PDA

View Full Version : AZ border rancher shot

lurkalot
03-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Apparently shot by an illegal alien. This man was a friend of a family member. :(

COCHISE COUNTY - The Cochise County Sheriff's Office is releasing more details in the shooting death of a Southern Arizona rancher on Saturday, including confusion over whether Robert Krentz was helping an injured illegal immigrant or he himself was calling for help.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/more-details-released-in-shooting-death-of-rancher/

Big Guy
03-29-2010, 08:44 PM
This has to STOP, if Mexico can't do it we might need to put troops on the boarder. Or just a bunch of us "Red Necks" and tell us "No bag limit".

Rockntractor
03-29-2010, 08:51 PM
This has to STOP, if Mexico can't do it we might need to put troops on the boarder. Or just a bunch of us "Red Necks" and tell us "No bag limit".

Nothing will happen with the fed we have now! Prepare for an open border.

lurkalot
03-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Having family in that area I have spent a good amount of my life down there and have watched that area disintegrate into a war zone. I worry about my family..could this happen the next time they go hiking or riding in the area?

Rockntractor
03-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Having family in that area I have spent a good amount of my life down there and have watched that area disintegrate into a war zone. I worry about my family..could this happen the next time they go hiking or riding in the area?
I don't blame you. I would be worried sick. it is like Beroit Lebanon or something!

Big Guy
03-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Nothing will happen with the fed we have now! Prepare for an open border.

I am prepared. I was a Boy Scout, now I'm just well armed. I suggest everyone who lives in a border state get's that way.

Rockntractor
03-29-2010, 09:13 PM
I am prepared. I was a Boy Scout, now I'm just well armed. I suggest everyone who lives in a border state get's that way.
Oh but they are just poor people looking for a better way of life. With a balloon full of cocaine shoved up their asses!

Teetop
03-29-2010, 10:21 PM
Apparently shot by an illegal alien. This man was a friend of a family member. :(

COCHISE COUNTY - The Cochise County Sheriff's Office is releasing more details in the shooting death of a Southern Arizona rancher on Saturday, including confusion over whether Robert Krentz was helping an injured illegal immigrant or he himself was calling for help.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/more-details-released-in-shooting-death-of-rancher/

I read this on Google News earlier today, it saddened me and my heart. The man was just trying to make an honest living, on his land.

I am sorry for his loss, so tragically. And so senseless.

Bubba Dawg
03-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Sorry Lurkie. I hate this happened. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

NJCardFan
03-30-2010, 01:02 AM
We tried this and it was shut down by the federal government. Remember the Minutemen?