PDA

View Full Version : Finally Friday!

Gingersnap
03-12-2010, 08:55 PM
So, what are you drinking, watching, wearing, eating, thinking, or avoiding? :D

I'm performing a test on my dryer, drinking a frosty adult beverage, and wondering if skinny jeans are absolutely over.

patriot45
03-12-2010, 08:59 PM
So, what are you drinking, watching, wearing, eating, thinking, or avoiding? :D

I'm performing a test on my dryer, drinking a frosty adult beverage, and wondering if skinny jeans are absolutely over.

Heh! Its friday! Vodka and mountain dew of course! No TV we are tiling the kitchen floor, wearing work clothes-shorts and a tank top! Just had some Checkers garlic and parmesan wings- pretty good! And I'm thinking I need another drink! :D

Rockntractor
03-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Drinking generic mountain dew, I just deep fried some onion rings, hot wings, chicken tenders and potato wedges. I finally got rid of an all day headache.

Rockntractor
03-12-2010, 09:02 PM
wondering if skinny jeans are absolutely over.

If you have a nice butt jeans should be so tight you can see the tag on your underwear!

Gingersnap
03-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Heh! Its friday! Vodka and mountain dew of course! No TV we are tiling the kitchen floor, wearing work clothes-shorts and a tank top! Just had some Checkers garlic and parmesan wings- pretty good! And I'm thinking I need another drink! :D

You do! I'm thinking of eating a liver sandwich. I'm forbidden from interacting with liver in a normal meal setting but I'm off the hook for dinner tonight so I might just snack on some tasty leftovers tonight (I cooked the liver while Mr. Snaps was out of the house). ;)

patriot45
03-12-2010, 09:06 PM
You do! I'm thinking of eating a liver sandwich. I'm forbidden from interacting with liver in a normal meal setting but I'm off the hook for dinner tonight so I might just snack on some tasty leftovers tonight (I cooked the liver while Mr. Snaps was out of the house). ;)

Not liver but you just made me wish I had some Braunschweiger and crackers and hot mustard!!
Dang now I want it more! :D

Bubba Dawg
03-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Scotch and soda.

To bed early cuz I gotta work overtime tomorrow. :(

Watching The Sacketts on DVD....

Thunderstorms tonight....

linda22003
03-12-2010, 09:30 PM
I did have a Friday thread, you know.

Rockntractor
03-12-2010, 09:35 PM
I did have a Friday thread, you know.

Ginger does a Friday night thread Quite often.

Gingersnap
03-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Ginger does a Friday night thread Quite often.

Well, once a month or so - it's not a regular thing.

I adore Braunschweiger!

I figured out that which thermostat was fluky. Yay me. :p

Rockntractor
03-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Well, once a month or so - it's not a regular thing.

I adore Braunschweiger!

I figured out that which thermostat was fluky. Yay me. :p

I like Braunschweiger lightly browned in butter with jalapeño jack on toasted sourdough.

Gingersnap
03-12-2010, 10:12 PM
I like Braunschweiger lightly browned in butter with jalapeño jack on toasted sourdough.

I can eat it just on a cracker. Mr. Snaps continues to be horrified.

Rockntractor
03-12-2010, 10:14 PM
I can eat it just on a cracker. Mr. Snaps continues to be horrified.

Have you tasted any of the German liver pastes made from goose liver. They are absolutely delicious!

Gingersnap
03-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Have you tasted any of the German liver pastes made from goose liver. They are absolutely delicious!

I make a mean goose liver pâté my own self. It costs me a fortune, though. Wild geese (which we shoot every fall) just aren't good for this.

Rockntractor
03-12-2010, 10:25 PM
I make a mean goose liver pâté my own self. It costs me a fortune, though. Wild geese (which we shoot every fall) just aren't good for this.
That is true. like duck they must be finished on grain.

Gingersnap
03-12-2010, 10:49 PM
That is true. like duck they must be finished on grain.

Well, we usually shoot them over grain but I guess they don't have enough time. :D

Zathras
03-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Drinking RockStar Zero Carb, watching TruTV and putting models together for my Warhammer 40k Space Wolf army....VIKINGS IN SPACE!!!!!!

Gingersnap
03-12-2010, 11:08 PM
VIKINGS IN SPACE!!!!!!

That's absolutely a tee-shirt slogan, dude.