PDA

View Full Version : What constitutes an invasion?

Articulate_Ape
03-20-2010, 06:55 PM
Invasion – noun

1. an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, esp. by an army.

2. the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.

3. entrance as if to take possession or overrun

4. infringement by intrusion.

I would like to submit that we have been, and are, in the midst of an invasion. Not by a foreign army, nor even an overt enemy. We are in the midst of an invasion of people fleeing Mexico because that nation is inferior in their minds for some reason. The reasons could be legion, but in general I would submit that it is primarily because the agenda that US Liberals are trying to enact here have been in place for decades there; and they want out.

So, we have a lightly-armed human force pressing across our sovereign border(s) and we are dealing with it as though it is a criminal justice problem to be handled by law enforcement agencies rather than as a full-fledged invasion that should be stemmed by our very capable military.

Opponents of this strategy fairly point to the Posse Comitatus Act (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/1385.html) which was enacted to protect Americans from the Federal Government using the armed forces to enforce the law. If one views illegal immigration as a crime on par with robbery, etc., then the Posse Comitatus Act precludes the use of the military to stem the flow. However, if one considers millions of foreigners crossing our sovereign border(s) uninvited and in defiance of the law, with the mostly unintentional or, in some cases, intentional motive of doing harm to America's economy, then one has to ask if the Posse Comitatus Act applies.

What constitutes an invasion?

Discuss.

PoliCon
03-20-2010, 07:09 PM
definately an invasion.

Rockntractor
03-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Not only have they invaded our land but our government has been infiltrated with traitorous politicians sympathetic to their cause.

Teetop
03-20-2010, 10:04 PM
If I lived in Falcon Heights, this helicopter would be grounded. (http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=429229) That is an invasion.

Speedy
03-20-2010, 10:18 PM
If I lived in Falcon Heights, this helicopter would be grounded. (http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=429229) That is an invasion.

Sheriff Gonzalez said they have information the helicopter was hovering over a drug cartel member’s home in the area.

“If they’re looking for cartel members on the American side, that scare me,” Gonzalez told Action 4 News.

Maybe if Sheriff Gonzales did his fucking job the Mexican Military would not have to do it for him. What scares me is that Mexican military hovers over a house that Sheriff Gonzo should have done something about way before.

I only say that because the sheriff is bitching about it. I would have taken a pot shot at that chopper. Maybe even have broken out the Dragunov to reach it. What would the Mexicans have done? Bitched about it? Run crying to Barky about how American citizens are interfering with their illegal incursions?

NJCardFan
03-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Not only have they invaded our land but our government has been infiltrated with traitorous politicians sympathetic to their cause.

At all levels. In my town, Bridgeton, NJ, it's an obvious sanctuary city. Worse yet, the local merchants are profiting off of it. In the supermarkets I've seen more Mexican goods since I lived in Arizona. Even in convenience stores. In our local WaWa (http://www.wawa.com/WawaWeb/), they've put up a shelving system full of Mexican snack cakes and such. And these politicians want to give them amnesty? Yet they want to throw some asshat in jail for saying something stupid in a Walmart.

Wei Wu Wei
03-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Ever seen Red Dawn? That's an invasion, This is just people walking over here to get some work, and the leaders in Washington (especially Republicans who are ironically so vocal about it) will never do anything about it because immigration, illegal or otherwise, is good for big business as cheap labor.