PDA

View Full Version : How Homophobic Are You? (Quiz)

Gingersnap
03-30-2010, 08:45 PM
You Are 46% Homophobic

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/areyouhomophobicquiz/gay.jpg

You're definitely somewhat homophobic. You don't feel comfortable around gay people. Stop living in the 20th century - and get yourself some gay friends.

Are You Homophobic? (http://www.blogthings.com/areyouhomophobicquiz/)

I have gay friends. That's how I know. :p

Constitutionally Speaking
03-30-2010, 08:50 PM
Same exact score as Ginger - and I have a gay sibling - who I love AND I love her partner.

Wei Wu Wei
03-30-2010, 08:57 PM
You Are 15% Homophobic
You're open minded, tolerant, and accepting.
And you're not homophobic in the least :-)

Wei Wu Wei
03-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Weird, I don't have any gay friends (well, not that I still talk to regularly) or family members. I live in a pretty gay city though.

Gingersnap
03-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Weird, I don't have any gay friends (well, not that I still talk to regularly) or family members. I live in a pretty gay city though.

You can't take a blogthings quiz too seriously. I believe that 93% of them are composed by 15 year old girls. :D

patriot45
03-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Yay! First test in a while that I passed! :D:rolleyes:

You Are 74% Homophobic
You're quite homophobic. In fact, you probably actively dislike gay people.
Your hate isn't doing any good. Chill out - and watch an episode of Will and Grace!

74% is a c+

Rockntractor
03-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Yay! First test in a while that I passed! :D:rolleyes:

You Are 74% Homophobic
Your hate isn't doing any good. Chill out - and watch an episode of Will and Grace!

74% is a c+
Does that mean that 26% of you wants to grab my hams?:confused::eek:

patriot45
03-30-2010, 09:10 PM

Just the sick twisted hungry part! :eek::D

Rockntractor
03-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Just the sick twisted hungry part! :eek::D
Does my avatar make my butt look big?

Wei Wu Wei
03-30-2010, 09:13 PM

lol

PoliCon
03-30-2010, 09:14 PM
You Are 15% Homophobic

I don't imagine you'd be a self loathing homosexual so . . . I'm not at all surprised.

PoliCon
03-30-2010, 09:16 PM
You Are 34% Homophobic
You don't want to be homophobic, and you're usually not.
You have a few stereotypes about gay people - and they'll eventually be broken. Um - no. I hold no stereo-types what I hold are morals and they're not going to be changing.

Gingersnap
03-30-2010, 09:17 PM
I don't imagine you'd be a self loathing homosexual so . . . I'm not at all surprised.

This is the Lounge - be nice. Or at least way more witty. :cool:

Novaheart
03-30-2010, 09:24 PM
You Are 0% Homophobic

There are plenty of people who think I am homophobic. The evil VC being one of them. That's because I think you can be a gay person and not buy into everyone's "I'm just being myself" BS, especially when it's just BS and has nothing to do with being yourself.

Some people have no idea what being yourself is, they think that their act is their self. For five hundred dollars I will explain it to them, but they have to get ten other people enrolled, and each one of them has to enroll ten people, and they all have to pay me $500 (cash or major credit card... and no I don't mean Discover and like, who the hell uses a Discover card (or Prodigy) anyway?).

gumsnap

Gingersnap
03-30-2010, 09:26 PM
You Are 0% Homophobic

There are plenty of people who think I am homophobic. The evil VC being one of them. That's because I think you can be a gay person and not buy into everyone's "I'm just being myself" BS, especially when it's just BS and has nothing to do with being yourself.

Some people have no idea what being yourself is, they think that their act is their self. For five hundred dollars I will explain it to them, but they have to get ten other people enrolled, and each one of them has to enroll ten people, and they all have to pay me $500 (cash or major credit card... and no I don't mean Discover and like, who the hell uses a Discover card (or Prodigy) anyway?).

gumsnap

The Viet Cong? :p

Rockntractor
03-30-2010, 09:27 PM
You Are 0% Homophobic

gumsnap

Your link doesn't work. You better try another line of work. Spamming isn't your cup of tea!

patriot45
03-30-2010, 09:28 PM
You Are 0% Homophobic

gumsnap

0% can't be normal! Who'd you have to do to get a 0! And whats the Viet Cong got to do with it!?!
You give me 500 bucs and I'll sit still while you assault me with your theory!

Kay
03-30-2010, 11:58 PM
You Are 74% Homophobic

That's what I got too - 74 %

Rockntractor
03-31-2010, 12:19 AM
That's what I got too - 74 %

It's okay if you look at my butt.

patriot45
03-31-2010, 12:23 AM

All I can think of is....BBQ!!!!
Boston butt is the norm, but Oklahoma Butt will do!!!:D

Kay
03-31-2010, 12:23 AM

I've been staring at it for at least the past hour now.
I'm craving bacon ......

Articulate_Ape
03-31-2010, 12:24 AM
I have gay friends. That's how I know. :p

Yes, but you are discreet and have never let anyone know Rock's secret. I think you are very honorable that way, just like moi.

Rockntractor
03-31-2010, 12:27 AM
I've been staring at it for at least the past hour now.
I'm craving bacon now.......
The bacon's up front. The hams in back!:confused:

Gingersnap
03-31-2010, 09:35 AM
Yes, but you are discreet and have never let anyone know Rock's secret. I think you are very honorable that way, just like moi.

I just try not to think about it. :p

FlaGator
03-31-2010, 09:51 AM
You Are 37% Homophobic

You have a few stereotypes about gay people - and they'll eventually be broken.

noonwitch
03-31-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm 5% homophobic, probably because I answered unsure about whether gay people wanted me or not. Like I know or care.

ralph wiggum
03-31-2010, 10:11 AM
You Are 29% Homophobic

I'm very libertarian on the gay issue, and one of my best friends was my lesbian neighbor. And no, you pervs, she wasn't hot.

Megaguns91
03-31-2010, 10:11 AM
You Are 52% Homophobic
You're definitely somewhat homophobic. You don't feel comfortable around gay people.
Stop living in the 20th century - and get yourself some gay friends.

As if...

I'm not afraid of gay people. I just don't like certain things about them. :D

linda22003
03-31-2010, 10:19 AM
This sounds about right.
You Are 23% Homophobic

linda22003
03-31-2010, 10:21 AM
The Viet Cong? :p

That's the only thing I know it to be, aside from the Victoria Cross.

Rockntractor
03-31-2010, 10:44 AM
Violin concerto?

RobJohnson
03-31-2010, 02:06 PM
You Are 49% Homophobic

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/areyouhomophobicquiz/gay.jpg

You're definitely somewhat homophobic. You don't feel comfortable around gay people.

Are You Homophobic? (http://www.blogthings.com/areyouhomophobicquiz/)

Blogthings: Our Quizzes Weren't Written By Bored 12 Year Olds (http://www.blogthings.com)

RobJohnson
03-31-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm very libertarian on the gay issue, and one of my best friends was my lesbian neighbor. And no, you pervs, she wasn't hot.

LOL!

A group of us just went and seen Barry Manilow in Las Vegas. One of the couples were gay women. One was cute, the other, not so much!

noonwitch
03-31-2010, 02:56 PM
LOL!

A group of us just went and seen Barry Manilow in Las Vegas. One of the couples were gay women. One was cute, the other, not so much!

I think going to a Barry Manilow concert is so gay!

Just kidding.

RobJohnson
03-31-2010, 03:37 PM

Just kidding.

LOL.

I actually enjoyed it.

Bubba Dawg
03-31-2010, 07:54 PM
I'm 20% homophobic.

Hey Rock, nice butt....:)

Rockntractor
03-31-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm 20% homophobic.

Hey Rock, nice butt....:)
Thanks man!

Bubba Dawg
03-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Thanks man!

Who loves ya baby....

Lager
03-31-2010, 09:20 PM
I decided to answer every question with "not sure" and this is what it indicated:

You Are 50% Homophobic

So, it arbitrarily decided to interpret my neutral answers as negative.

PoliCon
03-31-2010, 09:32 PM
I decided to answer every question with "not sure" and this is what it indicated:

You Are 50% Homophobic

So, it arbitrarily decided to interpret my neutral answers as negative.

clearly if you do not actively support them - you're a homophobe.

Jumpy
03-31-2010, 10:22 PM
I am 22% homophobic, but the quiz says something like "you are working on it". whatever..:p

Ree
03-31-2010, 10:24 PM
You Are 3% Homophobic

RobJohnson
04-02-2010, 02:12 AM

Just kidding.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/20100401/LIFESTYLES01/100401042/1263/update/Manilow+creates+really+big+show+in+Vegas

djones520
04-02-2010, 08:10 AM
8%