAN-o-pause.;)

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-12-2010, 05:11 AM
A civil war would mark the death of America. Not only would we be more vulnerable than ever before to terrorist attacks, and many would probably occur, but also some of our ''friends'' like China and some of the European powers would probably pick up whatever pieces and scraps of America they could. It would simply be the death of the USA.

papabull
03-12-2010, 09:02 AM
A civil war would mark the death of America. Not only would we be more vulnerable than ever before to terrorist attacks, and many would probably occur, but also some of our ''friends'' like China and some of the European powers would probably pick up whatever pieces and scraps of America they could. It would simply be the death of the USA.

Ah, you just say that because you'd be on the losing side. :p

patriot45
03-12-2010, 09:10 AM

Haha! The mass surrendering would be something to behold!!

papabull
03-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Haha! The mass surrendering would be something to behold!!

All that fancy linen torn up to make surrender flags. What a shame it's come to this.

BadCat
03-12-2010, 10:15 AM

Not quite. In modern terms, there are 256 shades of gray.

In the RGB color scheme, any color that has equal Red, Green and Blue values is a shade of gray.

Hence, a color defined as R=128, G=128 B = 128 is a medium shade of gray.

But, also note that the color white is defined as R = 255 G= 255 B= 255, and black is defined as R = 0 G= 0 B= 0.

This proves that THERE IS NO BLACK OR WHITE, ONLY SHADES OF GREY.

papabull
03-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Not quite. In modern terms, there are 256 shades of gray.

In the RGB color scheme, any color that has equal Red, Green and Blue values is a shade of gray.

Hence, a color defined as R=128, G=128 B = 128 is a medium shade of gray.

But, also note that the color white is defined as R = 255 G= 255 B= 255, and black is defined as R = 0 G= 0 B= 0.

This proves that THERE IS NO BLACK OR WHITE, ONLY SHADES OF GREY.

The guys in gray didn't fare so well in the last civil war.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-12-2010, 01:57 PM

No, I say it because I don't want to see my country split asunder and then taken over by foreign powers. I don't want to see the infrastructure of my country fractured, or Americans killing each other.

papabull
03-12-2010, 01:59 PM
No, I say it because I don't want to see my country split asunder and then taken over by foreign powers. I don't want to see the infrastructure of my country fractured, or Americans killing each other.

You keep assuming that left wing commie pinkos who dont' believe in gun ownership will actually fight. Conservatives just take over the reigns of power in the country and that's that. Revolution over.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-12-2010, 02:06 PM

You keep assuming that left wing commie pinkos who dont' believe in gun ownership will actually fight. Conservatives just take over the reigns of power in the country and that's that. Revolution over.

And then theres the abolition of other parties, the exile or imprisonment. of those whose political views are abhorrent to the ''Conservative'' government. Cause that's what America is all about.

papabull
03-12-2010, 02:12 PM
And then theres the abolition of other parties, the exile or imprisonment. of those whose political views are abhorrent to the ''Conservative'' government. Cause that's what America is all about.

We tried to give liberal commie pinkos some say in things and look where it got us. Let 'em move back to france if they don't like a truly free and independent state with free markets and personal responsibility being the rule again. Don't work - don't eat. Screw it. Time to quit mollycoddling a bunch of blubbering liberal pansies. They've sucked up enough of this nation's precious resources already.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-12-2010, 02:32 PM
We tried to give liberal commie pinkos some say in things and look where it got us. Let 'em move back to france if they don't like a truly free and independent state with free markets and personal responsibility being the rule again. Don't work - don't eat. Screw it. Time to quit mollycoddling a bunch of blubbering liberal pansies. They've sucked up enough of this nation's precious resources already.

And what if they don't want to move to France? What do you do with them then?
What about other parties besides the GOP? Outlawed? Forced to take ideological tests?
Are you saying you'd move all our elderly, who receive Social Security, to France? Or how about all our veterans who've received aid and treatment from the VA--Would they now be enemies of the state for using the VA? Should we ship our Vietnam and WWII vets to France? Because if they received treatment at the Socialist VA, it must mean they hate America and freedom and independence.

BadCat
03-12-2010, 02:42 PM
What about other parties besides the GOP? Outlawed? Forced to take ideological tests?
Are you saying you'd move all our elderly, who receive Social Security, to France? Or how about all our veterans who've received aid and treatment from the VA--Would they now be enemies of the state for using the VA? Should we ship our Vietnam and WWII vets to France? Because if they received treatment at the Socialist VA, it must mean they hate America and freedom and independence.

You're a fucking tool.

Members of the military EARNED their rights to the VA by serving our country. Don't try to paint the VA as a "socialist" program, asswipe.

papabull
03-12-2010, 02:43 PM

Why do left wing nutjobs keep arguing that the VA Hospital is a "socialist" program? Damn, don't you guys know anything about working for a living and compensation and benefits? The VA Program is a benefit for veterans who get diddly squat for pay.

So what if you pinkos didn't want to move to France? Come one. Seriously. If we took away your precious welfare and entitlements, you libs would be scrambling to get out of this country like roaches when you turn on a bright light.

Zeus
03-12-2010, 02:49 PM
You're a fucking tool.

Members of the military EARNED their rights to the VA by serving our country. Don't try to paint the VA as a "socialist" program, asswipe.

Actually the VA health care system is a good example for folks as to what to expect under a national Health care aka socialized medicine system. Yes the Veterans did earn the benefit as compared to the various "entitlement" programs.

lacarnut
03-12-2010, 03:04 PM

So what if you pinkos didn't want to move to France? Come one. Seriously. If we took away your precious welfare and entitlements, you libs would be scrambling to get out of this country like roaches when you turn on a bright light.

That is the funniest shit I have read all week. So true. .:):):)

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-12-2010, 03:47 PM

Why do left wing nutjobs keep arguing that the VA Hospital is a "socialist" program? Damn, don't you guys know anything about working for a living and compensation and benefits? The VA Program is a benefit for veterans who get diddly squat for pay.

So, what about Social Security then? A tax you pay into for most/all of your working life for which you are compensated for later?
And it's still a government run program.

papabull
03-12-2010, 03:54 PM
So, what about Social Security then? A tax you pay into for most/all of your working life for which you are compensated for later?

It needs to be scrapped. Social Security was a bad program and still is a bad program. Bush tried to address it and, of course, Democrats didn't want their cash cow fucked with, so it didn't happen. Sooner or later, we need to find a way to tie that one up and put a bullet through it's head. If I had all the money I've paid into social security working in a retirement portfolio, I'd be way better off now and looking into retirement.

Here's the deal. The government isn't responsible for our personal lives. What's more, it's no good at handling that. And what's more than that, IT'S NOT THEIR DAMNED JOB. Tax us for Defense and infrastructure and GENUINE responsibilities of the Federal government and kill all the entitlement programs and gimme programs that have swollen our budget and our taxes till their busting at the seams.

Let's get back to basics. I know you don't understand that and don't like that. Having that government tit to suck on makes liberals feel all warm and fuzzy. I realize that. But it's time for liberals to grow up and wean themselves from the tit.

BadCat
03-12-2010, 04:14 PM

Yeah, I pay 6.5% and my employer pays 6.5%. I pass the "maximum" every year around May. It's like getting a 6.5% RAISE when I pass the maximum.

If I had put that 13% into a fund when I first started working, I'd be a multi-millionaire right now. Instead, IF I live to something like 67, the socialists are going to generously give me $2317 / month.

Big whoop.

lacarnut
03-12-2010, 04:21 PM

Like most government programs, it has been badly mismanaged. 30 plus years ago, the politicians ( R & D) decided to take the money out of the Trust Fund and put it into the General Fund. IOU's were placed in the Trust Fund and our retirement money has been spent by these mindless, ignorant, greedy, fucking politicians. If this money had been invested even at 3%, the SS security fund would not only be solvent but have an abundance of cash that would be able to pay DOUBLE what SS pays now.

If you are stupid to understand this concept, I can not help you.

BSR
03-12-2010, 04:48 PM
I'm a democrat.

papabull
03-12-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm a democrat.

I'm sorry to hear that. There is help for that, you know. The first step to recovery is always admitting that you have a problem, so at least you've got that going for you.

BadCat
03-12-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. There is help for that, you know. The first step to recovery is always admitting that you have a problem, so at least you've got that going for you.

If BSR is a dimocrat, then Alessanda Ambrosio has a dick.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/03/23-End/Alessandra-Ambrosio-victoria-.jpg

papabull
03-12-2010, 05:41 PM
I didn't see a dick anywhere on that bod. :)

'course I could help her out with that.

Teetop
03-12-2010, 05:49 PM
I am a conservative democrat, unlike lieberal democrats I have logic, reasoning, sanity. And I don't believe the bullshit the lame stream media is spoon feeding the public.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Like most government programs, it has been badly mismanaged. 30 plus years ago, the politicians ( R & D) decided to take the money out of the Trust Fund and put it into the General Fund. IOU's were placed in the Trust Fund and our retirement money has been spent by these mindless, ignorant, greedy, fucking politicians. If this money had been invested even at 3%, the SS security fund would not only be solvent but have an abundance of cash that would be able to pay DOUBLE what SS pays now.

If you are stupid to understand this concept, I can not help you.

So instead of abolishing Social Security or privatizing it, why not make laws reinstating the Trust Fund system and laws protecting it from abuse? And while both D&R politicans have over the years taken the money out of the trust fund and put it into the General Fund, it was LBJ who started that to fund Vietnam.

lacarnut
03-12-2010, 11:36 PM
So instead of abolishing Social Security or privatizing it, why not make laws reinstating the Trust Fund system and laws protecting it from abuse? And while both D&R politicans have over the years taken the money out of the trust fund and put it into the General Fund, it was LBJ who started that to fund Vietnam.

Who said anything about abolishing SS. Not I.

The politicians have spent the money and the fund is trillions of dollars in the hole. Here is an idea you will not like. Strip all benefits from the bloated expansion of social security to just cover retirees and wives. No benefits for any one else. There are no good answers to fixing this mess that both parties have made. Even if we were at full employment, the fund would still be hemorrhaging because there are not enough workers to pay benefits for retirees plus the Fund has worthless paper (IOU's) in it. In the next few years the ratio of workers to retirees will be down to 3-1 which is not enough to maintain solvency.