03-25-2010, 09:47 PM
No,No not me! Atrain got one today!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/HPIM1074.jpg

SarasotaRepub
03-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Looking smooooooth!!!:D

Gingersnap
03-25-2010, 10:13 PM
You had to shave a lab? As the owner of one Rough Collie and two Shelties, I find this......strange. Mine are all hyper-furry but I've never shaved them. :eek:

patriot45
03-25-2010, 10:15 PM
I don't live in the wilderness! He is a house dog! Less hair the better!

Gingersnap
03-25-2010, 10:29 PM
I don't live in the wilderness! He is a house dog! Less hair the better!

Dog hiar - "wilderness". Trying to see the connection....fail.

Now, it's true that I have way too many coons, squirrels, coyotes, and foxes than I personally need but I don't think this is related to Doc's shedding issues. :p

patriot45
03-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Dog hiar - "wilderness". Trying to see the connection....fail.

Now, it's true that I have way too many coons, squirrels, coyotes, and foxes than I personally need but I don't think this is related to Doc's shedding issues. :p

OK, let me put it to you this way! I live in a damn nieghborhood, got us a little back yard and no wild animals for miles! :D
Not that it ain't what I'd like! But we have 3 birds and are getting rid of 2 of them and 2 cats and Atrain, dust and hair is a problem! We had 4 birds but got rid of the cockatoo last year. Getting rid of the Macaw and African Grey soon! Quiet coming to my house soon! :D

Gingersnap
03-25-2010, 10:49 PM
OK, let me put it to you this way! I live in a damn nieghborhood, got us a little back yard and no wild animals for miles! :D
Not that it ain't what I'd like! But we have 3 birds and are getting rid of 2 of them and 2 cats and Atrain, dust and hair is a problem! We had 4 birds but got rid of the cockatoo last year. Getting rid of the Macaw and African Grey soon! Quiet coming to my house soon! :D

Yes. I've known you for years. All is good.

*backs carefully away"

:D