PDA

View Full Version : What's fer dinner???

SarasotaRepub
03-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Tell us your dinner plans!!:mad::D

I've got a couple of really good looking strip steaks marinating and will
be throwing them on the grill pretty soon!

Rockntractor
03-13-2010, 08:16 PM
I just fed that woman a couple pieces of pizza. I'm going to have a couple of wieners with cauliflower and potatoes

Gingersnap
03-13-2010, 08:20 PM
I had a guacamole bacon burger at Red Robin for lunch. I'll be good until breakfast. :)

Rockntractor
03-13-2010, 08:24 PM
I had a guacamole bacon burger at Red Robin for lunch. I'll be good until breakfast. :)

I'm not so sure about that combination but hey, I'm having hot dogs and cauliflower!:D

Rockntractor
03-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Dam hot dogs are freezer burned, I'm blaming this on Wilbur.:mad:

Gingersnap
03-13-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm not so sure about that combination but hey, I'm having hot dogs and cauliflower!:D

It's awesome. Also, really huge.

Rockntractor
03-13-2010, 08:58 PM
It's awesome. Also, really huge.

Yeah, and I had an over cooked potato and cauliflower.:mad:

Kay
03-13-2010, 09:23 PM
I threw a bag of frozen stir-fry sweet-n-sour shrimp in my wok.
And made some white rice in the steamer to go with it.

It was ok, but I'd rather have had one of those steaks SR was grilling.

SarasotaRepub
03-13-2010, 09:27 PM

I haven't put them on yet. :o :D

Rockntractor
03-13-2010, 10:09 PM
I have oatmeal cookies with Cherry, blueberry and cranberries in them baking. These had better work, usually that woman bakes them. I'm trying to find a way to suspend her from the ceiling. Maybe some sort of a track system.:confused:

djones520
03-13-2010, 10:15 PM
My wife made pork chops and spaghetti, but for some reason when I woke up and saw it the idea just made me sick.

I think I'm getting sick of mids....

Kay
03-13-2010, 10:33 PM
I'm trying to find a way to suspend her from the ceiling.
Maybe some sort of a track system.:confused:

HAHAHA! That just cracked me up. :D

Rockntractor
03-13-2010, 10:35 PM
HAHAHA! That just cracked me up. :D

It's worth thinking about. I got too much salt in the cookies but they're not bad. I'll just drink more milk.

SaintLouieWoman
03-13-2010, 11:04 PM

We're doing things opposite. We got some nice shrimp at the local Schnuck's supermarket today, will make tomorrow with rice.

Those steaks were excellent, just perfect. I got them on sale at Whole Foods. They were from the cows that weren't fed antibiotic, "natural" beef, etc, etc. I wouldn't have paid $14.99 a pound, but got them when they were on a big sale for $7.99/lb. They have a 3 day sale again this weekend, so think might stop there tomorrow and get some more for the freezer.

lacarnut
03-14-2010, 12:22 AM
We're doing things opposite. We got some nice shrimp at the local Schnuck's supermarket today, will make tomorrow with rice.

Those steaks were excellent, just perfect. I got them on sale at Whole Foods. They were from the cows that weren't fed antibiotic, "natural" beef, etc, etc. I wouldn't have paid $14.99 a pound, but got them when they were on a big sale for $7.99/lb. They have a 3 day sale again this weekend, so think might stop there tomorrow and get some more for the freezer.

We have a Whole Foods store not that far from my house. Never been in it because of the busy location where a 4 lane road dead ends into a six lane. Going across 3 lanes to get into your lane coming out of the shopping center makes it challenging with cars zipping along at 50 mph on a slight curve. I am still going to check it out though.