PDA

View Full Version : I hope you all realize the real reason the GOP unaminously opposes HCR...

Carol
03-21-2010, 10:55 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7979627)

SDuderstadt Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Original message
I hope you all realize the real reason the GOP unaminously opposes HCR...

What it really boils down to is the GOP trying to deny the Democrats the realignment that accompanies not only this bill, but also accompanies the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, Social Security and Medicare.As if the democrats passed the civil rights act! One word....Ignorant.

napi21 Donating Member (1000+ posts) J
Response to Original message
1. The Pubs put all their marbles in the NO basket, hoping they'd bring

down this new handsome & well liked President, and now they have no choice but to go home without any marbles. They've lost EVERYTHING! Thank you to one of their own (Frumm) for that analogy!When people understand what is in this bill the Democrats are going to WISH that they had gone home without any marbles like the GOP.

djones520
03-21-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm suprised hearing that from Sduderstat. He is generally pretty damn smart.

Rockntractor
03-21-2010, 11:14 PM
You still have the flawed belief that it is possible to have a brain and be a democrat at the same time.

SarasotaRepub
03-22-2010, 06:13 AM

Well, they're pretty giddy over there so any realisticly truthful thread about POTUS and HCR wouldn't stand a chance.

Or...he's/she's just a dumbass. :D

movie buff
03-22-2010, 06:37 AM
Well, at least this wasn't another "If you don't fully support Obama socializing our health care program to make it as flawed, costly, and ineffective as Canada's, then that means you're an evil racist who hates black people" thread.
"new handsome & well liked President,"
LOL!
Handsome? Maybe, not counting the huge Dumbo ears and that butt- ugly mole on his face.
Well- liked? Maybe in Bizarro- World. In the real world, the reason why the Tea Party movement is growing so rapidly is because public support of Obama is plummeting.

NJCardFan
03-22-2010, 10:40 AM
napi21 Donating Member (1000+ posts) J
Response to Original message
1. The Pubs put all their marbles in the NO basket, hoping they'd bring

down this new handsome & well liked President, and now they have no choice but to go home without any marbles. They've lost EVERYTHING! Thank you to one of their own (Frumm) for that analogy!
Wow are these people are really on top of their game. Well liked? Well, if you consider an approval rating of 26% (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll) well liked, then yeah, he's well liked.:rolleyes: