View Full Version : To the libs on this board

Jfor
03-18-2010, 08:34 PM
What kind of work do you do?

patriot45
03-18-2010, 08:42 PM
What kind of work do you do?

Hahahaha! Rhetorical question!

On the serious side, teacher, union member or perpetual student. No way a productive member of society!

Hello libs, am I wrong!!!?

Rockntractor
03-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Mods, move this to humor!:D

Jfor
03-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Mods, move this to humor!:D

HAHAHAHAHA

Was actually a serious question though. They seem to espouse wanting everyone to fund all these public programs. Just curious what they do for a living. Though I know this is the internet and all and they would most likely lie because fry cook at Mickey D's doesn't pay enough to sound cool.

megimoo
03-18-2010, 10:33 PM
What kind of work do you do?Ask that old commie Wilbur ?

patriot45
03-18-2010, 10:37 PM
He is a Master- de-bator on the internets, dontcha know! He has tenure!

Wei Wu Wei
03-19-2010, 02:03 AM
I've earned enough money to take an extended break from normal work. I volunteer full time right now.

Sonnabend
03-19-2010, 03:09 AM
I volunteer full time right now.S'matter, you cant even flip burgers well enough so they'll pay you?

PoliCon
03-19-2010, 05:27 AM
I've earned enough money to take an extended break from normal work. I volunteer full time right now.

which is leftist code for being either unemployed or in jail.:rolleyes:

noonwitch
03-19-2010, 07:45 AM
I have a 23 year long career in children's services-working in either the child abuse/neglect system or the delinquency system.

Megaguns91
03-19-2010, 10:41 AM
I have a 23 year long career in children's services-working in either the child abuse/neglect system or the delinquency system.

I commend you on your work with children. :)

Wei Wu Wei
03-19-2010, 10:46 AM
S'matter, you cant even flip burgers well enough so they'll pay you?

I flipped burgers as a teenager. I just don't need more more more right now. Because of hard work, luck, my friends and family, and blessing, I have enough money to live a basic lifestyle and I simply feel better spending my time helping the less fortunate.

FlaGator
03-19-2010, 11:00 AM
I flipped burgers as a teenager. I just don't need more more more right now. Because of hard work, luck, my friends and family, and blessing, I have enough money to live a basic lifestyle and I simply feel better spending my time helping the less fortunate.

That is very commendable. What type of volunteer work do you do?

Wei Wu Wei
03-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Serving food to those without homes. Volunteer tutoring for students and also for elderly wanting to learn computing skills. Cleaning. Offering my home to travellers. Really anything that looks interesting. I just try to stay busy and attempt to give as much back as I have been blessed enough to receive.

FlaGator
03-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Serving food to those without homes. Volunteer tutoring for students and also for elderly wanting to learn computing skills. Cleaning. Offering my home to travellers. Really anything that looks interesting. I just try to stay busy and attempt to give as much back as I have been blessed enough to receive.

I wish the world had more people who felt that way. May the Lord Bless you further.