PDA

View Full Version : Police: NJ teen sold sister, 7, for sex at party

FlaGator
03-31-2010, 12:11 PM
More insanity in a world that is losing it's collective mind.

Seems this 15 year old sold her 7 year old sister to up to seven men and boys at a party... The 15 year old also prostituted herself while the little sister was busy.

Read the story here (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/31/police-nj-teen-sold-sister-sex-party/)

Megaguns91
03-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Sickness is rampant. :(

Gingersnap
03-31-2010, 12:29 PM
As deranged as the sister was, the men and boys who took advantage of a little girl are much, much worse. :mad:

ralph wiggum
03-31-2010, 12:32 PM
As deranged as the sister was, the men and boys who took advantage of a little girl are much, much worse. :mad:

And a 7 year old? Sick. :mad:

noonwitch
03-31-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm curious about the parents of the children, and how the 15 year old learned that her sexuality is a marketable commodity. 15 year old prostitutes who pimp out their 7 year old sisters don't come from just any family.

The teenager (or the parents) may have owed a drug debt-this kind of thing happens in the world of crack and heroin a lot more frequently than one might think. Perverted drug dealers will allow female customers to pay them back with sex, or with performing sex acts for the amusement of they and their punk-ass friends.

FlaGator
03-31-2010, 12:40 PM
I'm curious about the parents of the children, and how the 15 year old learned that her sexuality is a marketable commodity. 15 year old prostitutes who pimp out their 7 year old sisters don't come from just any family.

The teenager (or the parents) may have owed a drug debt-this kind of thing happens in the world of crack and heroin a lot more frequently than one might think. Perverted drug dealers will allow female customers to pay them back with sex, or with performing sex acts for the amusement of they and their punk-ass friends.

HBO

bijou
04-01-2010, 01:18 PM
A 15-year-old American girl has been arrested after allegedly selling her 7-year-old stepsister to a group of men for sex at a party.

New Jersey police believe the teenager took her stepsister to an apartment close to their home in the town of Trenton where the younger girl was raped by about seven men.

The older girl was believed to have been present during the rapes and was paid by those who took part.

While the girls were missing, their parents thought that maybe they had run away.

"We're talking about a kid who told her sister to go into an apartment and let people rape her," said Trenton police Capt. Joseph Juniak. "It's unfathomable."

The older girl has been charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. Her name was not released because of her age, but the county prosecutor plans to ask the court to try her as an adult. She is being held at a youth detention centre. ...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7543024/Teenage-girl-sold-7-year-old-stepsister-for-sex.html

NJCardFan
04-02-2010, 12:36 AM
No doubt there are gangs involved here. And the likelihood of them catching these scumbags isn't very good considering that those involved are, as I said, probably gang bangers, there are drugs involved, and the perps and victims are black. This means the "no snitching" deal is in place. Snitches get stitches is the mantra in places like this. This is why the black community will never completely gain the acceptance that is sought. Trenton is a shithole. Not as bad a shithole as Camden is, but pretty close. And it will continue to be a shithole as long as gangs and other assorted scumbags are dealt with within the community as a whole and they stand up to these thugs. My only hope is that these scumbags are caught because if that happens, the likelihood of them crossing paths with me would be very high.