PDA

View Full Version : Brick Thrown Through Rep. Slaughter's Window.

Speedy
03-19-2010, 05:30 PM
NIAGARA FALLS The "Slaughter Solution" on health care isn't the only thing that has come under attack in U.S. Rep. Louise M. Slaughter's world this week. Sometime early this morning, someone threw a brick through the front window of her Pine Avenue office.

The damage was discovered about 12:30 a.m., city police said.

The brick put a hole in the outer-most window at the office at 1910 Pine Ave., but did not damage a second interior window, police reported. A piece of broken brick believed to have caused the damage was found at the scene.

Damage was estimated at $350.

Slaughter, D-Fairport, is head of the House Rules Committee, which will structure the debate on health care reform votes set for this weekend.

Linky Thingy (http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/19/993040/brick-thrown-through-window-in.html)

You can expect the shrill screeching and shrieking starting in a rush to blame the Tea Party and right for this. It is not going to make a difference because the only thing anyone is sorry about is that the brick missed. They won't get any sympathy. If you set Congress on fire most of Armerica would line to piss on their ashes about now.

FlaGator
03-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Can I say that I wish people could behave like they are civilized?

Speedy
03-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Revolution is never civilized and this has gotten to that point. I see this whole thing escalating. Votes don't matter. Calls, emails, faxes don't matter. The Democrats are convinced that in the end, they are going to go away with it. Lifting a few heads up on pikes will send a message.

I really want to see how these bastards are going to actually campaign since they are so afraid of their constituents now.

Wei Wu Wei
03-19-2010, 06:12 PM
I drove through Sonora, Texas on a recent trip Speedy

Speedy
03-19-2010, 06:24 PM
I drove through Sonora, Texas on a recent trip Speedy

Not the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from here.

Rockntractor
03-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Can I say that I wish people could behave like they are civilized?

I would imagine during the American revolution a lot of Tories were saying that. I'm glad they didn't!

Gingersnap
03-19-2010, 07:18 PM
I really shouldn't laugh at this. :p

megimoo
03-19-2010, 07:24 PM
I would imagine during the American revolution a lot of Tories were saying that. I'm glad they didn't!The rebels would hang them from the trees when ever they caught up with them.

PoliCon
03-19-2010, 07:26 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to find out one of her own people did it. We are talking about democrats here. . . .

lacarnut
03-20-2010, 01:26 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to find out one of her own people did it. We are talking about democrats here. . . .

That thought entered my mind also.