PDA

View Full Version : "Buy a Hummer,Get a Free Browning Citori White Lightning Shotgun"

megimoo
03-17-2010, 01:05 AM
An American Hummer dealership is sending the Hummer off with a bang, giving away a free shotgun with every new car.

An American Hummer dealership will give away a Browning Citori White Lightning shotgun, worth $2,000, with every new Hummer they sell.

Lynch Hummer in Chesterfield, Missouri is one of the highest selling Hummer dealerships in America, and last year they decided to add guns to their showroom.

With the recent ‘wind-down’ announcement from GM (the makers of Hummer) the dealership’s owner, Jim Lynch, says that he wants his Hummers to go out with a bang.

"There is now real reason to believe that the current inventory on hand at dealers may be the last of the new Hummers, we wanted to send them off with something memorable," he says.

"Browning and Hummer are prestigious brands and American Icons - bringing them together is a natural fit.

"The guns have been a huge hit with our Hummer customers and now we are taking the 'Guns and Hummers' concept one step further," says Lynch.

Not everyone who ends up behind the wheel of a Hummer will also get their finger on a Browning trigger, though - buyers will be bound by the same legal requirements as any gun purchaser before they get their gun.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/3458259/Buy-Hummer-get-free-shotgun

SarasotaRepub
03-17-2010, 06:03 AM
Holy Crap!!! :eek: That dealership isn't far from the house.

There is now no reason for me not to trade in the Blazer!!!!!! :D

Put the Kitchen Redo on hold!!! :D:D

lacarnut
03-17-2010, 07:15 AM

There is now no reason for me not to trade in the Blazer!!!!!!
Put the Kitchen Redo on hold!!! :D

I think that is the right course of action. Just look how many years of enjoyment you will get out of that vehicle. Also, that vehicle may hold it's value. That happens when a model is discontinued. Case in point..the 2005 Ford Thunderbird in good shape with low miles can fetch 75% of it's selling price on a 5 year old car.

I think you need to drive by there and check out what kind of deals they are offering. $10k off sticker should get your attention. The kitchen redo can wait. This is a once in a lifetime deal.

SLW is gonna kill me.:D

linda22003
03-17-2010, 07:27 AM

There is now no reason for me not to trade in the Blazer!!!!!! :D

Put the Kitchen Redo on hold!!! :D:D

Yeah.... you get the Hummer, and SLW will get the free gun. This can't end well.

lacarnut
03-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Yeah.... you get the Hummer, and SLW will get the free gun. This can't end well.

Don't pay any attention to #'s. Man up and go get the Hummer.

Gingersnap
03-17-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm bitterly disappointed. I misread the thread title. I thought it said, "Buy a hammer, get a blah, blah...". :mad:

FlaGator
03-17-2010, 09:24 AM
The only way I'd buy a Hummer is if it had a machine gun and turret mounted on the roof.

Megaguns91
03-17-2010, 10:38 AM
The only way I'd buy a Hummer is if it had a machine gun and turret mounted on the roof.

You'd better have enough ammo for when it breaks down.