PDA

View Full Version : Watch the debates on C-Span!

Wei Wu Wei
03-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Oh God this is spectacular.

Wei Wu Wei
03-21-2010, 02:57 PM
shouting and low blows and "oohs" and "ahs" and so much weasling

Speedy
03-21-2010, 02:58 PM
You could be smart enough to include a link you little ignorant anklebiting fuck!

http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN.aspx

Wei Wu Wei
03-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Lol Calm down now buddy I'm watching on television.

Speedy
03-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Lol Calm down now buddy I'm watching on television.

Then why bother to start the thread at all?

FlaGator
03-21-2010, 03:14 PM
I have moved this to political news, it doesn't belong in breaking news.

linda22003
03-21-2010, 04:30 PM

It might belong in "end of teh world!" :rolleyes:

lacarnut
03-21-2010, 06:13 PM
It might belong in "end of teh world!" :rolleyes:

If this monstrosity passes, that is where it belongs. However, with most of the Government pricks working in DC, it will not affect their coverage. Must be nice to be a lying scumbag government official that says otherwise.

Rockntractor
03-21-2010, 06:17 PM
If this monstrosity passes, that is where it belongs. However, not so with most of the Government pricks working in DC cause it will not affect their coverage. Must be nice to be a lying scumbag government official that says otherwise.
It will destroy research and the pool of experience which will eventually effect the congress. In other countries officials have to come here all the time for procedures. Drug research will eventually be halted. Our heath care technology has now reached it's peak.

Rockntractor
03-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Oh God this is spectacular.

Son you call this spectacular and you are witnessing the destruction of your future!

lacarnut
03-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Son you call this spectacular and you are witnessing the destruction of your future!

I had outpatient surgery done Friday at Our Lady of the Lake Hospital. The care I received was spectacular. Even rec. a signed get well card from 7 members of the hospital staff excluding the doctors which impressed the hell out of me.

Once rationing/medicare cuts takes effect from Obummer's socialized meds this type of care will be a thing of the past. My 3 options for death panels will include....pay for procedures done in another country....go live in another country... or blow away a bunch of like minded bureaucratic fools like We Wee. Since I do not want to spend my golden years in prison, shooting POS like him would not be worth it.

Zathras
03-22-2010, 11:34 AM

Shouldn't this (and any other thread for that matter) be moved to "Stupid Liberal Tricks" since that's what the idiot who started it is?