PDA

View Full Version : John Mccain, a Real Tea Party Conservative

Wei Wu Wei
03-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Sarah Palin, the de facto leader of the Tea Party is on the campaign trail with John Mccain. I know how much Tea Party people love a Real Conservative like McCain.

funny too, everyone was saying that the Tea Party would be focusing on kicking out Republicans too that weren't "fiscally responsible", and curently the congress is filled with Bush-era Republican members.

Odd, the Tea Party hit list only has Democrats on it.

A lesson not learned.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/morning-fix/20100324-sarah-palin-midterms.html

Rockntractor
03-27-2010, 12:49 PM
Sarah Palin, the de facto leader of the Tea Party is on the campaign trail with John Mccain. I know how much Tea Party people love a Real Conservative like McCain.

funny too, everyone was saying that the Tea Party would be focusing on kicking out Republicans too that weren't "fiscally responsible", and curently the congress is filled with Bush-era Republican members.

A lesson not learned.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/morning-fix/20100324-sarah-palin-midterms.html

http://www.giftarmenia.com/store/images/product/fruit_cake1.jpg

Wei Wu Wei
03-27-2010, 12:54 PM
exactly, the Tea Party is just a big rouse to get Libertarians, Paranoids, Conservatives, and some kooks and racists along too all to support the Same Ol Republicans.

The Tea Party is just a Republican arm.

Rockntractor
03-27-2010, 12:55 PM
exactly, the Tea Party is just a big rouse to get Libertarians, Paranoids, Conservatives, and some kooks and racists along too all to support the Same Ol Republicans.

The Tea Party is just a Republican arm.
http://www.jonco48.com/blog/fruitcake.jpg

Wei Wu Wei
03-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Where's the lists of Bush-style Republicans? Where are the grassroots hitsquads jamming the phone lines of the Republicans who voted on Bush tax cuts without paying for them, or not properly funding the wars, or the original bank bailouts.

They're all still there and all the ones looking for reelection are getting a free pass by the Tea Party poeple because it's not at al about fiscal responsiblity or values, it's just about getting Republicans elected.

Rockntractor
03-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Where's the lists of Bush-style Republicans? Where are the grassroots hitsquads jamming the phone lines of the Republicans who voted on Bush tax cuts without paying for them, or not properly funding the wars, or the original bank bailouts.

They're all still there and all the ones looking for reelection are getting a free pass by the Tea Party poeple because it's not at al about fiscal responsiblity or values, it's just about getting Republicans elected.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_k5m3Xjk5IXY/SSpfpqveF4I/AAAAAAAAAw0/KkTVV9wlDvY/s400/fresh+fruit+cake.jpg

fettpett
03-27-2010, 04:40 PM
besides being a COMPLETE moron, McCain is no conservative, he's a RINO, no way that he would be considered for Kerry's VP spot if he wasn't. Palin is keeping a campain promise from the Election

lacarnut
03-27-2010, 04:58 PM
. Palin is keeping a campain promise from the Election

We, Wee does not understand honesty, loyalty and keeping your word.

Rockntractor
03-27-2010, 05:00 PM
We, Wee does not understand honesty, loyalty and keeping your word.

He is still trying to figure out why he has a pee pee!

patriot45
03-27-2010, 05:06 PM
He is still trying to figure out why he has a pee pee!

Yea, but its an innie!
For a #1 he sure acts like a #2!!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/poop.jpg

Rockntractor
03-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Yea, but its an innie!
For a #1 he sure acts like a #2!!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/poop.jpg
Now that is one big pile of Wilbur!:eek:

zBoots
03-27-2010, 06:41 PM
I do not feel that a real purpose is served by pretending McCain is a conservative. We had to do that in 2008. Hes grabbing a little press hanging on palins coattails. Hopefully we dont have to pretend is a conservative in 2012 either. I think the only reason McCain didnt vote for the health care policy was political, deep down, like so many in Gov, they want more control and now they got it... and he was all for it.

Rockntractor
03-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I am ready for John McCain to disappear into history.

Constitutionally Speaking
03-27-2010, 09:00 PM

A lesson not learned.

Most tea party people will not be supporting McCain. I can assure you of that.

lacarnut
03-27-2010, 10:16 PM

The media and the Democrats are doing their level best to see that RINO McCain gets the party nomination. I think he is toast. Palin will jump on the band wagon to help JD win Reid's seat.

Wei Wu Wei
03-27-2010, 10:29 PM

why not? Sarah Palin supports him, and she's one of the figureheads of the movement. Tea Party people love her because of her VALUES and she (with her golden set of values) has decided to support McCain.

Rockntractor
03-27-2010, 10:32 PM
why not? Sarah Palin supports him, and she's one of the figureheads of the movement. Tea Party people love her because of her VALUES and she (with her golden set of values) has decided to support McCain.
Sarah Palin is helping him with "this" election because she feels she owes it to him. It is called character. Watch and learn!

Chuck58
03-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Sarah Palin is helping him with "this" election because she feels she owes it to him. It is called character. Watch and learn!

You'll have to explain character to Wee Wee. Single syllable words, if possible.

The left hasn't the vaguest notion of character. They'll eat their own if necessary to get what they want. obamacare is an example of that.

lacarnut
03-27-2010, 10:37 PM

The Dr has spoken; are you listening We, Wee.

Wei Wu Wei
03-27-2010, 10:37 PM

So that's okay with you? Palin is helping a person get elected despite his voting record and despite everything the Tea Party stands for, because of a personal favor? You're okay with the entire Republican party doing their business this way, regardless of how they vote or stand on issues, just on a basis of personal favors?

Wei Wu Wei
03-27-2010, 10:38 PM
If Palin is supporting a candidate who goes against Tea Party values because of a personal favor, how do you know all the other candidates she supports are legit?

lacarnut
03-27-2010, 10:39 PM
If Palin is supporting a candidate who goes against Tea Party values because of a personal favor, how do you know all the other candidates she supports are legit?

What we do know is that if shit was brains, you would not get a smell.

Wei Wu Wei
03-27-2010, 10:40 PM
More evidence that the Tea Party movement is just a big rouse to shake up the frustrations of working class people to simply reelect the EXACT SAME PEOPLE who were in office before leading up to this entire financial meltdown, leading up to the recession, and who never proposed health care reform in the 8 years that Bush had the presidency.

There's lots of big talk and songs about values and morals and stuff you believed in as a child, but in the end of the day, the message is consistently the EXACT SAME: Vote Republican, Prevent ALL Democrat action.

Seems like the movement is more focused on politics than values.

Wei Wu Wei
03-27-2010, 10:42 PM
What we do know is that if shit was brains, you would not get a smell.

So what you do know isn't political insight or the positions or voting records of the people you vote for or reasonable responses to most of what I post here...but you do know folksy sayings. Gotcha.

Rockntractor
03-27-2010, 10:43 PM
More evidence that the Tea Party movement is just a big rouse to shake up the frustrations of working class people to simply reelect the EXACT SAME PEOPLE who were in office before leading up to this entire financial meltdown, leading up to the recession, and who never proposed health care reform in the 8 years that Bush had the presidency.

There's lots of big talk and songs about values and morals and stuff you believed in as a child, but in the end of the day, the message is consistently the EXACT SAME: Vote Republican, Prevent ALL Democrat action.

Seems like the movement is more focused on politics than values.
It is a lot easier to just post fruit cakes in reply to your posts. You have no comprehension, you have a mental block and you will never amount to anything until you learn to listen.

NJCardFan
03-27-2010, 10:47 PM
So what you do know isn't political insight or the positions or voting records of the people you vote for or reasonable responses to most of what I post here...but you do know folksy sayings. Gotcha.

I think it's time to ban wee wee.

Wei Wu Wei
03-27-2010, 10:52 PM
It is a lot easier to just post fruit cakes in reply to your posts. You have no comprehension, you have a mental block and you will never amount to anything until you learn to listen.

All I know is that I respond to arguments here with analysis, explanation, and data. What I get back is pictures of cake. Color it any way you like but the picture is still the same.

Rockntractor
03-27-2010, 10:52 PM

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/fruit_cake1.jpg?t=1269747938

NJCardFan
03-27-2010, 10:54 PM
All I know is that I respond to arguments here with analysis, explanation, and data. What I get back is pictures of cake. Color it any way you like but the picture is still the same.
http://neworleansmusicman.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/king_cake_.jpg

asdf2231
03-28-2010, 12:53 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/asdf2231/smileys%20and%20fun/overflow/chickenjoke2juyu2-1.gif

Apache
03-28-2010, 01:02 PM

Your analysis, and explainations are Jell-O...

lacarnut
03-28-2010, 01:23 PM

Gotta keep a sense of humor with your posts cause political insight is void in your postings. Here is another one fer ya....We, Wee is so dumb, he would make a freight train take a dirt road.

03-28-2010, 09:49 PM

She is doing that out of loyalty. We recognize that.

Wei Wu Wei
03-28-2010, 10:00 PM
So how do you know other candidates aren't going to be supported by the Tea Party leaders more because of their connections and loyalties than their positions or qualifications?

Rockntractor
03-28-2010, 10:02 PM
So how do you know other candidates aren't going to be supported by the Tea Party leaders more because of their connections and loyalties than their positions or qualifications?

You have to take things on a case by case basis. We don't group think.

03-28-2010, 10:03 PM
You have to take things on a case by case basis. We don't group think.

That is a foreign concept to the Obama bots.

Rockntractor
03-28-2010, 10:07 PM
That is a foreign concept to the Obama bots.

He also needs to realize this was a personal decision Made by Sarah and the entire Tea Party movement is not in lock step behind her. She has the right to support her candidate choices just like every single Tea Party member has.