PDA

View Full Version : Mark these words, if an elected official get hurt or killed, the GOP will not survive

Carol
03-24-2010, 08:41 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x245632)

Perky (1000+ posts)
Original message
Mark these words, if an elected official get hurt or killed, the GOP will not survive.

I am not talking about Bad results in the midterms. I am talking about the metaphysical certainty that the internal and external backlash and whiplash will be so severe that they will destroy each other as the money dries up.

And you know what. Ultimately that is not a good thing because in the absence of institutional structure on the right your are going to have anarchy and no one will be ablt to put it back together again for a generation and I would suspect that while we wold have huge majorities... the Blue Dogs would bold for their own gig.

Right here is motivation for any liberal to do harm to a liberal politician. The end justifies the means thing.

This thread and others like it should be disseminated far and wide if a liberal politician is harmed in any way.

The Democrats are in a world of hurt, politically speaking, and now as they pass a very unpopular bill and as it gets closer to November, they will do anything to discredit Republicans.

estragon75 (3 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Mar-24-10 09:04 PM
Response to Original message
2. Apparently the GOP aren't of the same opinion

or they would stop encouraging the terrorists.
Only 3 posts. I wonder which Democrat staffer that is?

kestrel91316 Donating Member (1000+ posts)
3. If so much as an innocent bystander gets hurt or killed, the GOP will

Edited on Wed Mar-24-10 09:13 PM by kestrel91316
not survive.

SO MOTE IT BE.

Wow. I can't believe I just did that. Well, it's done.

CTLawGuy Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Mar-24-10 09:25 PM
7. if that happens

there should be lawsuits against every two bit RW talk show host from Provincetown, MA to Portland, OR, as well as Fox News for inciting this shit. I'm sick of it!

Rockntractor
03-24-2010, 08:46 PM
7. if that happens

there should be lawsuits against every two bit RW talk show host from Provincetown, MA to Portland, OR, as well as Fox News for inciting this shit. I'm sick of it!" if that happens" followed by "I'm sick of it", "it" hasn't happened, are you sick of your own delusional imagination?

Dan D. Doty
03-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Moonbats are looking for excuses to hurt people and censor people who don't agree with them.

Things are going to start getting really ugly from here on out; heed my advice below.

FDK
03-25-2010, 04:21 AM
Any time a DUmmie writes "Mark these words" I know I'm about to read about something that will never happen in a million years:

Someone killing a federal legislator over a bill? How many times has that happened?

Assuming it did happen, the perpetrator would most likely be mentally unstable and could possibly be from either side of the fence from what I've seen.

It would NOT cause the GOP to dissolve.

Mark my words, DUmmies will post lots more crazy whacked out stuff from now until the end of time.

3rd-try
03-25-2010, 06:32 AM
7. if that happens

there should be lawsuits against every two bit RW talk show host from Provincetown, MA to Portland, OR, as well as Fox News for inciting this shit. I'm sick of it!

Lawsuits....Yessir, Keep that all inclusive free speech thing going. :rolleyes:

There is such an opportunity for staged racism though. I'm sure plans are in the works to further paint the tea party.

When's the last time they ever caught a white guy planting a hangman's noose?

djones520
03-25-2010, 06:37 AM
I'd like to see just 1 DUmmie present ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL of anyone saying violence is in anyway called for.

PoliCon
03-25-2010, 06:48 AM
And when was the last time a conservative assassinated anyone here in America?

Milly
03-25-2010, 07:19 AM
I wonder more and more what our equivilent of the Reichstag fire will be. Any guesses?

FlaGator
03-25-2010, 08:59 AM
I really wish they would learn to use words like "metaphysical" in the proper context instead of using the word for impact because it sounds intellectual. :rolleyes:

marv
03-25-2010, 09:28 AM
The DUmmies are still living the French Revolution.

Rebel Yell
03-25-2010, 09:31 AM
They might be suprised at how little the American People would care right now if one, or even a few, of these fuckers got picked off.

linda22003
03-25-2010, 10:45 AM
They might be suprised at how little the American People would care right now if one, or even a few, of these fuckers got picked off.

I hope people would still care if assassination became a form of public opinion poll. :cool:

Rebel Yell
03-25-2010, 10:53 AM
I hope people would still care if assassination became a form of public opinion poll. :cool:

I'm not saying it would be condoned, just not really alot of outrage. This bill is bringing alot of hard feeling to a head.

Like Chris Rock says: I ain't saying he shoulda did it, but I understand.

FlaGator
03-25-2010, 10:56 AM
And if a few were killed that would move the sympathy vote to libs. It would be used as proof that conservatives were extremists.

Rebel Yell
03-25-2010, 10:59 AM
And if a few were killed that would move the sympathy vote to libs. It would be used as proof that conservatives were extremists.

I really don't think it would make that big a difference. People are getting to the point that they are really indifferent to the well being of politicians.

I'm not calling for the assassination of anyone, but I really wouldn't shed a tear for 90% of them.

AmPat
03-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Mark these words, if an elected official get hurt or killed, the GOP will not survive Mark these words: You are an idiot.:cool: