PDA

View Full Version : Guam could be about to tip over!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Yell
04-01-2010, 04:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

patriot45
04-01-2010, 04:53 PM
:D

Seen that on Boortz this morning! Couldn't stop laughing!!! What a dolt!
He's even dumber than Cynthia McKinney!!

FlaGator
04-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Is he an elected official?

Rockntractor
04-01-2010, 05:56 PM
I was just getting ready to post this. Classic!:D

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 06:06 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He 's worried that....HAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem. Would we have to call it Maug then? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Speedy
04-01-2010, 06:09 PM
At one time, Guam was bumper to bumper B-52s. What the hell is this idot talking about. I give the Admiral great credit in being able to maintain a straight face. I hope that fat people on that island are dispersed evenly so the island can maintain some sort of balance.

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 06:16 PM
At one time, Guam was bumper to bumper B-52s. What the hell is this idot talking about. I give the Admiral great credit in being able to maintain a straight face. I hope that fat people on that island are dispersed evenly so the island can maintain some sort of balance.

Ha! I am still trying to absorb the utter idiocy of that guy. It boggles the mind. A psychological evaluation should be demanded. Absolutely unreal.

Speedy
04-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Ha! I am still trying to absorb the utter idiocy of that guy. It boggles the mind. A psychological evaluation should be demanded. Absolutely unreal.

The really funny part of the whole thing is how he is trying to show how knowledgeable and wise he is. He was trying to show up the Admiral because he KNEW how long the island was. He KNEW how wide the island was at it's widest and narrowist points. He KNEW the square area of the island. Then he drops the big bombshell revelation, he KNEW the island would tip over!

lacarnut
04-01-2010, 06:23 PM
The guy has Hepatitis C which is a liver disease and is going thru experimental treatment. This is a bad ass disease that really screws up your thought process. Something you would not wish on your worst enemy.

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Remembering that this IS April Fools day, I checked around the web and this doesn't seem to be a prank. He actually said it it seems.

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 06:28 PM
The really funny part of the whole thing is how he is trying to show how knowledgeable and wise he is. He was trying to show up the Admiral because he KNEW how long the island was. He KNEW how wide the island was at it's widest and narrowist points. He KNEW the square area of the island. Then he drops the big bombshell revelation, he KNEW the island would tip over!

The Admiral was clearly working hard to control himself. My God, the self-control that guy had was amazing.

Speedy
04-01-2010, 06:29 PM
The guy has Hepatitis C which is a liver disease and is going thru experimental treatment. This is a bad ass disease that really screws up your thought process. Something you would not wish on your worst enemy.

Wow! I guess we should let his vote to keep Guam from capsizing stand. I guess if he introduces a bill for federal funding of unicorns and fairies (the flying pixie dust kind, not the fudge packing kind) he should be supported because he has Hep C and all. If his thought process is so fucked up that he is illusional, and he must be from that clip, why the fuck is he still there?

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 06:31 PM

I read that also. However, while I am sorry that he suffers from that affliction, it seems to me that is it is affecting his judgment to this degree, he should step down. I mean that performance was nothing short of embarrassing to the human race.

Speedy
04-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Just now on Fox News Chris Wallace read a statement from the Looney Congressman that he was using a metaphor so the Admiral would understand him. Yeah, uh huh. The Admiral was the stupid one.

Gingersnap
04-01-2010, 06:35 PM
There is absolutely something wrong with him intellectually. That an elected official would be so inarticulate and have such a poor vocabulary (let alone grasp of Pacific Rim geology) is really bad. If he's sick, he needs to step down. If he's just stupid, he needs to shut up. :eek:

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 06:38 PM
Just now on Fox News Chris Wallace read a statement from the Looney Congressman that he was using a metaphor so the Admiral would understand him. Yeah, uh huh. The Admiral was the stupid one.

A metaphor? HAHAHAHAHA! OMG!

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 06:39 PM
There is absolutely something wrong with him intellectually. That an elected official would be so inarticulate and have such a poor vocabulary (let alone grasp of Pacific Rim geology) is really bad. If he's sick, he needs to step down. If he's just stupid, he needs to shut up. :eek:

Indeed. Can you imagine what would happen if a Republican had said that?

Speedy
04-01-2010, 06:46 PM

Shut up, are you kidding? That would be racist. Just watch. If this thing gets really going, they will start saying that inspite of the facts, in spite of what he said, in spite of the guy really being an unmitigated idiot, they will call criticism of him racist.

Apache
04-01-2010, 06:58 PM
He thinks islands float!?!?

He helped HCR pass....

I want off this ride!:eek:

patriot45
04-01-2010, 07:05 PM

He helped HCR pass....

Well duh! they're not connected to any thing! They float away all the time!:D

lacarnut
04-01-2010, 07:06 PM
I read that also. However, while I am sorry that he suffers from that affliction, it seems to me that is it is affecting his judgment to this degree, he should step down. I mean that performance was nothing short of embarrassing to the human race.

I agree that he should step down. Showing a little compassion would not hurt.

Apache
04-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Well duh! they're not connected to any thing! They float away all the time!:D

Well then, what time does Hawaii colide with L.A., I want to save on airfare...

:p

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Showing a little compassion would not hurt.

If that was directed at me, I have no compassion for reckless failures and never will. If he is ill, I am sorry, but he needs to do it on his own time.

lacarnut
04-01-2010, 08:03 PM
If that was directed at me, I have no compassion for reckless failures and never will. If he is ill, I am sorry, but he needs to do it on his own time.

It was directed at everyone. If you or anyone does not like it, tough shit. The man is ill; NO ifs, ands or butts about it. One day, you might be like that; then everyone can laugh at your imperfect ass. Like I said, he needs to retire.

Big Guy
04-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Thanks for Posting this, I needed the Comic relief. :D

Speedy
04-01-2010, 09:02 PM
The Admiral was clearly working hard to control himself. My God, the self-control that guy had was amazing.

Being the life long dedicated smartass that I am, I would have played along if I had been that Admiral. I would have explained to him that in the budget for transferring those people were funds dedicated to shoring up the moorings that held the island in place. The mooring upgrades of course, were enviromentally sound and would serve as reefs for local sea life.

I would bet everything that the DUmbass would buy it.

Big Guy
04-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Being the life long dedicated smartass that I am, I would have played along if I had been that Admiral. I would have explained to him that in the budget for transferring those people were funds dedicated to shoring up the moorings that held the island in place. The mooring upgrades of course, were enviromentally sound and would serve as reefs for local sea life.

MAN I LOVE THIS THREAD! :D

patriot45
04-01-2010, 09:45 PM
It was directed at everyone. If you or anyone does not like it, tough shit. The man is ill; NO ifs, ands or butts about it. One day, you might be like that; then everyone can laugh at your imperfect ass. Like I said, he needs to retire.

LA, this almost seems to hit home somewhere for you. The difference is this moonbat makes policy! He needs to step down or be shoved out. We can feel for him as a citizen, not as a policy maker. His lunacy will affect us all . And also he was the jackass who replaced a jackass...McKinney. Sorry , If you are disabled, retire.

Troll
04-01-2010, 09:49 PM
He helped HCR pass....

Now you've put your finger on the very essence of the problem.

This idiot has got his hands in your wallet. This idiot speaks for thousands of other idiots that only care about how much more this idiot can legislate out of your wallet.

If the Constitutional Convention idea ever moves forward, we need to impose the following rules on Congress:

- All officials elected to Congress shall serve a maximum of two 4-year terms.

- All officials elected to Congress shall be subject to Monthly urinalysis screens.

- All would-be Congressional candidates shall be administered an IQ test, and those applicants who score lower than 100 shall not be eligible to serve.

- No Congressperson shall add anything to any piece of legislation that does not specifically pertain to the piece of legislation in question.

- Being that Congress are public servants, no Congressman during his or her term shall earn any more than 80% of the average income of his or her state or district.

- Any Congressperson who uses the words (or any derivatives of the words) "redistribute" and "wealth" in the same paragraph shall forfeit pay for the remainder of his or her term.

- No lobbyist of any sort may come within 100 feet of any Congressperson. Contact by phone, mail and e-mail are also prohibited.

- No Congressperson may present any piece of legislation that was not written by him/herself.

- Every piece of legislation must be read on the floor of the House voting on it in its entirety before any vote can be held. If any Congressman is absent, the bill can not be read. Further, no piece of legislation shall ever be "deemed" to have passed either House.

Big Guy
04-01-2010, 09:58 PM

This idiot has got his hands in your wallet. This idiot speaks for thousands of other idiots that only care about how much more this idiot can legislate out of your wallet.

If the Constitutional Convention idea ever moves forward, we need to impose the following rules on Congress:

- All officials elected to Congress shall be subject to Monthly urinalysis screens.

- All would-be Congressional candidates shall be administered an IQ test, and those applicants who score lower than 100 shall not be eligible to serve.

- No Congressperson shall add anything to any piece of legislation that does not specifically pertain to the piece of legislation in question.

- Being that Congress are public servants, no Congressman during his or her term shall earn any more than 80% of the average income of his or her state or district.

- Any Congressperson who uses the words (or any derivatives of the words) "redistribute" and "wealth" in the same paragraph shall forfeit pay for the remainder of his or her term.

- No lobbyist of any sort may come within 100 feet of any Congressperson. Contact by phone, mail and e-mail are also prohibited.

- No Congressperson may present any piece of legislation that was not written by him/herself.

- Every piece of legislation must be read on the floor of the House voting on it in its entirety before any vote can be held. If any Congressman is absent, the bill can not be read. Further, no piece of legislation shall ever be "deemed" to have passed either House.

Yea, what Troll said. But only 80% of the average pay, c'mon that would put some real dumb asses in Congress.

What was I thinking, they are already in Congress. :D

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 10:03 PM

I likely will be, sir. But I sure as hell won't be trying to serve as a member of Congress. You're defense of mental infirmity is noble.

patriot45
04-01-2010, 10:03 PM

How about, when asked a yes or no question.... keep the answer to one word!

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 10:08 PM

Hahaha! That would have been great, but we both know the Admiral knew better. I bet a thought about it though.

stsinner
04-01-2010, 10:22 PM
He is either retarded or high, in which case there is a government excuse for each and a treatment plan that will be paid for by tax payers//

lacarnut
04-01-2010, 10:24 PM
LA, this almost seems to hit home somewhere for you. The difference is this moonbat makes policy! He needs to step down or be shoved out. We can feel for him as a citizen, not as a policy maker. His lunacy will affect us all . And also he was the jackass who replaced a jackass...McKinney. Sorry , If you are disabled, retire.

At this juncture, he would be lucky to wipe his ass with both hands much less make policy. I said he needs to retire. You can not make him; I can not make him. His constitutents can not recall him. A vote by the H.R. is the only way he can get the boot. It's not like he has his finger on the red button. From the looks of him, he does not look like he has long to live.

I do have a black friend at work who is struggling with this disease. So it is not FUCKING FUNNY to me.

Articulate_Ape
04-01-2010, 10:28 PM
I think it's hilarious.

lacarnut
04-01-2010, 10:32 PM
I think it's hilarious.

That's cool. The shoe might be on the other foot one day.

patriot45
04-01-2010, 10:38 PM
At this juncture, he would be lucky to wipe his ass with both hands much less make policy. I said he needs to retire. You can not make him; I can not make him. His constitutents can not recall him. A vote by the H.R. is the only way he can get the boot. It's not like he has his finger on the red button. From the looks of him, he does not look like he has long to live.

I do have a black friend at work who is struggling with this disease. So it is not FUCKING FUNNY to me.

I wasn't laughing at his illness. But can you tell me why he is allowed to actually go up there on the floor and make an ass out of himself, a General and basically America!?!

Big Guy
04-01-2010, 10:38 PM
That's cool. The shoe might be on the other foot one day.

Some times you have to take a "Chill Pill" humor and laughter are good medicine. Sorry to hear about your freind, and I hope He/She finds humor in their life.

Without humor life isn't worth living. :D

lacarnut
04-01-2010, 11:00 PM
I wasn't laughing at his illness. But can you tell me why he is allowed to actually go up there on the floor and make an ass out of himself, a General and basically America!?!

You would have to ask the botox Queen that question.. Forget that...we all know what the liberals bastards think of our military.

NJCardFan
04-01-2010, 11:05 PM
This person is someone who voted on your healthcare. How many here are comfortable with this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg&feature=player_embedded

This level of stupidity in congress scares the living crap out of me. I thought it was an April Fools joke I really did. Note the smirk on the Admirals face as he answers this idiocy.

Speedy
04-01-2010, 11:07 PM
A little late to the party?

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=26977

lacarnut
04-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Some times you have to take a "Chill Pill" humor and laughter are good medicine. Sorry to hear about your freind, and I hope He/She finds humor in their life.

Without humor life isn't worth living. :D

I agree 100%. It's his second go round with experimental treatments. He was supposed to retire last month and go to the Final 4 in Indy this weekend. His retirement H.C. policy would not have covered his existing condition.

NJCardFan
04-01-2010, 11:43 PM
A little late to the party?

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=26977

Dammit. Didn't look in that section. However, I believe it to be better served in the political news section.

Rockntractor
04-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Dammit. Didn't look in that section. However, I believe it to be better served in the political news section.

I was getting ready to post it in political this afternoon when I noticed it already posted.

NJCardFan
04-01-2010, 11:59 PM
I'm sorry to say that I could care less if the man has a brain tumor. If he is this ill, LA, then why is he on the Committee on Armed Services? If he is mentally unstable, then he shouldn't be on such an important committee let alone an acting member of congress, especially considering he just voted for my healthcare. Also, aside from his illness, the man is a Buddhist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Johnson). What the hell is a Buddhist doing on a committee on the military?

Kay
04-02-2010, 12:02 AM
I'm sorry to read about your friend lacarnut. :(

With respect and allowances made for the man's health issues, I have to say anybody wondering wtf is wrong with our country, just need watch a congressional hearing on Cspan. It is very rare to hear any congressman/woman make any sense at these hearings. I'll even throw many of the Republicans in that basket too. They use these formats to either grandstand for the camera to let the world know how important they are (Ma'am Boxer), or they sound totally unfocused and out of it like this guy.

I agree with the Troll on those qualifications.
They should have to have their IQ tested as a requirement at the time they file election papers. That would have kept 80% of the current bunch from ever running.

patriot45
04-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Well, this does bear repeating. It should be posted in every category.

I sent it to my mom! This was her reply!! :D

OH My God, what a nutcake!!

patriot45
04-02-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm sorry to read about your friend lacarnut. :(

With respect and allowances made for the man's health issues, I have to say anybody wondering wtf is wrong with our country, just need watch a congressional hearing on Cspan. It is very rare to hear any congressman/woman make any sense at these hearings. I'll even throw many of the Republicans in that basket too. They use these formats to either grandstand for the camera to let the world know how important they are (Ma'am Boxer), or they sound totally unfocused and out of it like this guy.

Go back to what I said before. I say if you ask them critters a yes or no question, you should get a one word answer! It will Never happen!

Rockntractor
04-02-2010, 12:09 AM
Go back to what I said before. I say if you ask them critters a yes or no question, you should get a one word answer! It will Never happen!

Just exactly what we have learned from crapinthemiddle and Weewee!

Kay
04-02-2010, 12:38 AM

Exactly. Most of them are not capable of forming an opinion one way or another and sticking to it. They have to weave and spin so they always have an out depending on who they talk to next.

PoliCon
04-02-2010, 12:48 AM
What do you expect from people who think goods/services are RIGHTS???

SarasotaRepub
04-02-2010, 07:02 AM
If this guy is so sick that it's affecting his mental state he should retire or be retired but we all have to remember, this is a Dem. He won't leave. And, they won't make him.

Rebel Yell
04-02-2010, 09:25 AM

I hate the man is sick, but he is one of ours. He has been an idiot ever since he took office. Ted Kennedy had a brain tumor, but that didn't excuse his being an idiot before he got cancer.

namvet
04-03-2010, 10:34 AM
his cheese slide off its cracker

Speedy
04-03-2010, 11:31 AM
If he is sick and it effects his judgement and that is used as an excuse for him to stay there then even a real retard should be able to get elected. Quite posibble in some districts.

obx
04-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Maybe we could attach ballons all around the coastline of Guam to keep it from tpping over. This could be some "green jobs."
________
Ford Ikon Picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Ikon)

namvet
04-03-2010, 11:48 AM
that island was over loaded with B-52's during the war. its the craps that are capsizing !!!!

Articulate_Ape
04-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Maybe we could attach ballons all around the coastline of Guam to keep it from tpping over. This could be some "green jobs."

Better yet, put a big ass outboard motor on one end and have the world's largest aircraft carrier.

lacarnut
04-03-2010, 08:24 PM
I watched him on O'Reilly last night. Pretty pathetic plus he stated he was going to run for re-election. A min IQ of at least a 100 should be a requirement. That would knock out a bunch of these dumb ass Dems..

Starbuck
04-04-2010, 09:55 AM
I made the mistake of watching this idiot formulate his entire question and formulate his hypothesis.

I have heard crack heads make more sense. I'm betting the good people in his district will send him back for another term.

stsinner
04-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Remembering that this IS April Fools day, I checked around the web and this doesn't seem to be a prank. He actually said it it seems.

No, it's not a prank, and even if it was, I could supply you with plenty of other stupid shit this moron has said in the past that rivals this. He's almost literally retarded.

PoliCon
04-04-2010, 11:30 AM
No, it's not a prank, and even if it was, I could supply you with plenty of other stupid shit this moron has said in the past that rivals this. He's almost literally retarded.
Maybe he has syphilis and it's eating his brain . . . .

CaughtintheMiddle1990
04-04-2010, 02:08 PM

Hep C doesn't effect one's judgement until the very end--when the liver is cirrhotic. You can live for Hep C for years without ever even knowing it.

asdf2231
04-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Hep C doesn't effect one's judgement until the very end--when the liver is cirrhotic. You can live for Hep C for years without ever even knowing it.

So he's just a plain old regular effing Democrat Party retard then? Cool.

AmPat
04-05-2010, 10:11 AM
So he's just a plain old regular effing Democrat Party retard then? Cool.

Kennedy, Fwanks, Dean, Gore, OBlah Blah, Markie, Waters, Pee-Lousy, Reid, Waxman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and so on.:cool:

Ironhead
05-16-2010, 03:06 AM
I want to know how the hell this imbecile was able to attain a political office, and why the hell our government allowed him to continue his term? This is a frightening scenario and a perfect example of why we need to bring back the voter registration test!