PDA

View Full Version : Wild Adventures Concert Lineup 2010

Rebel Yell
03-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Mar. 20 George Thorogood & Los Lonely Boys
Mar. 27 Lynyrd Skynyrd
Apr. 10 Jeremy Camp
Apr. 17 REO Speedwagon & STYX
May Backstreet Boys (date to be confirmed)
May 15 Chicago
May 29 David Crowder Band
June 12 Steven Curtis Chapman
June 19 Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin
June 26 Billy Ray Cyrus
July Great American Country Network -Emerging Artist Showcase (date to be
confirmed)
July 10 Rodney Atkins
July 24 Frankie Beverly with Maze
Aug. 28 CMA Award Winning Trio TBA
Sept. 25 Third Day

If your driving distance to Valdosta, GA, Wild Adventures has free concerts with park admission. Park Admission is $30 ($10 for reserved seating).

FlaGator
03-16-2010, 09:33 AM
If your driving distance to Valdosta, GA, Wild Adventures has free concerts with park admission. Park Admission is $30 ($10 for reserved seating).

It's about a 2 hour drive from my house. Last time I went was to see Casting Crowns and Leeland

noonwitch
03-16-2010, 09:43 AM
I wonder if it's the same lineup that will play Pine Knob, I mean DTE Music Theater, this summer? They haven't announced their schedule yet, since they really don't open until May.

I would like to see Jeremy Camp. I've been getting into CCM lately, and buying the WOW CDs to see which bands I like. Christian and Gospel music are better motivational music to have playing in the car as I drive around Detroit being suzy social worker.

Rebel Yell
03-16-2010, 09:44 AM
It's about a 2 hour drive from my house. Last time I went was to see Casting Crowns and Leeland

I went a couple years ago to see Larry the Cable Guy. Saw Alabama about 6 or 7 years ago.