PDA

View Full Version : Man rapes 4 year old daughter, walks free

CaughtintheMiddle1990
04-01-2010, 01:02 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1262281/Man-raped-daughter-4-walks-free-claiming-suffered-sexsomnia.html

Disgusting. The bastard deserves the chair.

Sonnabend
04-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Belgium doesnt have the DP.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
04-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Belgium doesnt have the DP.

He deserves it nonetheless.

linda22003
04-01-2010, 05:43 AM
Belgium. There's a surprise. "Belgium is known for two things - chocolate and child molesting. And they only make the chocolate to get to the kids." - "In Bruges"

fettpett
04-01-2010, 09:13 AM
I'm sorry, it may be a "medical" issue, but he raped a 4 year old, his daughter no less. he should be put into a mental institute if that is the case

Apache
04-01-2010, 11:05 AM
I'm sorry, it may be a "medical" issue, but he raped a 4 year old, his daughter no less. he should be put into a mental institute if that is the case

A pine box is more like it!

CueSi
04-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Belgium. There's a surprise. "Belgium is known for two things - chocolate and child molesting. And they only make the chocolate to get to the kids." - "In Bruges"

Whoa. That is so out of left field, I had no choice but to laugh.

~QC

AmPat
04-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Please tell me this is an April Fool's story.:(

aerojarod
04-01-2010, 12:52 PM

~QC

That was a cool movie.

Or maybe I just have a man-crush on Colin Ferrel

Megaguns91
04-01-2010, 12:53 PM
They should lock him up in a room full of sleeping sex walkers. See how he likes it. "Ashamed" and "sorry". What a load of shit. If he was truly sorry he'd kill himself so that his poor kid wouldn't have to see him ever again.

linda22003
04-01-2010, 12:55 PM

~QC

It's a quote from a movie. Belgium has had some high profile pedophilia cases in recent years, and has a bad reputation for it in Europe. The article points out that this latest case doesn't do much to put that to rest.

"In Bruges" is a very dark comedy; two Irish hit men are exiled to the Belgian city because a hit on a priest went wrong and killed a child. One of the hit men is having a great time being a tourist, and the other hates Bruges, hates Belgium, and hates the way his life is going. The quote is from him. I saw it in the theatre and the whole place burst out laughing at that line; you can't help it.

Apache
04-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Please tell me this is an April Fool's story.:(

Doesn't appear so...

Novaheart
04-01-2010, 01:30 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1262281/Man-raped-daughter-4-walks-free-claiming-suffered-sexsomnia.html

Disgusting. The bastard deserves the chair.

I'm not buying it. I have a long history of sleep problems as well as an extended youth abusing alcohol and other drugs. I have done a lot of stupid things in a diminished state, but raping a child (or an adult) isn't one of them.

Apache
04-01-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm not buying it. I have a long history of sleep problems as well as an extended youth abusing alcohol and other drugs. I have done a lot of stupid things in a diminished state, but raping a child (or an adult) isn't one of them.

Well it is Europe after all. You know the place Zero wants us to be like....:rolleyes:

CueSi
04-01-2010, 04:04 PM
It's a quote from a movie. Belgium has had some high profile pedophilia cases in recent years, and has a bad reputation for it in Europe. The article points out that this latest case doesn't do much to put that to rest.

"In Bruges" is a very dark comedy; two Irish hit men are exiled to the Belgian city because a hit on a priest went wrong and killed a child. One of the hit men is having a great time being a tourist, and the other hates Bruges, hates Belgium, and hates the way his life is going. The quote is from him. I saw it in the theatre and the whole place burst out laughing at that line; you can't help it.

People keep telling me good things about this movie. I prolly should put it in my netflix queue .. but first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19fcN3VaXs4

Well, before I was an exotic dancer, I used to work at Godiva. I ain't gonna lie, the Belgians make good chocolate and waffles. :D

~QC

NJCardFan
04-02-2010, 12:27 AM
A pine box is more like it!

Doused in gasoline and set aflame. While he is still alive and conscious.

noonwitch
04-05-2010, 11:54 AM

I've never heard of this disorder before. I've never even seen a case where a man claimed it as a defense ploy, and I've been working in Children's Services for 23 years.