PDA

View Full Version : I'm a trans-man in a gay relationship

Ohio Farmer
03-11-2010, 09:24 AM
It's UP again. I hadn't seen her post in a while but here she is

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-10-10 07:55 PM
Original message
Bigots
I go to a prp 3 times a week. Today there was a gay basher mouthing off behind my boyfriend and my backs.Today I confronted him.Nice-ish at first.I asked him to stop with the anti gay comments .I'm a trans-man in a gay relationship so bigotry aimed at gay people is provoking,bigoted,wrong and I don't tolerate that crap..I suggest you stop it now...He started mouthing off more.So I basically ripped him a new one,and loudly.He threatened me,I said bring it on than,'cause I like to kick the shit out of pathetic bigoted assholes like you. By than staff came in to defuse the situation,My counselor asked me to back off,and I did.The Bigot has been kicked out of he program. And last week I found out there is a fucking drug dealer/client....... yadda yadda yadda

That phrase just cracks me up.
This reminds me of the Southpark spoof of the 300.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x10368

Rebel Yell
03-11-2010, 09:51 AM
I said bring it on than,'cause I like to kick the shit out of pathetic bigoted assholes like you.

A little lesson for you, sweetie. You can sew on a dick, take hormone injections, grow a beard, work out, and get strong, but that still don't mean you can take a punch like a man.

FlaGator
03-11-2010, 09:53 AM
A little lesson for you, sweetie. You can sew on a dick, take hormone injections, grow a beard, work out, and get strong, but that still don't mean you can take a punch like a man.

No matter what she thinks or wants people to believe the DNA doesn't lie.

Gingersnap
03-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Basically, UP is just a mutilated woman screwing some opportunistic guy. That makes her part of about 10% of global womanhood. :rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
03-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Once again UP is in hot pursuit of victimhood again. :rolleyes:

rjas77
03-11-2010, 12:50 PM
It explains why he/sh/it needs therapy :rolleyes:

AmPat
03-11-2010, 12:57 PM
I thought this jello for brains was a cat?

hoplophobe
03-11-2010, 02:51 PM
I thought I had this figured out before but could someone correct me if I got it wrong?

UP is a female becoming a male.
Has a boyfriend.
The boyfriend has UP as a girlfriend now but will have a boyfriend after the operations are done?
So, does that make the boyfriend straight now and gay later or just bi and it does not matter?
UP wants to become a cat?

:confused::confused::confused:

Megaguns91
03-11-2010, 03:36 PM
I thought I had this figured out before but could someone correct me if I got it wrong?

Has a boyfriend.
The boyfriend has UP as a girlfriend now but will have a boyfriend after the operations are done?
So, does that make the boyfriend straight now and gay later or just bi and it does not matter?

:confused: meow?

rjas77
03-11-2010, 04:23 PM
:confused: meow?

Ooooh...What ever happped to meow?

rjas77
03-11-2010, 04:23 PM
So will these kinds of medical procedures be paid for under Obamacare?

Megaguns91
03-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Ooooh...What ever happped to meow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwxJKOxV9eE

AmPat
03-11-2010, 05:56 PM

Has a boyfriend.

Up is now a Cat Man. That makes UP's Boyfriend a homsexual deviant into Beastiality.

Constitutionally Speaking
03-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Sheese, I thought it was a guy trying to be a female cat. :confused:

NJCardFan
03-11-2010, 11:37 PM
No matter what she thinks or wants people to believe the DNA doesn't lie.

Sort of like when the media got all misty about a man giving birth even though said "man" was a TS woman who kept her reproductive organs. It also goes for Michael Jackson. No matter how hard he tried to be white, his DNA was still negroid.

SarasotaRepub
03-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Sheese, I thought it was a guy trying to be a female cat. :confused:

Switch genders and you got it!!! She's had her boobies cut off so far...

NJCardFan
03-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Strange though. This person switched from being female to male and then decided to have a relationship with another male? Sure, this is normal. :rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
03-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Strange though. This person switched from being female to make and then decided to have a relationship with another male? Sure, this is normal. :rolleyes:

No, UP is just in search of victimhood, nothing more; if being a transgender gay man is what it takes, then that is the path UP will follow.

Next week, month it'll be something else, but like the Pimp in the bath tube from 12 MONKEYS, UP will shout out to the world " I'm the victim!!!"

ralph wiggum
03-12-2010, 11:22 AM
I go to a prp 3 times a week.

Any idea what PRP is? :confused:

ColonialMarine0431
03-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Maybe I should see an eye doctor. I thought it said "I am a Trans-AM in a gay relationship"

:D

http://fudoushin.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/7.jpg

SarasotaRepub
03-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Still no responses to that thread. It is buried but I have to take that as a positive sign.

UGP really needs to find someone to help her.

Dan D. Doty
03-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Maybe they all got tired of UP bitchin' all the time; " I've got depression " , " I'm transgender, and people hate me " " Why wasn't I born a cat."

Shut up already, ya run outta pity parties, and it only March :rolleyes:

stsinner
03-12-2010, 10:14 PM

As a boxer on the Army Boxing Team for 4 years, this makes me giggle.. I'd love for a trans-testicle to stand up to me.. Oen punch-sleepy time.... The sad part is that they likely wouldn't remember the exchange or the punch and, therefore, wouldn't lean the appropriate lesson.....