PDA

View Full Version : Graham to Axelrod: American People 'Tired of This Crap'

megimoo
03-14-2010, 11:30 AM
"RINO" Republican Senator Lindsey Graham dismissed White House Senior Adviser David Axelrod’s health care reform comments on “This Week” as campaign “spin” and that the “American people are getting tired of this crap.”

In my “This Week” interview with Graham, he told me that if Democrats pass health care reform using reconciliation, “it's going to poison the well for anything else they would like to achieve this year or thereafter.”

Graham also warned that “There will be a price to be paid to jam a bill through, the American People don’t like, using a sleazy process.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/03/graham-to-axelrod-american-people-tired-of-this-crap.html

Rockntractor
03-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Graham knows his crap, he is the author of lots of crap!

megimoo
03-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Graham knows his crap, he is the author of lots of crap!He's a very confused Liberal hiding in a Conservative district .He want's so much to get along with the 'big boys' like McCain and Long Dead Ted !I'm amazed that he is still in office after some of the stupid stuff he's pulled !

fettpett
03-14-2010, 12:12 PM
he's a sicophant, i don't think he has an orginal bone in his body

THE RESISTANCE
03-14-2010, 01:36 PM
I am ashamed of this imposter being from South Carolina. It is hard to get rid of him for the voting of the blind follow the lead Republicans in this state. That and the fact that the Republican Machine is for him and no credible candidate will run against the Machine.