PDA

View Full Version : DUmmies discuss BFEE

djones520
03-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Ardent15 (1000+ posts) Sun Mar-14-10 04:26 AM
Original message
The Bush Family...
Edited on Sun Mar-14-10 04:27 AM by Ardent15

The Patriarch, the Nazi ally, the Senator who brought Nixon to power, and a man who should have been tried for treason.

---

Prescott Jr., the oldest son, most responsible for selling us out to China through the U.S.-China Chamber of Commerce.

---

Poppy Bush, the first Bush to become President. A CIA oilman, dedicated to the death squads in Latin America and a member of the Carlyle Group.

--

Third son of Prescott, William H.T. (or "Uncle Bucky"), a banker who has profited from his family's war in Iraq through investments.

-----

Youngest son Jonathan, a banker who helped "pioneer" the 2000 stolen election for his nephew, and a money launderer with ties to the Saudis.

Now, we go back to H.W., as his family is the most politically prominent of all of Prescott's son's families...

The worst, most criminal President in our nation's history, a failure at everything in life and pretty much a horrible person who has gotten the places he has because of his name alone.

-----

The smarter brother who was groomed for the Presidency, but was upstaged by his imbecile sibling. Nevertheless, he did his duty to help steal the election in 2000 for W, and has also profited off the Iraq War.

------

Neil, the brother who was a large part of the Savings and Loans crimes of the 80s. Has a fondness for Chinese prostitutes.

----

Youngest brother Marvin, who is truly mysterious..except he had some fishy connections to World Trade Center security.

----

So there you have it. Photos and a brief description of each of the key players in this most criminal of American political/business families.

If you want the photos, click the link. But of course, not a single bit of "proof" to back any of this up.

Electric Monk (968 posts) Sun Mar-14-10 04:28 AM
Response to Original message
1. I'd call them "useless eaters" except they're worse than that, they're destructive.
Useless would be a step up.

fooj (1000+ posts) Sun Mar-14-10 06:24 PM
Response to Reply #2
7. Poppy and Jeb made a "social call" to the WH a few weeks ago...
it was reported that they all had a wonderful visit.

It certainly gave ME the creeps. Ugh...

47of74 (1000+ posts) Sun Mar-14-10 06:20 AM
4. A dynasty of evil
The above is a dynasty of evil that has caused so much pain and suffering in the world, which continues even now to feel the effects of what these assholes did.

Cry some more. Your tears are sweet nectar.

calimary (1000+ posts) Sun Mar-14-10 04:25 PM
6. If there's a bush involved, you can bet it's pretty seedy.
They aren't called the "bush crime family" for nothing.

Yes they are.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7913504

Apocalypse
03-15-2010, 05:42 AM
I've seen the original post before. Its just a copy and paste from other ultra-liberal sites that do not back up any of it's claims.

SarasotaRepub
03-15-2010, 06:29 AM
HA!!! Only 8 replies!!! Not surprising though, the DUmmies are all caught up with Kucinich so their BDS is somewhat abated. :D

FlaGator
03-15-2010, 06:36 AM
If I had the desire and the energy I'd do one for the Kennedy family with their ties to organized crime and such.

swirling_vortex
03-15-2010, 07:00 AM
I've looked for the Prescott Bush-Nazi connection and all I got were some sites that claimed of some proof about some money that he may have invested in some bank that may have went to Nazi Germany, but there was never any hard evidence. Now, if you want to look at a true Nazi sympathizer, look no further than Joe Kennedy.

FDK
03-15-2010, 09:39 AM
HA!!! Only 8 replies!!! Not surprising though, the DUmmies are all caught up with Kucinich so their BDS is somewhat abated. :D

That's just a distraction from the BDS. The difference between cancer and BDS is that someday they might find a cure for cancer.

Dan D. Doty
03-16-2010, 11:23 AM
I've looked for the Prescott Bush-Nazi connection and all I got were some sites that claimed of some proof about some money that he may have invested in some bank that may have went to Nazi Germany, but there was never any hard evidence. Now, if you want to look at a true Nazi sympathizer, look no further than Joe Kennedy.

Funny, they never seem to mention ol' Joe; bootlegger, mob pal, anti-British, pro-Nazi.

swirling_vortex
03-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Funny, they never seem to mention ol' Joe; bootlegger, mob pal, anti-British, pro-Nazi.
Exactly. Prescott was no anti-semite, unlike Joe Kennedy who had directly spoken about the Jews "spoiling everything they touch."

There are lots of links linking to blogs, opinions, & truther sites, but this one seems to get published over and over again.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

The author desperately tries to take non-news items and make them into this dramatic story, but if you read carefully, you'll never see anything about how Bush was directly involved with the business decisions of the company in Germany. He was a director and owned some shares, apparently that's enough for the liberal idiots to call him a Nazi. I think some people forget that we didn't have the Internet and handheld cameras everywhere in the 1940s. News didn't exactly come in like a torrent compared to what it is today.

Constitutionally Speaking
03-16-2010, 05:38 PM

Here is the whole story.

Prescott Bush was the New York branch manager of Union Bank.

Union Bank was owned by Mr. Fritz Thyssen a prominent German businessman. Before Hitler became HITLER, he loaned money to the Nazi party.

When Hitler started showing his true colors, Thyssen cut him off.

Thyssen spent the rest of Hitlers life running from the Nazis - until he was caught. He then spent the rest of the war in a Nazi prison.

There also is a "connection" between Prescott Bush and Consolidated Silesian Steel Company - which used slave labor from the concentration camps.

This connection, again, is through Union Bank which owned part of CSSC.

Prescott Bush owned ONE SHARE of Union Bank.

THAT is the BIG connection!!!!

NJCardFan
03-16-2010, 10:56 PM

That may be but BDS is like herpes. Once you have it, you have it for life.

Sonnabend
03-17-2010, 06:37 AM
Michael Moore owns how many shares in Halliburton? :rolleyes:

Morons.

Y'know, if they had all this proof...when are they going to file charges?

Never. :rolleyes:

BSR
03-17-2010, 11:11 AM
If you want the photos, click the link. But of course, not a single bit of "proof" to back any of this up.

Cry some more. Your tears are sweet nectar.

Yes they are.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7913504

I only have one thing for this, Dummy.

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Citation-Needed-wikipedia-819731_500_271.jpg

Provid proof of your claims or STFU and DIAF.

ralph wiggum
03-17-2010, 01:57 PM
That may be but BDS is like herpes. Once you have it, you have it for life.

Nice line, I like that NJCardFan. :cool:

swirling_vortex
03-17-2010, 08:46 PM
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/11/3/150518.shtml

He once said that major defense contractor Halliburton was run by a bunch of "thugs," and suggested that for every American killed in the Iraq war, "I would like Halliburton to slay one mid-level executive."

Publicly, Moore has claimed he wants no part of these companies and won't own stock.

In his book "Stupid White Men," he wrote: "I don't own a single share of stock."

He repeated the claim in a 1997 letter to the online magazine Salon, saying: "I don't own any stock."

Privately, however, he tells the IRS a different story, Schweizer discloses in his book.

The year that Moore claimed in "Stupid White Men" that he didn't own any stock, he told the IRS that a foundation totally controlled by Moore and his wife had more than $280,000 in corporate stock and nearly $100,000 in corporate bonds.

Over the past five years, Moore's holdings have "included such evil pharmaceutical and medical companies as Pfizer, Merck, Genzyme, Elan PLC, Eli Lilly, Becton Dickinson and Boston Scientific," writes Schweizer, whose earlier works include "The Bushes" and "Reagan's War."

"Moore's supposedly nonexistent portfolio also includes big bad energy giants like Sunoco, Noble Energy, Schlumberger, Williams Companies, Transocean Sedco Forex and Anadarko, all firms that 'deplete irreplaceable fossil fuels in the name of profit' as he put it in ‘Dude, Where's My Country?'

"And in perhaps the ultimate irony, he also has owned shares in Halliburton. According to IRS filings, Moore sold Halliburton for a 15 percent profit and bought shares in Noble, Ford, General Electric (another defense contractor), AOL Time Warner (evil corporate media) and McDonald's.

"Also on Moore's investment menu: defense contractors Honeywell, Boeing and Loral."