PDA

View Full Version : 88 seconds of pure, unadulterated hate speech

PoliCon
03-29-2010, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXQpdB4xpk
Can we all agree on something? Can we just do away with all this nonsense about hate speech from the right. Hereís 1:28 of pure, unadulterated hate from left wing talk show host Mike Malloy. He calls for the death of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Bill OíReilly.

Now donít go telling us that Malloy isnít representative of the left, because he was a mainstay of Air America, so we can only assume he is the best and the brightest they have to offer.

Correction: The best and the brightest and the most vile.

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/mike-malloy-hate-speech

NJCardFan
03-29-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm going to wait for the MSM to dismiss this as satire.

Big Guy
03-29-2010, 09:57 PM
So much for the Peace and Love movement, funny thing is...... you won't hear anyone he named calling for the deaths of Left wing TV and Radio "Personaliy's".

This comes from the same group that says it is wrong to wage War on people who deprive others of their GOD given Freedom's.

Bubba Dawg
03-29-2010, 10:24 PM
This is typical schtick for Malloy of late. I checked in on him occasionally over the years.

He's like the choke and puke restaurant at the dead end of the line for the craziest of Moonbats and nutcase conspiracy theorists.

He mainly broadcasts on an internet stream and a few desperate stations aound the country.

wilbur
03-29-2010, 10:32 PM
He forgot to mention Coulter - she should be the first to go seppuku.

PoliCon
03-29-2010, 10:41 PM

thank you for holding true to form. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
03-29-2010, 10:50 PM

There is a God and a heaven and a hell. When you die you will be forced to listen to Ann Coulter sound bites throughout eternity!

Repent and be baptized.

PoliCon
03-29-2010, 10:58 PM
There is a God and a heaven and a hell. When you die you will be forced to listen to Ann Coulter sound bites throughout eternity!

Repent and be baptized. QFT

NJCardFan
03-30-2010, 01:08 AM

Why don't you show her how it's done. Wanker.

Apache
03-30-2010, 11:47 AM

Did your parents have any children that survived?

wilbur
03-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Why don't you show her how it's done. Wanker.

Nah - The world would be worse off without me in it. Coulter and Rush on the other hand...

Moon
03-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Mike Malloy is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

AmPat
03-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Nah - The world would be worse off without me in it. Coulter and Rush on the other hand...

Hello, Wilbur, Reality is calling, wake up!

marinejcksn
03-30-2010, 03:53 PM
Mike Malloy is now self-syndicating his radio program. He is currently being heard in 14 markets across America along with XM Radio.

http://pure-essence.net/stuff/ICHC/funny-pictures-doh-cat.jpg

Apache
03-30-2010, 05:00 PM

Yeah, you have so many redeeming qualities....:rolleyes:

Zathras
03-30-2010, 08:07 PM

This kind of arrogant stupidity by our resident brainwashed AGW cultist needs a facepalm....wait.... just one facepalm just won't do for this amount of arrogant stupidity....time to break out....

MEGA FACEPALM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/facepalm.jpg

Rockntractor
03-30-2010, 08:11 PM
Did your parents have any children that survived?

Wilbur should have ended in a wet spot.

Zathras
03-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Wilbur should have ended in a wet spot.

Just goes to show what happens when your mom refuses to swallow.

malloc
03-30-2010, 09:20 PM
The left has talk radio?

marinejcksn
03-31-2010, 01:30 PM
The left has talk radio?

Used to. Air America crashed and burned. :p

Sucks that we're subsidizing Leftists on NPR though.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-31-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm a superstitious man. I'm of the opinion that if I wish death on someone, it is wrong, evil; I do not condone this.
And besides I rather like O'Reilly--he's very good; Beck and Limbaugh are OKtoo but Beck comes off too conspiracy minded and Limbaugh a little too arrogant; just his whole persona reeks of that ''I'm a big shot and you're not''attitude that I've only seen from college professors.

AmPat
03-31-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm a superstitious man. I'm of the opinion that if I wish death on someone, it is wrong, evil; I do not condone this.
And besides I rather like O'Reilly--he's very good; Beck and Limbaugh are OKtoo but Beck comes off too conspiracy minded and Limbaugh a little too arrogant; just his whole persona reeks of that ''I'm a big shot and you're not''attitude that I've only seen from college professors.

Rush assumes that personality as entertainment and to irritate opponents. I highly doubt he operates like that to his friends.