PDA

View Full Version : Sen. DeMint to begin repeal

z06gal
03-21-2010, 10:58 PM
http://senateconservatives.com/repeal#x

Swampfox
03-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Nice sentiment, but essentially a pointless gesture. The only way to appeal this is for Republicans to get large majorities in Congress and take back the White House in 2012. Even if that happens, I'm not convinced they'll actually do it.

Elspeth
03-22-2010, 12:51 AM
Nice sentiment, but essentially a pointless gesture. The only way to appeal this is for Republicans to get large majorities in Congress and take back the White House in 2012. Even if that happens, I'm not convinced they'll actually do it.

I know you are right, but tonight this is cheering me up.

fettpett
03-22-2010, 10:08 AM
I signed it, unfortuntally neither of my worthless senators are up for reelection this year :(

AmPat
03-22-2010, 12:36 PM

Look at what the DIMS did to get this abortion passed. Do you actually believe the GOP, even with Majoritiesand control in every branch can repeal this. We couldn't even modify Social Insecurity using common sense reforms. No, this is the end of the USA and beginning of the USSA.

Apache
03-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Look at what the DIMS did to get this abortion passed. Do you actually believe the GOP, even with Majoritiesand control in every branch can repeal this. We couldn't even modify Social Insecurity using common sense reforms. No, this is the end of the USA and beginning of the USSA.

I think that HCR is the straw that broke the camel's back. People are getting fed up. If we can get some conservative people in office, we might stand a chance of overr throwing this crap....