PDA

View Full Version : 'Men' in Skirts Use Women’s Restroom at Mass. Marriott Hotel

megimoo
03-14-2010, 09:42 PM
— Transgender madness in Massachusetts: The Peabody Marriott Hotel hosted the annual “First Event” transgender conference on January 15-17, 2009.

For all of you liberals who preach tolerance and inclusion, be honest. Would you really have no problem with a man in heels in the ladies room?

Ladies…?

These photos and videos illustrate the insanity that will descend on all of America . . . unless this sexual radical movement is stopped: Seven-foot men in dresses using the women’s restroom. Hundreds of cross-dressers swarming the hotel, upsetting other guests (who were not forewarned). A transgender rock concert.

This is what protecting “gender identity and expression” really means.

Mass. Bill H1728 (now before the Legislature) would punish any opposition to such madness with fines and jail time. Even schools would be opened up to cross-dressing children, transgender restrooms and locker rooms, and sports teams. Employers would be subject to new non-discrimination regulations. (At the federal level, ENDA would force this on the country if passed.)

So, if you progressive women don’t mind, why should we?

And for those of you who thought the Scott Brown election meant The Bay State may have gotten her mind right, you don’t know the Massachusetts Legislature.

Mass. Senate to vote on draconian bill to punish criticism of homosexuality with fine & jail term
Sneaked language into unrelated school “anti-bullying” bill.
POSTED: March 10, 2010

Massachusetts may be on the verge being another “first” in America which could spread to other states.

http://www.black-and-right.com/2010/03/14/mass-resistance-update/

lacarnut
03-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Many years ago I went to a Willie Nelson concert in Lafayette, LA; it was an old stadium with not enough ladies bathrooms. Lines were long so they started going in the men's bathrooms. That was interesting. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

NJCardFan
03-15-2010, 12:28 AM
Gee, can't imagine why I don't care for those "alternative" lifestyles.

linda22003
03-15-2010, 04:09 AM
Lacarnut is right. I've certainly gone into men's rooms at concerts when the line for the women's room was impossibly long. Unlike men's rooms, women's rooms have doors on all the stalls. Privacy is more assured.

djones520
03-15-2010, 04:12 AM
Lacarnut is right. I've certainly gone into men's rooms at concerts when the line for the women's room was impossibly long. Unlike men's rooms, women's rooms have doors on all the stalls. Privacy is more assured.

Don't know which ones you've been in. I've never been in a men's room that didn't have doors on the stalls.

linda22003
03-15-2010, 04:13 AM
I know. That's where I've gone. Men's rooms also have urinals that are more "out in the open". Why am I telling you this?

djones520
03-15-2010, 04:16 AM
I know. That's where I've gone. Men's rooms also have urinals that are more "out in the open". Why am I telling you this?

I don't know. I think we're getting crossed signals somewhere.

noonwitch
03-15-2010, 08:08 AM
It doesn't bother me at all if a transgender person is using the ladies restroom. There are stalls for a reason.

The thing that bothers me is in the locker room at the gym/pool-I hate it when mothers bring in boys who are old enough to know what they are looking at, when there are signs on the door that state that family locker rooms are available.

Gingersnap
03-15-2010, 09:02 AM
I don't really care how many stalls with doors are in the ladies room - I'm uninterested in performing any private functions in proximity to sexually-obsessed guys and that's who cross-dressers and trannies really are.

Renee Richards (and others who've done it) make a good case that cross-dressing/transsexual behavior is just the ultimate express of a sexual fetish in which the subject tries to become the object. In this case, a woman.

No, thanks.

FlaGator
03-15-2010, 09:04 AM
I was camping a while back at a private park named Genie Springs near Gainesville, Florida. Several buses with UF students pulled up next to the public bathrooms and let the students out. The kids scattered all over the place. Some were peeing in the woods and the lines to the bathrooms were wrapped around the building. My brother and I were walking to the springs and decided to stop by the restrooms. Apparently the lines were just for the women's restrooms because we walked right in to the guys with no problems. While relieving ourselves the door opened up and a girl asked if we would mind a couple of them using the guys room. We looked at looked at each other and said "sure no problem." The girl then yelled "They said its ok!" and before we knew it there were about 50 girls in there lined up at the stalls, sitting on the urinals and sitting on the sinks. Apparently they had downed quite a bit of beer in the 45 minute drive from Gainesville to Gennie. Seems there is no modesty when you have to go bad enough. :D

namvet
03-15-2010, 11:55 AM
http://roguejew.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/hillary20urinal.jpg

possible ????

Jumperbones
03-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Don't know which ones you've been in. I've never been in a men's room that didn't have doors on the stalls.

Ever been to a Taco Bell? It's a treat.

noonwitch
03-15-2010, 12:44 PM
http://roguejew.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/hillary20urinal.jpg

possible ????

There's some product that women can buy that is like a cup with a hose on it, so they can pee standing up. I don't know what it's called, though.

fettpett
03-15-2010, 01:46 PM
yeah, those have been around for years.

whats funny is women will stand in line waiting for 2-5 stalls to open up instead of checking to see if anyone is in the other ones. nor will they walk around a bathroom to see that there are other stalls on the other side. they had to start making doors to stalls hang open when unlocked for that reason. There were many sports stadiums where women would stand in line and the operators of the stadiums couldn't figure out why since they had the same number of toliets in both men and womens bathrooms. LOL