PDA

View Full Version : Is there a list of all the tax increases that come with "empty suit care"?

Freeman_Shadwell
03-24-2010, 09:05 PM
I know of only a couple of them off hand such as the tanning tax and the unearned income tax, but what else is being taxed now to support the empty suit care? I know there are more.

Has anyone seen a list of just what tax increases were included in the bill passed by the House on Sunday night? I thought it might be handy to commit many of them to memory for use in debating libs and/or informing those who don't know.

So far:

Tanning tax
unearned income tax
VAT
private insurance premiums
prescription drugs?

patriot45
03-24-2010, 09:12 PM
I know of only a couple of them off hand such as the tanning tax and the unearned income tax, but what else is being taxed now to support the empty suit care? I know there are more.

Has anyone seen a list of just what tax increases were included in the bill passed by the House on Sunday night? I thought it might be handy to commit many of them to memory for use in debating libs and/or informing those who don't know.

Well, I think with them nationalizing the college loans things can't be all that good for banks, wich will probably reflect badly on other parts of the economy. I don't know if it will be in the form of a tax or what.

Freeman_Shadwell
03-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Well, I think with them nationalizing the college loans things can't be all that good for banks, wich will probably reflect badly on other parts of the economy. I don't know if it will be in the form of a tax or what.

I think without a doubt that nationalizing student loans will have negative effects, maybe even more so for the students that need them than for the economy itself. How will the feds determine who gets a loan and who doesn't? I know they'll say something like:

"Today is a great day for all Americans who want to further their education, but can't because a bank feels it's profits are more important than investing in the future of our nation. Today, I'm here to tell you America that anyone who wants to further their education will now be able to do so. Thanks to the hard work of President empty suit, Speaker pelosi, and the rest of the democrat party anyone that wants to further their education is guaranteed a student loan through the United States Government!" <empty headed cheering and clapping>

We all know that's not true or economically possible, but I digress. How or who will determine who gets a student loan and who doesn't? We all know it won't be based on merit.

Maybe this subject merits it's own separate Thread?

patriot45
03-24-2010, 09:43 PM
I think without a doubt that nationalizing student loans will have negative effects, maybe even more so for the students that need them than for the economy itself. How will the feds determine who gets a loan and who doesn't? I know they'll say something like:

"Today is a great day for all Americans who want to further their education, but can't because a bank feels it's profits are more important than investing in the future of our nation. Today, I'm here to tell you America that anyone who wants to further their education will now be able to do so. Thanks to the hard work of President empty suit, Speaker pelosi, and the rest of the democrat party anyone that wants to further their education is guaranteed a student loan through the United States Government!" <empty headed cheering and clapping>

We all know that's not true or economically possible, but I digress. How or who will determine who gets a student loan and who doesn't? We all know it won't be based on merit.

Maybe this subject merits it's own separate Thread?

Well to start think of waiting on line at the DMV! It will be a pleasurable experience. Not.

Bill O actually tried to twist an actual answer at old Wiener tonite, weener acted like a spoiled kid. The question was who was going to do the enforcing if people just decided to screw the new law of having to buy health care whether they wanted it or not! Weiner did the 0bummer 2 step.
This may be armaggedin!

Freeman_Shadwell
03-24-2010, 10:04 PM
I just flipped on the replay. I'll check it out. :D

Freeman_Shadwell
03-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Wow! Apparently Weiner is taking his ball and going home. I'm not sure though, I was slightly distracted by the 2 cars drag racing down his ridiculously long pencil neck, and the squadron of F16's trying to land on it.

Weiner fits the stereotypical vision of weasel very well.

NJCardFan
03-24-2010, 10:27 PM
Tax increase? I have 3 letters for you:

V.A.T.

Freeman_Shadwell
03-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Tax increase? I have 3 letters for you:

V.A.T.

Ahh yes, the value added tax. Forgot about that one. Thanks! :)

Starbuck
03-25-2010, 08:14 AM
Yeah, I was going to say the VAT tax is coming, too. In Europe the VAT tax is "invisible", that is it is added to the cost of the product and THEN you take it to the counter and pay for the item.

But I also think there is an unadvertised intention to downsize the military. A lot.

Between the VAT tax and the smaller military, I think they see a way to pay for their political ambitions.

NJCardFan
03-25-2010, 10:38 AM
At one time it was bandied about that a VAT was going to replace the current income tax code but with Obumblecare, it's going to be a tax on top of the current tax system. So much for not taxing anyone making under $200K. This idiot openly lies during his campaign and the brain dead libs still eat him up.

Freeman_Shadwell
03-25-2010, 09:02 PM
I forgot about private insurance premiums being taxed, and I think I heard that prescription drugs being taxed as well.

patriot45
03-25-2010, 09:06 PM
At one time it was bandied about that a VAT was going to replace the current income tax code but with Obumblecare, it's going to be a tax on top of the current tax system. So much for not taxing anyone making under $200K. This idiot openly lies during his campaign and the brain dead libs still eat him up.

Another reason for the FairTax!

NJCardFan
03-26-2010, 12:19 AM
I forgot about private insurance premiums being taxed, and I think I heard that prescription drugs being taxed as well.

Not to mention medical equipment. This is a clusterfuck personified. Nice that that wheelchair or heart monitor is going to be taxed to pay for some lowlife's drug dependency.