PDA

View Full Version : Got challenged tonight on the road per Sarah's "hopey changey" instructions

Carol
03-31-2010, 07:48 PM
A bouncy!! Sort of anyway.

link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8062886)

Faygo Kid Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Mar-31-10 06:43 PM
Original message
Got challenged tonight on the road per Sarah's "hopey changey" instructions

No, didn't get forced over. We were stopped at a light. Still have the Obama sticker on the car.

Two lanes, over, some dirtbag (in a Mercedes, no less) leaned out the window and yelled the quote he was directed by Palin to say (verbatim), "How's that hopey-changey thing workin' out for ya?"

I smiled and gave him a thumbs up, responding pleasantly, "Great. Thanks for asking."

I think he expected to take me by surprise; he didn't know he was dealing with a DUer. So he replied with a snappy retort (thought up all by himself!), "Couple ignoramuses!"

I smiled and said, "No, you must be thinking of Sarah."

He mumbled under his breath, shook his head, turned red and pulled away.

He didn't throw me off at all because we all know this could be coming, but it is a bit disturbing to think that her minions will do precisely as they are told. As he did tonight. I have no doubt that she knew exactly what she was saying when she told her Tea Party crowd to "pull (cars) over" that have Obama stickers on them. That didn't happen here. This time.

Anyway, I hope he blew a gasket on his way home. Personally, and on his Mercedes.

Sonnabend
03-31-2010, 09:22 PM
I have no doubt that she knew exactly what she was saying when she told her Tea Party crowd to "pull (cars) over" that have Obama stickers on them. That didn't happen here. This time.

She said this? When?

Veritas Aequitas
03-31-2010, 09:46 PM
Great, another "I pwnd a con" story that has a 99.99% chance of being made up. :rolleyes:

Oh, no, a DUer! They are the most informed people on the planet!

On a side note, every single Obama bumper sticker I see is on a total shit heap.:p

Novaheart
04-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Great, another "I pwnd a con" story that has a 99.99% chance of being made up. :rolleyes:

Oh, no, a DUer! They are the most informed people on the planet!

On a side note, every single Obama bumper sticker I see is on a total shit heap.:p

Where do you live? Around here Obama stickers are most often found on Nissans (black people), Subarus (hippies), "art cars (aka Toyota or Volvo painted Jamaican) " (stupid hippies), and minivans (soccer moms), as well as the assortment of gay people such as myself who were duped into believing that Obama voters would vote against anti-gay measures and that Obama would actually manage to herd Congress into a functioning single payer health care system.

However, I have said for years, before anyone who mattered knew who Obama was, that Single Payer and Gay Rights will come with a Republican signature. Not that I attribute nobility to Republicans, I don't, but they do like to take credit for stuff once they decide it's inevitable.

Apache
04-01-2010, 02:37 PM
However, I have said for years, before anyone who mattered knew who Obama was, that Single Payer and Gay Rights will come with a Republican signature. Not that I attribute nobility to Republicans, I don't, but they do like to take credit for stuff once they decide it's inevitable.

Not if the Tea party has a say, they won't! You are "owed" healthcare, and being gay does not entitle you to any special rights, period!

Sonnabend
04-01-2010, 07:40 PM
such as myself who were duped into believing that Obama voters would vote against anti-gay measures and that Obama would actually manage to herd Congress into a functioning single payer health care system.

"Duped"? By whom?

Rockntractor
04-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Where do you live? Around here Obama stickers are most often found on Nissans (black people), Subarus (hippies), "art cars (aka Toyota or Volvo painted Jamaican) " (stupid hippies), and minivans (soccer moms), as well as the assortment of gay people such as myself who were duped into believing that Obama voters would vote against anti-gay measures and that Obama would actually manage to herd Congress into a functioning single payer health care system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

Big Guy
04-01-2010, 08:39 PM

You know what I can't stand about Gays? They go around saying "I'm Gay, I'm Gay" give me a friggin break. I could give a damn if you like to smoke a pole, i just don't want to hear about it.

I'm hetrosexual, I'm hetrosexual,I'm hetrosexual,I'm hetrosexual, like you give a damn. SHUT UP ALREADY.

Rockntractor
04-01-2010, 08:44 PM
I"m more or less agreeing with big guy here. i don't care, gay away if it makes you happy. When I joined the site I don't remember telling everyone my favorite way to have sex. I may have, I don't know. If I haven't said so welcome anyway!

BSR
04-02-2010, 04:03 PM
She said this? When?

When she was riding the chocolate unicorn under the diamond waterfall last week.

Dont you ever pay attention to the news? :confused:

Articulate_Ape
04-02-2010, 04:13 PM
When I joined the site I don't remember telling everyone my favorite way to have sex.

You probably didn't since rape is illegal and you wouldn't have wanted incriminate yourself that way.

BSR
04-02-2010, 04:16 PM
You probably didn't since rape is illegal and you wouldn't have wanted incriminate yourself that way.

Wow, just... Wow

extremely tasteless.. Even for me..

Articulate_Ape
04-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Wow, just... Wow

extremely tasteless.. Even for me..

No one has ever accused me of having good taste.

AmPat
04-02-2010, 04:20 PM
No one has ever accused me of having good taste.

Where are your manners? You owe BSR a Thank You.:mad:

Articulate_Ape
04-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Where are your manners? You owe BSR a Thank You.:mad:

But then I'd feel all dirty.

BSR
04-02-2010, 04:28 PM

might as well match your personality..

Articulate_Ape
04-02-2010, 04:30 PM

Flattery will get you nowhere.

Rockntractor
04-02-2010, 04:31 PM

Which personality he has had several?

Articulate_Ape
04-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Which personality he has had several?

Hey, we resemble that remark.

SaintLouieWoman
04-02-2010, 10:15 PM

I thought you'd be accustomed to it. Your remark was in very bad taste. :rolleyes:

Veritas Aequitas
04-03-2010, 12:44 AM

Upstate NY, but not for long. Getting the phuck out of here when I graduate.

Anyways, I drive a new Camaro SS so whenever I do see one of these aforementioned shit heaps I usually blow past them or rev my engine at them and laugh. Yeah, I'm an asshole.

Articulate_Ape
04-03-2010, 01:08 AM
I thought you'd be accustomed to it. Your remark was in very bad taste. :rolleyes:

Should I try to accommodate the gossamer skins here or be myself? I prefer the latter. It's worked for 50 years.

NJCardFan
04-03-2010, 10:12 AM
Should I try to accommodate the gossamer skins here or be myself? I prefer the latter. It's worked for 50 years.

Don't mess with the Ape. You don't want us Jersey boys running up on you!