PDA

View Full Version : DUmmies rewrite history again.

djones520
03-19-2010, 02:09 AM
tavalon (1000+ posts) Fri Mar-19-10 01:46 AM
Original message
The teabaggers changed their name right in front of us
Tea Party my ass, they were and still are teabaggers with all of the deviant imagery that's supposed to bring up. You named yourselves so suck it up.

Umm... Rachel Maddow was the one who "named" them that I believe. It has been Tea Party from the start dipshit.

aquart (1000+ posts) Fri Mar-19-10 01:51 AM
Response to Original message
1. Well, the Mad Hatter is not the sanest image, either.
And with all the Alice publicity, what else would "tea party" conjure?

Seriously... are you that fucking ignorant?

sandnsea (1000+ posts) Fri Mar-19-10 02:03 AM
Response to Original message
5. They always called themselves the Tea Party
They wanted people to bring tea bags to all their events, and Rachel Maddow gave them the name "teabaggers".

I suspect Democrats who know what teabaggers means are the ones who won't use the term in public because some people would find it offensive if they knew what it meant.

At least 1 smart person at the DUmp.

Hekate (1000+ posts) Fri Mar-19-10 02:58 AM
Response to Reply #5
13. Don't blame Rachel for that! THEY ignorantly called THEMSELVES "teabaggers" and were mocked...
... by folks both here and in the media who knew the smutty meaning of the word. I had to go look it up online but I sure remember the sequence of events, and Rachel did not do that.

Hekate

Well, you're an idiot.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7953221

Swampfox
03-19-2010, 02:21 AM
Rewriting history may be the only thing DU does well.

PoliCon
03-19-2010, 05:10 AM
amazing. :rolleyes: And like all conspiracy theorists - they will not accept the facts placed before them no matter what - if those facts deny their pet theory. Just look at wilbur for an example.

Dan D. Doty
03-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Rewriting history may be the only thing DU does well.

Quiet right, remember this one " If we hadn't invaded Iraq, 9/11 wouldn't have happened " :rolleyes: