PDA

View Full Version : Cindy McCain's Views on Abortion are RELEVANT

mike128
08-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Remember this crap shortly after Bush 43's inauguration, when it was TOO LATE?:
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/stories/01/19/laurabush.abortion.02/

We didn't find out what Barbara Bush's views on abortion were until AFTER Bush 41's inauguration back in 1988, and we certainly didn't have a clue about Laura Bush's views on abortion until she delared herself to be "pro-choice" on the Today Show back in 2001, only DAYS after Bush 43's inauguration, when it was TOO LATE!

I would like to know Cindy McCain's views on abortion BEFORE I decide whether or not to pull the McCain lever this November; not after John McCain's inauguration, assuuming he wins. I'm not suggesting that Cindy McCain's views on the social issues should be used as a litmus test to vote for or against John McCain, as I am with McCain's VP pick. But I do think it's totally appropriate for the media to question Cindy McCain about her views on abortion and other social issues, and I also think it's appropriate for social conservatives to factor in Cindy McCain's views on those issues when deciding how they will vote this November.

linda22003
08-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Oh, you and your litmus tests. Next, you'll be telling us you won't vote for McCain if Cindy ever wears something GREEN. :cool:

If you knew anything about the Bushes, you would have been able to figure out Barbara's stance. Hell, George Bush was such a big supporter of family planning when he was in Congress that his nickname was "Rubbers".

asdf2231
08-04-2008, 01:00 PM

We didn't find out what Barbara Bush's views on abortion were until AFTER Bush 41's inauguration back in 1988, and we certainly didn't have a clue about Laura Bush's views on abortion until she delared herself to be "pro-choice" on the Today Show back in 2001, only DAYS after Bush 43's inauguration, when it was TOO LATE!

I would like to know Cindy McCain's views on abortion BEFORE I decide whether or not to pull the McCain lever this November; not after John McCain's inauguration, assuuming he wins. I'm not suggesting that Cindy McCain's views on the social issues should be used as a litmus test to vote for or against John McCain, as I am with McCain's VP pick. But I do think it's totally appropriate for the media to question Cindy McCain about her views on abortion and other social issues, and I also think it's appropriate for social conservatives to factor in Cindy McCain's views on those issues when deciding how they will vote this November.

Would you please FFS start an "I EFFING HATE JOHN MCCAIN" thread and confine your retard musings to it?

You have been the biggest transparant Libertarian troll since you surfed in here on the Great Ron Paul Retard Wave of '07.

GIVE IT A REST YOU WANKER.

mike128
08-05-2008, 03:49 AM
Oh, you and your litmus tests. Next, you'll be telling us you won't vote for McCain if Cindy ever wears something GREEN. :cool:
You know what? Now that you've mentioned it, if Cindy McCain ever wears anything green, well that will be the last straw! :D

mike128
08-05-2008, 04:10 AM
You have been the biggest transparant Libertarian troll since you surfed in here on the Great Ron Paul Retard Wave of '07.
Um, FYI:

1) I am NOT a Libertarian. I am a registered Republican.

2) I never supported Ron Paul. Originally, I supported Senator Sam Brownback. Then, Fred Thompson entered the race, and I supported him. After Fred dropped out, I got behind Governor Mike Huckabee, and voted for him in the Republican primaries. Mike Huckabee turned out to be my favorite of the three. However, ALL 3 would make excellent running mates for John McCain.

Constitutionally Speaking
08-05-2008, 03:41 PM

I seem to recall President Bush being pretty damned good on the abortions question. Unless Cindy McCain is going to hold office, WHO CARES what her position is.

Sheese. We GET IT ALREADY. YOU HATE MCCAIN.

MrsSmith
08-06-2008, 06:59 PM
We know Obama's position on abortion...babies are a punishment and have no right to life even if born alive. There is no way Cindy or John McCain could be worse.

Eyelids
08-06-2008, 08:15 PM
We know Obama's position on abortion...babies are a punishment and have no right to life even if born alive. There is no way Cindy or John McCain could be worse.

Whoa......

Sonnabend
08-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Whoa......

Truth hurts, doesnt it?

lacarnut
08-06-2008, 08:31 PM

How did Laura Bush views on abortion affect any legislation, any political appointments or any Supreme Court nominee. If you can not, you are just pissing in the wind. Women that happen to be First Ladies are not clones of their husbands and do not agree on everything. You must not be married or have never been married if you do not understand that concept.

linda22003
08-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Originally, I supported Senator Sam Brownback. Then, Fred Thompson entered the race, and I supported him. After Fred dropped out, I got behind Governor Mike Huckabee, and voted for him in the Republican primaries.

You've got yourself quite a track record there.