PDA

View Full Version : Question Of The Day-Why Hasn't One Republicant Rejected The Racist And Homophobic Tea

Carol
03-21-2010, 08:18 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7969413)

DemocratSinceBirth Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Original message
Question Of The Day-Why Hasn't One Republicant Rejected The Racist And Homophobic Teabaggers?
They don't want to offend their base!
My question is that if so many people heard these "racist taunts" why isn't there some kind of audio or video of it? With reporters saying they heard it and all the cell phones with video out there and there isn't even one that I have seen. Either it never happened or it can be proven that it was liberal plants that did it.

Leftists think that the MSM is "conservative" but that is just because they are so far left that even Obama is considered "right of center".

KharmaTrain Donating Member (1000+ posts)

Response to Original message
2. You Got It...

Today's GOOP is the fringe. It has no ideas, just slogans and talking points. All that holds that corrupt party together is hate...contempt of minorities and the middle class. Racism is at the core of their being and thus they're both tone deaf to it as well as turned on by it. The GOOPers in the House & Senate represent the reddest of the red...they've lost much of the middle. Thus this is their dog whistle, the way they stay both relevant and "popular" in their fetid hive.More blatant lies and stereotypes from the left. What's new.

NJCardFan
03-21-2010, 09:31 AM
The "GOOPers" in the house and senate represent the reddest of the red? Guess this person never heard of Olympia Snowe, among others. See, the one thing that bothers me is ignorance. These people are ignorant beyond words. Name me one thing racist said by Tea Partyers. Just one. Not some idiot with a sign, I'm talking those who actually have some juice with the movement. Of course, it hasn't occured to them that there are blacks, Hispanics, and even some gays in the movement. Noooo, this can't be, right? And these people can't see through their own stupidity to see the forest through the trees. At least we conservatives, when we see a liberal movement like this can understand where they're coming from for the most part. Take the anti-war movement. I can dig that. Who wants war? But we're also smart enough to know that that movement has little to do with war and more to do with spreading their anti-American agenda. But these idiots, at least an extreme vast majority of them(by extreme majority I mean 99.9% of them) can't understand why some of us don't like the idea of being taxed to death or why we're against a program that is going to bankrupt an already bankrupt economy. They are so stupid that they believe that Social Security and welfare are actually working(Wilbur, I'm looking at you).

Dan D. Doty
03-21-2010, 12:10 PM
The Tea Party just gets bigger and stronger the more the Left and MSM attack it.

People see through the lies, see through the proganda.

raiderguy8
03-21-2010, 12:36 PM
There, was that really that hard to find?

Tea Party Leader Condemns Racial Slurs (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/21/tea-party-leader-condemns-racial-slurs-hurled-black-lawmakers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Text+-+Politics%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher)

Speedy
03-21-2010, 12:44 PM
Isn't calling Barney Frank, who IS a fag, a fag kind of redundant?

FlaGator
03-21-2010, 01:06 PM
KharmaTrain's post reeks of someone whistling in the graveyard.