PDA

View Full Version : Was Obama Dead?

Rebel Yell
03-25-2010, 10:12 AM
The Sheriff and The Farmer...

Air Force One crashed in the middle of rural America. Panic stricken, the local sheriff mobilized and descended on the farm in force.

When they got there, the disaster was clear. The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hulk left smoldering in a tree line that bordered a farm.

The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone, including the President.

They spotted a lone farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing at all happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hank," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?"

"Yep. Sure did." The farmer mumbled unconcernedly, cutting off his motor.

"Do you realize that is the airplane of the President of the United States?”

"Yep."

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They's all kilt straight out" the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning.."

"President Obama is dead?" the sheriff shouted.

"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. "He kept a-saying he wasn't...

But you know what a liar he is."

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-25-2010, 06:46 PM
The Sheriff and The Farmer...

Air Force One crashed in the middle of rural America. Panic stricken, the local sheriff mobilized and descended on the farm in force.

When they got there, the disaster was clear. The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hulk left smoldering in a tree line that bordered a farm.

The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone, including the President.

They spotted a lone farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing at all happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hank," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?"

"Yep. Sure did." The farmer mumbled unconcernedly, cutting off his motor.

"Do you realize that is the airplane of the President of the United States?”

"Yep."

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They's all kilt straight out" the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning.."

"President Obama is dead?" the sheriff shouted.

"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. "He kept a-saying he wasn't...

But you know what a liar he is."

Yeah, the President and his family dying is so funny...Not.

marv
03-25-2010, 09:40 PM
The joke isn't about dying. You missed the punch line...
"But you know what a liar he is."

patriot45
03-25-2010, 09:49 PM
CITM is a joke too! What a dork.

Rebel Yell
03-26-2010, 07:46 AM

Yeah, just like "not jokes".:rolleyes:

Sonnabend
03-26-2010, 10:45 PM

Remember this, fool?

Death of a President
In theaters: October 27, 2006

Conceived as a fictional TV documentary broadcast in 2008, reflecting on another monstrously despicable and cataclysmic event: the assassination of President George W. Bush on October 19th, 2007. The “documentary” combines archival footage and carefully composed interviews, presented in a respectful and dignified manner.

Did you protest this? Did you? Huh? Did you?

No.

Of course not.

Jerk. :rolleyes:

lacarnut
03-27-2010, 04:04 PM

I am amused at your lack of humor. Dumb ass, it''s a joke.

SaintLouieWoman
03-28-2010, 08:05 PM
I received this joke in an email, but didn't post, because I figured someone would take offense. Hate to think how many Bush derangement jokes were told and the kill the pres movie, that were oh so funny to the libs. :rolleyes: