PDA

View Full Version : "Ginger Is That You Under That Straw Hat Spreading Your Red Mulch ?"

megimoo
03-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Topless Gardener (Age 52) Gets Visit, No Ticket From Police

BOULDER, Colo. -- A Boulder nudist sparked several calls to police Wednesday when she decided to garden topless, but police said they had nothing to hold her on. Wednesday, Catharine Pierce, 52, went topless as she tended her garden in the front and back yards of her home on Cherry Avenue, according to the Boulder Daily Camera newspaper.

TOPLESS GARDENER REACTION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxVeThFutaE&feature=player_embedded

Last summer, Robert and Catharine Pierce sparked controversy in the North Boulder area for sitting on their porch, walking around and gardening in thong underwear and pasties for Catharine Pierce. At the time Boulder police said the Pierces are not violating the law as long as their genitals are covered.

The Boulder newspaper reported Wednesday, neighbors and passersby called police to report the woman who was wearing a yellow thong, pink gardening gloves and nothing else.

An officer sent to investigate told the woman that she should consider putting on a shirt out of concern for the children playing outside the Shining Mountain Waldorf School across the street.

The Pierces then called police to complain about the officer's unsolicited recommendation. The newspaper reported a police supervisor agreed Mrs. Pierce wasn't breaking any laws. Dispatchers then began telling callers there was nothing they could do as long as the woman's thong stayed on.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/22877592/detail.html

Gingersnap
03-19-2010, 10:59 AM
No way! I don't even have a visa for Boulder. :D

This same old hippy couple pulls this same old stunt every year.

megimoo
03-19-2010, 11:08 AM
No way! I don't even have a visa for Boulder. :D

This same old hippy couple pulls this same old stunt every year.
You would confess if it were true wouldn't you ?

Gingersnap
03-19-2010, 11:18 AM
You would confess if it were true wouldn't you ?

I'd post the police report. :p

Sonnabend
03-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Wouldnt that be making mulch ado about nothing? :D

Gingersnap
03-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Wouldnt that be making mulch ado about nothing? :D

Maybe so but at least in my case, going topless doesn't constitute a trip hazard. :p

Rockntractor
03-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Maybe so but at least in my case, going topless doesn't constitute a trip hazard. :p

You showed your boulders in Colorado?:confused::eek:

Gingersnap
03-19-2010, 08:02 PM
You showed your boulders in Colorado?:confused::eek:

Trust me, if I stripped off in Boulder, I'd need a lot more going for me than a straw hat. Boulder is the 'let's git nekkid' capitol of Colorado. :D

fettpett
03-19-2010, 08:06 PM
god, what a bunch of stuck up prudes. it's a human body, just teach them that seeing it doesn't always imply sex...

Gingersnap
03-19-2010, 08:10 PM
god, what a bunch of stuck up prudes. it's a human body, just teach them that seeing it doesn't always imply sex...

I think the idea is to spare the kids any visual trauma that will prevent them from having sex in the future. :p

Bubba Dawg
03-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Trust me, if I stripped off in Boulder, I'd need a lot more going for me than a straw hat. Boulder is the 'let's git nekkid' capitol of Colorado. :D

Your ...um..um....well....they're pert, aren't they....?

fettpett
03-19-2010, 08:26 PM
I think the idea is to spare the kids any visual trauma that will prevent them from having sex in the future. :p

haha, i suppose....I mean, I Love bobbies and seeing saggy old ones sucks the sex drive out of me...

Gingersnap
03-19-2010, 08:33 PM
haha, i suppose....I mean, I Love bobbies and seeing saggy old ones sucks the sex drive out of me...

"Keep your shirt on - it's for the children". :D

megimoo
03-19-2010, 08:44 PM
"Keep your shirt on - it's for the children". :DYou're not a 'Humdinger' unless you can toss the left one over your right shoulder !

fettpett
03-19-2010, 09:07 PM
You're not a 'Humdinger' unless you can toss the left one over your right shoulder !

like a Continental solider, do your boobs hang low, do they wobble too and forw?

PoliCon
03-19-2010, 09:27 PM
This is why boulder needs to be sterilized.

Gingersnap
03-19-2010, 10:45 PM
This is why boulder needs to be sterilized.

Good luck with that. Boulder has been host to smelly hippies since 1967.

megimoo
03-19-2010, 11:00 PM
Good luck with that. Boulder has been host to smelly hippies since 1967.John Denver did it with that song.Lured all of those stinky unwashed California Hippies to Denver.They thought the acid was free .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwARpaKHx_w

Gingersnap
03-19-2010, 11:10 PM
John Denver did it with that song.Lured all of those stinky unwashed California Hippies to Denver.They thought the acid was free .

John Denver was probably responsible for the all the gray pony-tail types soaking their withered flanks in Indian Springs today but CU is mainly responsible for the hippy crop in Boulder.

megimoo
03-19-2010, 11:43 PM
John Denver was probably responsible for the all the gray pony-tail types soaking their withered flanks in Indian Springs today but CU is mainly responsible for the hippy crop in Boulder.Who us?