PDA

View Full Version : Who Are We Fighting? The Lame-stream Media Doesn't Know!

PoliCon
03-29-2010, 11:30 PM
osted: Updated:

This is all over the lamestream media this morning: You're hearing all about these rare, nutty "Christian" militia members that were arrested over the weekend by the FBI. What you're not hearing about, however, is what an anomaly this is. Especially in contrast to Islamofacists.

For instance, when there's an arrest having to do with Muslim extremists - whether it be a sleeper cell and/or thwarted bomb plot - the media always trots out Islamofacist apologists and front groups... Like CAIR or the ACLU.

Honestly, we're in the middle of a war, who cares what they think? Why - in liberal circles - it is the "en vogue" thing to despise America and its interests?

There are going to be lone crazies in even the most legit of groups and organizations. That's just how the ball bounces.

But soon are the liberals going to be linking these crazies to the tea partiers? Our own President has already painted us as Dooms-Day'ers. Rep. Barney Frank says we're like Internet bullies driving innocent little kids to suicide. Where does it end?

What he left out is how the MSM has no problem linking the Michigan bunch to Christianity - but refuses to link crazed gunmen who shoot up military bases to islam. :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
03-30-2010, 12:53 AM

What he left out is how the MSM has no problem linking the Michigan bunch to Christianity - but refuses to link crazed gunmen who shoot up military bases to islam. :rolleyes:

This is a good point. The media is having no problem with making sure everyone knew that this bunch of kooks are Christian yet will not correlate terrorism by Islamists to Islam or even refer to them as Muslim terrorists. Double standard? Nooooo, not in this country. :rolleyes: Hell, today there was a suicide attack in Russia by the Chechnyan rebels but no mention that these rebels are MUSLIMS!

PoliCon
03-30-2010, 06:29 AM
This is a good point. The media is having no problem with making sure everyone knew that this bunch of kooks are Christian yet will not correlate terrorism by Islamists to Islam or even refer to them as Muslim terrorists. Double standard? Nooooo, not in this country. :rolleyes: Hell, today there was a suicide attack in Russia by the Chechnyan rebels but no mention that these rebels are MUSLIMS!

EXACTLY. When Christianity produces kooks we call the kooks and condemn their actions - but the MSM still wants to paint them as representative of Christianity - and they think that that's ok. :rolleyes:

FlaGator
03-30-2010, 06:53 AM
EXACTLY. When Christianity produces kooks we call the kooks and condemn their actions - but the MSM still wants to paint them as representative of Christianity - and they think that that's ok. :rolleyes:

I don't believe that Christianity produced these people and to state that it did gives credibility to those who would have people believe that this type of behavior can be a effect of Christian belief. That they claimed to be Christian has little to do with their actions. No where does Christ or the New Testament teachings advocate violent action against the government. In fact it says just the opposite in Romans 13.

Before someone starts drawing comparisons by making the statement that Muslims make the same claim about Islamic extremists, the Koran makes plain that lie with verse after verse advocating the killing and subjugation of non-believers.

Novaheart
03-30-2010, 04:09 PM

This is driving me crazy. I was watching the news last night because my mother called and told me to turn it on, having to do with the Moscow subway bombings. I can smell bullshit from a mile a way, and when the MSNBC folks said, "northern Caucasus region" I said, "Wait a minute, this is Muslim terrorism." So why would Muslim terrorists in Russia have US newspeople going on about Christian terrorists in San Francisco or DC?

Well, I don't know. But I do know that I had just watched a video where Avi Lewis was backhandedly lying about violence against Latinos in the US and trying to suggest it had to do with the rise of "white supremacist groups" and "nazis" and allowed the listener to believe also it was related to the Minutemen and the immigration issue. Well, in truth is is related to the immigration issue; the issue that Latinos are illegally immigrating to the US in huge numbers and attacking the ghetto blacks, who are fighting back.

Then again today Amy Goodman pulls the same sleight of hand with the Moslem = Christian militia bullshit. I really wish someone would slap the shit out of her. There isn't a problem in the world that she can't blame on Americans.

PS- I don't like the Minutemen, but unlike me and 99.999999% of the rest of America, they are actually doing something about the problem so they deserve some credit for that, even if they are assholes on other issues.

NJCardFan
03-31-2010, 01:26 AM
The Minutemen were created out of necessity. The US government are doing nothing about illegal immigration and that these criminals(yes illegal immigrants are criminals) were doing to their land. It isn't like they just sprang up out of the ground nor it isn't like they didn't give the government plenty of warning of their intentions. They asked for help and were ignored so they took matters into their own hands. I don't blame them.