PDA

View Full Version : Break out the Water hoses, Teargas, batons and dogs! (radical rant)

Carol
03-31-2010, 01:19 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8060138)

Froward69 Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Original message
Break out the Water hoses, Teargas, batons and dogs! (radical rant)

Ok the tea baggers are crying they arent being taken seriously... they argue when the Left was protesting, protesting was patriotic.

somehow their protests arent patriotic???

Well I have to agree protesting IS patrotic. the difference is... well... our numbers were far greater. but more seriously.

We on the left were teargassed by the establishment! beaten with batons! Firehoses were unleashed on us! dogs were sicked upon us! then bleeding and bruised we were arrested!

I guess after doing my share of protesting over the years...

I simply cant take the tea baggers seriously until they themselves have at least been teargassed, beaten and arrested. (save the dogs)

ok end Rant.
WHAT?!! WHAT WAS THAT? You're complaining because the Tea Partiers act decent and so therefore don't get in trouble with the police?

You mean that all that was said about the tea partiers being VIOLENT wasn't true? The only people the cops go after is protesters who are being abusive, violent and not following directions. So if you faced that then I'd have to say that you well deserved it.

This post says more about you DUers than it says about the Bush/Obama Administration, cops or Tea Partiers.

Echo In Light Donating Member (1000+ posts)

Response to Original message
1. k/r ... of course there are double standardsNot when it comes to the police. You lefists PRIDED yourself on how vile and threatening you could be when you protested.

Froward69 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-31-10 01:05 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. indeed fair is fair...

I would love to see them stand up, face to face with the cops... Some people don't see it as a point of pride to commit acts of vandalism, or to disobey the police when they give an order. Some people act civilized even when protesting.....though I know you leftists couldn't comprehend that.....that's why you THINK there is a double standard. Conservatives don't act like liberals, and they won't find themselves face to face with the police unless due to liberals infiltrating and being provocative. But then know that you will be exposed just as the fake accusations of racism were exposed not too long ago.

enslaved1
03-31-2010, 11:30 PM
This and some other moonbat protest threads remind me of an episode of Fresh Prince. One of Phil and Viv's 60's civil rights protester friends blows back in and is telling stories about street protests and the like. When Will gets in trouble for staging a sit in, Phil and Viv bite the moonbat's head off for leaving out the months of petitions, city council meetings, ect that were attempted before any protesting went on. These short attention span losers don't want to go through any process to make change, they don't want to make intelligent arguments, they just want to tear things up and declare their great part in the fight, the struggle. Getting teargassed, arrested, these are badges of honor for these idiots. Who needs change when you've got a criminal record! They think that the purpose of protesting is to cause damage, intimidate the opposition, get arrested, ect. not bring attention to an issue, show that there is an intelligent, well balanced argument against the issue.

/rant

Dan D. Doty
03-31-2010, 11:35 PM
The Moonbats don't have respect for other people's views, rights or property.

But then again what can you expect from a crowd of attention whores, drama queens and bouncy writers :rolleyes:

Elspeth
04-01-2010, 12:31 AM
When the tea party protest came to San Diego, the big weapons were out including the LRAD. None of them had to be used. It's not that the cops are going easy on the teapartiers. It's that the teapartiers by and large don't do stuff to piss off the cops.