PDA

View Full Version : Administration Specifically Recruited Homosexual Activist to Be 'Safe Schools Czar'

FlaGator
03-17-2010, 09:51 AM
For some reason this doesn't surprise me in the least. I suppose there were no qualified people who wanted the position.:rolleyes:

Kevin Jennings, the long-time homosexual activist who is now the Obama administrationís safe schools czar, never sought public office. Rather, he said, the Obama administration recruited him.

Jennings became a lightning rod of controversy last year because he was the co-founder and president for a decade of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), which promoted homosexual clubs in high schools.

Moreover, Jennings has been scrutinized for how he handled a 1988 incident by advising a 15-year-old to use a condom in a sexual affair with an older adult man, rather than reporting the possible case of statutory rape to authorities.

Though both matters were well-documented, it was the Obama administration that reached out to him to fill the office of assistant deputy education secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools.

Read it here (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/62810)

NJCardFan
03-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Yeah. This is what we need as a safe school czar. Someone who advocates pedophilia. Well, considering that most pedophiles are gay...*

*Note-Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I did not say all gays were pedophiles. I said that most pedophiles are gay and considering that a high number of pedophile offenses involve men with young boys I believe my assertion is correct. Oh, and how many straight men are in NAMBLA?

FlaGator
03-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Yeah. This is what we need as a safe school czar. Someone who advocates pedophilia. Well, considering that most pedophiles are gay...*

*Note-Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I did not say all gays were pedophiles. I said that most pedophiles are gay and considering that a high number of pedophile offenses involve men with young boys I believe my assertion is correct. Oh, and how many straight men are in NAMBLA?

Based solely on the name of the group I would guess.... none? :p