PDA

View Full Version : I hope EVERYBODY entering the Capitol is checked for weapons.

SarasotaRepub
03-19-2010, 06:03 PM
:rolleyes: Teh Stupid is strong here!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7959117) And there aren't any replies yet.

lamp_shade http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Fri Mar-19-10 06:58 PM
Original messageI hope EVERYBODY entering the Capitol is checked for weapons.

Sweet Jesus. I'm listening to all the anger and outrage being expressed from repubs on the House floor and I'm thinking... disgruntled postal employees ain't got nuthin on these folks.

linda22003
03-19-2010, 06:39 PM
There has been pretty strong security for quite awhile now. The days when the people could easily enter their house are long gone.

PoliCon
03-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Well golly gee if the law makers would abide by the will of their constituents - they would have nothing to fear now would they.

SarasotaRepub
03-19-2010, 08:05 PM
They don't have anything to fear except losing their jobs.

Only a fucking moron wackjob would try a shooting stunt in the Capital. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
03-19-2010, 08:25 PM
They don't have anything to fear except losing their jobs.

Only a fucking moron wackjob would try a shooting stunt in the Capital. :rolleyes:

Ok . . . who're we missing lately? :D

SarasotaRepub
03-19-2010, 08:26 PM
:eek::D

FlaGator
03-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Ok . . . who're we missing lately? :D

Haven't seen TNO in a while:confused:

PoliCon
03-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Haven't seen TNO in a while:confused:

Or Gator . . . .

SarasotaRepub
03-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Or Gator . . . .

LOL!!!!!!!

Dan D. Doty
03-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Wait a second ... aren't the Moonbats the same ones who bitched about being harrassed by the cops during their anti-war protests?

Hyocrites.

PoliCon
03-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Wait a second ... aren't the Moonbats the same ones who bitched about being harrassed by the cops during their anti-war protests?

Hyocrites.

It's NEVER hypocrisy when they do it. :rolleyes:

enslaved1
03-20-2010, 01:51 PM
Just for fun, someone search DU for death threats, cries for impeachment, torture, ect against W, and then search here for death threats, cries for impeachment, torture, ect against O. Compare the numbers, then consider which side actually likes guns, owns guns, and knows how to use them. If any lurkers have a clue and can put 2 and 2 together without someone telling them the answer, they will see that moonbats love threats, but lack the equipment or brains to pull it off, while the right may have the means, but know that assasination would A) turn Obama into a great martyr for the moonbat cause B) is far from the best solution to the problem, and C) put Biden into the Oval Office, where he would likely present Achmedenajad with an autographed copy of that Muhammed with a bomb in his turban cartoon after Iran finishes their nuclear refining plants.

AmPat
03-20-2010, 01:57 PM
I hope EVERYBODY entering the Capitol is checked for weapons.My God, Me too! We wouldn't want ANOTHER liberal moonbat slipping through the cracks and hurting somebody.

PoliCon
03-20-2010, 03:31 PM
My God, Me too! We wouldn't want ANOTHER liberal moonbat slipping through the cracks and hurting somebody.

Do you actually want them to admit that most every presidential assassin has been a leftist? :rolleyes:

alaskamomma
03-20-2010, 04:02 PM
lOl, that thread is very funny. they have Never seen so much hate.

I wonder what they called all the anti-war protesting. a love in.

stsinner
03-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Funny-Republicans are generally the law-abiding citizens, and this whackjob is worried about us... Now, there's a hoot for ya!