PDA

View Full Version : World Mourns As Communist Darkness Falls Upon America

PoliCon
03-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Posted by Europe on Mar 22, 2010 | 17 Comments

Obama is a Communist

In what is being described as one of the most astounding power grabs in modern history by newspaper headlines around the World, President Obama has succeeded in his audacious plan to remake America into a full fledged godless communist empire barely one year into his term with the enactment into law by the US Congress of his mammoth health care plan innocuously named H.R. 3200-Americas Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 and described by one Kremlin legal expert as having “nothing at all to do with health, but everything to do with control.”

To fully grasp the full and grim implications of Obama’s power grab over the American people with his Nationalization of the United States entire health care industry and student loan programme accomplished with the passing of this new law, it must be remembered that since taking office on January 20, 2009 he has also taken over their automobile, mortgage, and banking industries too with the Internet said being next “in his sights”.

More insidious than these takeovers that have been destroying America’s once vibrant capitalistic system is the new regime these once free peoples are now destined to live under, and where under their new health care law will require all of them to carry a National ID card (page 58) and allow their government unlimited access to all of their bank accounts and personal records (page 159).

And in a chilling instance of the ancient prophecies for these time of “The Mark of the Beast” becoming reality, the National ID card all of the American people will now be required to possess (regardless of age) is to be combined with their new government ID card under their upcoming new immigration laws allowing them to work and is biometrically designed to “read” the backs of their hands.

[Note: According to the Christian Bibles Book of Revelations, the ancients warned of a future time when everyone, both small and great, rich and poor, free or slave, would receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads which without they would not be able buy or sell anything.]

Though many have tried to warn these Americans about the plans for their Nations destruction at the hands of the Obama backed communist forces who have taken over their country [including our March 2nd report “Russia Warns US Communist Threat Endangering Entire World”] the propaganda organs in the United States have rendered silent nearly all opposition and dissident views from reaching them and they remain asleep to the true dangers soon to come upon them.

The same, however, cannot be said about the rest of the World where during this past week alone, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon signed a cooperation agreement with a Russia-led security group of ex-Soviet Nations as a counterbalance to the US led NATO forces (who are currently expanding their wars against the Muslim Nations to steal their vast oil and gas wealth) and one of China’s top military officers called for his Nation to build the World’s strongest military and move swiftly to topple the United States as the Global “champion.”

To how ignorant the American people have become to the yoke of communist oppression being pressed upon them by Obama’s forces we can glimpse from a report in today’s Los Angeles Times that says “The Democratic administration of Barack Obama, who denounced his predecessor, George W. Bush, as the most secretive in history, is now denying more Freedom of Information Act requests than the Republican did.”

And as to why Obama and his communist forces would seek to keep from the American people what is really being done to them we had, also, previously warned about in our February 12th report “The “End Of Days” Are Upon Us, Warns Russian Patriarch” and wherein we had stated:

“Patriarch Cyril warns in his report though that the Motherlands efforts to halt the West’s godlessness “may be too late” as evidenced by the rising use among their political, military, banking and celebrity elite classes of the ancient Babylonian “Sign of the Horns” [formed by extending the index and little fingers while holding the middle and ring fingers down with the thumb, see photo bottom left] honoring the ancient god Marduk (Sumerian spelling in Akkadian: AMAR.UTU meaning “solar calf”).”

Now most important to remember about these ancient enemies of our human race Obama and his communist forces have aligned themselves with is how truly predictable they are; including the United States passing of their health care bill during the 2010 Vernal (Spring) Solstice [when daytime and nighttime are equal length] as a “celebration” to the ancient goddess Ēostre whose name was given to the Christian festival of Easter but whose origins stretch back into the mists of time to the mystery religions of Rome where the Cybele cult preformed their child sacrifices on what was then known as Vatican hill, but today is known as the home of the Pope.

And in these monsters predictability by aligning themselves with the ancient dates and ceremonies of old also comes the most secure protection from their destructive plans; such as the United States March 4, 2001 airing of the Lone Gunman television programmes pilot episode where an American government plot to fly remotely controlled planes into the World Trade Center was discovered, and which was exactly 6 months and 7 days from when the actual attack occurred.

It goes without saying, of course, that the propaganda media organs beholden to their godless communist masters will never inform their peoples about these things, and for those of us who do there is always great danger. But as the events in the United States are now showing to even those most in denial about what is truly happening, the time nears when hard choices will have to be made by everyone if freedom for our human race is to be saved.

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/03/world-mourns-as-communist-darkness-falls-upon-america/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:%20TheEuropeanUnionTimes%20%28Th e%20European%20Union%20Times

linda22003
03-24-2010, 03:42 PM
You know, for someone who needles people for visiting "Stormfront", I'm really surprised to see you quoting this rag. It's the European version of Stormfront.

linda22003
03-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Here's another article from this lovely publication. :mad:

Black people reproducing like dirty roaches: Africa's population to double by 2040
Posted by asgard14 on Dec 31, 2009 | 4 Comments

Contrary to popular beliefs, the Africans are not dying in mass of AIDS, they are doing pretty well indeed, since the black race has a higher tendency to reproduce without thinking for the future. The Black Sub-Saharian population is expected to double by 2040.What does it mean for all the whites ? It means the Blacks will immigrate and invade more the European and American shores, showing off their very dark ugly faces, a very unpleasant sight, unless Europe and America enforce a race based immigration system, to prevent inferior blacks from invading and downgrading the quality of life of the white superior Aryan race.

linda22003
03-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Here's another one. What does the governor's faith have to do with the story?

Jewish Governor Ed Rendell brings Haitian orphans to Pennsylvania
Posted by Europe on Jan 20, 2010 | 3 Comments

Dozens of Haitian orphans from the devastated Caribbean nation headed to Pennsylvania on Tuesday to meet their newly adoptive parents.

Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell and a crew of medical personnel traveled aboard a plane with the 54 Haitian children, who landed in Pittsburgh Tuesday morning. The orphans — who are all under age 4 — will be taken to Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh to be examined by doctors.

linda22003
03-24-2010, 04:00 PM
I can't say I think much of the reading material you enjoy, Poli.

1921 New York Times article raises question over the 6 million Jewish Holocaust
Posted by Europe on Nov 04, 2009 | Leave a Comment

Russia’s 6,000,000 Jews are facing extermination by massacre. As the famine is spreading, the counter-revolutionary movement is gaining and the Soviet’s control is waning.

This article was published in 1921 which is almost 20 years before the supposed holocaust began. It proves once again that jews are pathological liars and that the 6 million number was fabricated.

linda22003
03-24-2010, 04:05 PM
This certainly casts a new light on your original article. Or, it's quite possible that you approve of ALL of these.

China finally Learns the Truth about the Jews
Posted by Europe on Mar 05, 2010 | 70 Comments

Who’s to blame for the current global financial crisis? According to a bestselling book in China, which is leading the sales charts in the country, the answer is clear: The Jews.

In the eyes of most Chinese, Jewish people are considered “smart,” “rich” and “good at making money.” Bookstores in China offer a variety of self-help books titled, “How to make money like Jews,” and “The secret of Jews’ global success.”

Until recently, the notion that Jews and money were inseparable carried no anti-Semitic undertone in the country, but a relatively new book called “Currency Wars” threatens to change all that.

linda22003
03-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Oh, how nice! They have a religion section, too!

If Jesus Christ was alive today, he would be made an “anti-semitic hate criminal” by the ADL
Posted by asgard14 on Aug 25, 2009 | 5 Comments

If Jesus walked the earth today in Canada and most European countries, He would be an oft-convicted “hate criminal.” In some hate laws countries it is now an indictable offense to publicly criticize Jesus’ primary target: sinners in need of God’s love and salvation!

linda22003
03-24-2010, 04:09 PM
And a technology section! What a useful publication!

In times of Internet spying, White Nationalists must become Anonymous!
Posted by Europe on Nov 07, 2009 | 5 Comments

Ok this may take some time but it is 100% worth reading! Would you like to become an active White Nationalist but you’re too scared because your government is spying on its citizens? Well why don’t you become stealth, invisible, anonymous, a ghost online? You didn’t know you can do that? But of course you didn’t, why would you know? Your TV stations won’t certainly promote this or let people know about it.
Ok… so now you know! You can be arrested or, recently in the EU your internet can be just simply cut off by your ISP, FOREVER! How can this be possible? Every bit of information you download/upload from/to the internet on your computer is unencrypted which is very easy to be read by others. So that’s how they are spying on you. Here are just some common forms of spying on people:

Megaguns91
03-24-2010, 04:21 PM
I think linda's trying to make a point...I can't quite gather what that point might be. :p

Wei Wu Wei
03-24-2010, 04:28 PM
Hahaha that explains everything.

Wei Wu Wei
03-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Oh god this is a comedy goldmine.

More headlines from Policon's news source:

Yet MORE evidence that ancient Egyptians were NOT negroid

Black people reproducing like dirty roaches: Africa's population to double by 2040

The Rebirth of Nazism in Japan

Before criticizing the Japanese for not being white, I urge you to remember that Japan was a main member of the Axis Powers who signed the Tripartite Pact. Hitler called the Japanese “Aryans of the East” which is 100% true. Just look at the Japanese society today. They are highly advanced people with a very complex life-style, advanced technology and it’s...

What America will look like in the future under Negro rule: "South Africa Durban – A giant, feces-smeared squatter camp"

Rockntractor
03-24-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm sure it was just an oversight. Poli didn't research the source enough. Cut him some slack!:rolleyes:

linda22003
03-24-2010, 04:41 PM
I think linda's trying to make a point...I can't quite gather what that point might be. :p

I can be pretty subtle, I admit.

linda22003
03-24-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm sure it was just an oversight. Poli didn't research the source enough. Cut him some slack!:rolleyes:

Research the source?!?! He couldn't even have read the article he posted!

Rockntractor
03-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Research the source?!?! He couldn't even have read the article he posted!

One thing Poli is not is a racist. You know him better than that!:mad:

linda22003
03-24-2010, 04:47 PM

He was among those who came down hard - and justifiably on StSinner for the same sort of thing.

So... no.

FlaGator
03-24-2010, 04:54 PM
And a technology section! What a useful publication!

In times of Internet spying, White Nationalists must become Anonymous!
Posted by Europe on Nov 07, 2009 | 5 Comments

Ok this may take some time but it is 100% worth reading! Would you like to become an active White Nationalist but you’re too scared because your government is spying on its citizens? Well why don’t you become stealth, invisible, anonymous, a ghost online? You didn’t know you can do that? But of course you didn’t, why would you know? Your TV stations won’t certainly promote this or let people know about it.
Ok… so now you know! You can be arrested or, recently in the EU your internet can be just simply cut off by your ISP, FOREVER! How can this be possible? Every bit of information you download/upload from/to the internet on your computer is unencrypted which is very easy to be read by others. So that’s how they are spying on you. Here are just some common forms of spying on people:

touché

Wei Wu Wei
03-24-2010, 05:00 PM
His profile says he's viewing this thread. Funny he stopped posting.

Articulate_Ape
03-24-2010, 05:01 PM
You know, for someone who needles people for visiting "Stormfront", I'm really surprised to see you quoting this rag. It's the European version of Stormfront.

And here I was thinking that Stormfront was the American version of Europe.

CueSi
03-24-2010, 06:05 PM
He was among those who came down hard - and justifiably on StSinner for the same sort of thing.

So... no.

This is the first mistake he's made of this nature, correct? If this is his first mistake, it's almost DU-like to come down on him for this .

If this is part of a pattern, show me where he's done it before, and castigate him.

Till then, Cue Say Relax.

~QC

Rockntractor
03-24-2010, 07:02 PM
This is the first mistake he's made of this nature, correct? If this is his first mistake, it's almost DU-like to come down on him for this .

If this is part of a pattern, show me where he's done it before, and castigate him.

Till then, Cue Say Relax.

~QC

I don't think people care whether mistakes are made or not, they are just in the mood to descend on someone like a lynch mob. Today it just happens to be Poli it could be anyone tomorrow. The real disruptor our new resident troll is getting a great laugh out of this and it would appear he even started a thunderdome thread. If you want to hang someone go after him!

PoliCon
03-25-2010, 06:25 AM

News on me. First thing I ever read there. Was sent to me on Facebook - thought it would be good for discussion.

PoliCon
03-25-2010, 06:27 AM

So... no.

St.Sinner had a membership at stormfront. I read and posted an article about Obama and communism. :rolleyes: Plus that stromfront was just the tip of he iceburg for him. Do you really think that I espouse racism and antisemitism? Get a grip. This site is news to me. First time I've ever seen it or heard of it. SO . . . :p

linda22003
03-25-2010, 08:00 AM
No, I don't think you believe those things. I think you were too lazy to read the article or vet the source, which is a very bad sign in someone who professes to be a teacher.

Rockntractor
03-25-2010, 09:05 AM
No, I don't think you believe those things. I think you were too lazy to read the article or vet the source, which is a very bad sign in someone who professes to be a teacher.

Let me know when you are finished with my chew toy so I can get back to my normal gnawing, and please wipe the slobber off!:eek:

linda22003
03-25-2010, 09:21 AM
Let me know when you are finished with my chew toy so I can get back to my normal gnawing, and please wipe the slobber off!:eek:

If there's anything left. :cool:

Rockntractor
03-25-2010, 09:23 AM
If there's anything left. :cool:

At least toss him in the washer, his hair is all matted!:D

Megaguns91
03-25-2010, 09:25 AM
At least toss him in the washer, his hair is all matted!:D

You could borrow Wee Wee, in the mean time, but I'm not sure he tastes good. :confused: :p

Rockntractor
03-25-2010, 09:36 AM
You could borrow Wee Wee, in the mean time, but I'm not sure he tastes good. :confused: :p

You could probably sterilize him by boiling!

Rockntractor
03-25-2010, 09:46 AM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/BamBamReignOfTerror.jpg?t=1269528369

PoliCon
03-25-2010, 04:34 PM
MY
http://www.methodshop.com/picts/500-facts/donkey.jpg

Both of you can kiss it! :p

AmPat
03-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Hahaha that explains everything.

Oh look, adolescent imbecile is back!:rolleyes:

stsinner
03-25-2010, 09:37 PM
St.Sinner had a membership at stormfront. I read and posted an article about Obama and communism. :rolleyes: Plus that stromfront was just the tip of he iceburg for him. Do you really think that I espouse racism and antisemitism? Get a grip. This site is news to me. First time I've ever seen it or heard of it. SO . . . :p

You stupid, cocksucking sonofabitch.. I've left you alone throughout this entire mess and not piled on your fuciking ignorance for posting an article from a racist site, and still you attack and smear me in my absence.. You are one shameless, fucked up piece of shit.. I purposely stayed away out of respect because I thought that you surely must have just gotten the link from another site and weren't aware of its racist core.. But no.... You have to be a piece of shit and pile on me.. Well, fuck you, Poli.. Your a fucking dick... Look back through the 4 pages and note how I've been silent because I could have done the same thing, and your piece of shit ass has to paint me as racist... Fuck you.

PoliCon
03-25-2010, 10:17 PM
You stupid, cocksucking sonofabitch.. I've left you alone throughout this entire mess and not piled on your fuciking ignorance for posting an article from a racist site, and still you attack and smear me in my absence.. You are one shameless, fucked up piece of shit.. I purposely stayed away out of respect because I thought that you surely must have just gotten the link from another site and weren't aware of its racist core.. But no.... You have to be a piece of shit and pile on me.. Well, fuck you, Poli.. Your a fucking dick... Look back through the 4 pages and note how I've been silent because I could have done the same thing, and your piece of shit ass has to paint me as racist... Fuck you.

Dude - I don't have to paint you as a racist. You do that all by your self.

Wei Wu Wei
03-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Dude - I don't have to paint you as a racist. You do that all by your self.

says the guy reading a Neo-Nazi website...

AmPat
03-26-2010, 12:45 PM

Says the dude who brings nothing but a stench to the table.

Rockntractor
03-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Everybody here has your number. Your nothing but trouble and an annoyance. Go play somewhere that you are welcome.

BSR
03-26-2010, 03:16 PM

Dont you have a meeting to get to?

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/nazi-kkk.jpg

BSR
03-26-2010, 03:18 PM

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_As2kgMdqwmU/RlOED6NhJjI/AAAAAAAABKQ/VVqJlXbN9wU/6euw47d.jpg

and lonely.. Do you want me to give you a hug? If I could get my arms around your chubby torso that is..:(

PoliCon
03-26-2010, 04:17 PM

Dude - you wanna throw down over who's got the better cred on this issue? I'll make the poll. Do you think you'd win?

CueSi
03-30-2010, 01:18 AM

Thing is... you have a much longer, stronger and deeper history of your bullshit.

This is the first time...and he's apologized and given us a "my bad", you just tried to explain it away and misdirect.

Ya racist.

~QC

Ree
03-31-2010, 10:01 PM
She can copy and paste well?

linda22003
04-01-2010, 05:50 AM
She can copy and paste well?

No, it was about learning to analyze the sources you use. Sorry it was lost on you.

Sonnabend
04-01-2010, 05:56 AM

Ain't he a charmer? :rolleyes: